- Heavy duty all steel frame
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing for easy assembly
- Bolt hardware at every connection point ensures a solid structure
- Triple-layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced polyethylene, rip-stop fabric cover
- UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- Hot air fused at the seams and 100% waterproof
- White interior lining for enhanced illumination
- Fitted cover
- Includes double zippered front door and solid back panel
- Steel foot plates
- Auger Anchors
SKU 7211009 Model 62790 Weight 190.0000 Color No size No Width No In Store Only No Price $419.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Love it Review by Hotrod
Price Value Quality
Up for three years and had a tree fall on it over the winter its still standing tall other than a minor rip in the tarp on the roof portion. Im buying a second one this year for other storage
(Posted on 2/5/2016)
- Solid, well built Review by Perry
Quality Price Value
If properly installed and tensioned, the unit works as described. I have had one unit up for 11 years with nothing other then the occaisonal exterior washing to keep gunk buildup off. I purchased 2 more 3 years ago, and other then one seam coming apart that I caused by driving a car into the side of one of the poles, they have proven to be sturdy and reliable.
(Posted on 9/25/2012)
- This product is junk. Review by Roguer
Value Quality Price
Do NOT waste you money! I put up this unit and right away, before our first snowfall of the season was even finished, it had collapsed, smashing our stored contents. It is very poorly engineered. It can't take any weight on the roof. The framing is thin and cheap, and there are no cables from one side to the other, greatly limiting its capacity, collapsing the peak into your goods. Even a little snow will collapse this unit. What good is it if it has to be taken down and reassembled daily? It would be so much less work just to spread a tarp over your stuff. Buy a King Canopy shelter instead. They are much better engineered.
(Posted on 7/16/2012)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!