A small backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Windmill
- Height: 8' 3"
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 51 lbs. for the Small version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors.
SKU 7309422 Model BYW0057 Weight 53.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $288.97
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Miranda Costa on Nov 13, 2014 9:07:53 AMQuestion by: -BZen on Mar 30, 2015 5:38:11 PMHello,
As long as these are anchored properly, the windmill should stand up to 70-80 mph winds as long as they’re not sustained. Anything above that is a guess for not just windmills, but about anything. We would suggest putting the ground rods in concrete to keep the windmill from falling over in high wind situations. Thank you for contacting Rural King. If you have any more questions about this product or any other we carry on the site please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752 and we will be glad to assist you.
Thank you for choosing Rural King!
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Mar 30, 2015 5:38:11 PM