A combination of 4 Dually / D2 optics into one large sturdy housing with a vibration isolator and 304 stainless bracket included. The size specifications are as followed Height 6.79", Width 6.75" and the Depth 3.42". For use in a heavy duty commercial environment for Agriculture, Fire and Rescue, Commercial truck, Marine, Off-Road and Power Sports. Q-Series covers also include a 50% forward projecting and 50% area light option to project the light where and how you really need it. Designed specifically to function in any environment and withstand any abuse. These LED Lights are big, bright, and heavy duty!
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of the Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Durable UV 3800 Polyester Powdercoat
- IP68 Certified
- MIL810-STDG Vibration Certified
- ROHS Compliant
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- Operating Temp -40º F ~ +145º F
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
- 50,000+ Hour Lifespan
- Electrically Protected Against RFI/EMC Interference
- Integrated Thermal Management System
Watts 90 Amp Draw 6.5 LED's 24 Raw Lumens 9000 Lux @ 10m 520.0 Beam Distance 456 m Peak Beam Intensity 52,000 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Specter - Driving Family Q-Series
Texsport offers a wide array of outdoor products, but the company is particularly well-known for its hammocks. Its first model, the Padre Island, was released nearly 25 years ago, and continues to be one of Texsport's bestselling items. The hammock measures 48-by-112 inches (W x D) overall, with a 45-by-76-inch (W x D) sleeping surface and 350-pound weight limit. Cool, comfortable cotton rope construction, hardwood spreader bars, and metal suspension rings round out the features.
- Super Easy to Setup
- 48" x 112" total size, 48" x 76" bed size
- Cool comfortable durable cotton rope
- Hardwood spreaders and heavy-duty suspension rings
- Weight limit 350 lbs
- Fits 14262 Hammock Stands
4 in. wide x 4 in. long. Blue "alligator" embossed TPU front, clear TPU back. Adjustable neck lanyard included. Yellow sealing clip for high visibility. For beach, pool, boating, airports, water parks, hiking, snorkeling. Holds ID, cash, credit cards, keys, pagers. Maximum circumference: 7 1/4 in.
- 4 in. wide x 4 in. long
- Blue “alligator" embossed TPU front, clear TPU back
- Adjustable neck lanyard included
- Yellow sealing clip for high visibility
- For beach, pool, boating, airports, water parks, hiking, snorkeling
- Holds ID, cash, credit cards, keys, pagers
- Maximum circumference: 7 1/4 in.
- Color: Blue/Yellow
Built just as tough as the Gator Machete, the Junior is shorter and more packable. The two-sided blade has both a fine edge for hacking brush and vines and a rough cut saw edge for cutting branches, limbs and small trees. It’s a high-carbon steel shaft with a Gator grip handle. For back-country travel, when every bit of weight is accounted for, the Gator Jr. is the right machete.
- Overall Length: 18.75"
- Blade Length: 10.75"
- Weight: 14.30 oz.
- Head: High Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
SR-M (Single Row Mini) - The Rigid Industries SR-M LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-M utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but is half the size and incorporates half the number of LED's. The size and shape of the SR-M LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Flush Mount - This particular model is specifically designed to be recessed into a truck bumper, a utility bed, the hull of a boat, or any application where you need the light to look clean and be out of the way. Once installed, the light is only 1/4" tall, which means you can have all the benefits of the surface mount lights in an OEM quality, flush installation.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, the diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with Rigid's patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 11.25 Amp Draw 0.82 LED's 3 Raw Lumens 1125 Lux @ 10m 13.9 Beam Distance 74.4 m Peak Beam Intensity 1,385 cd Mount Type Flush Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Specter - Diffused Family SR-M
The Mutiny is selectively engineered for higher velocity to create a flatter trajectory and increased accuracy. The advanced carbon composite design delivers greater consistency and exceptional durability. The Mutiny features Carbon Express’ unique Diamond-Coat finish that provides greater durability and a smoother, slicker surface for easy target removal.
- Predator® vanes — high-performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Diamond-Coat finish — provides smoother draw and stealth performance on an arrow rest
- Tunable CX precision nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± 0.003" max.
- Weight tolerance: ± 2.0 grains
- Grains/Inch: 9.4
- Spine: 0.332"
- Diameter: 0.298"
- Steers and maneuvers like a regular canoe with the built-in benefit of a motor transom
- Optimal stability and tracking
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene
- Dry storage compartment
- Cooler under center seat
- Capacity for three
- Beverage holders molded into every seat
- Length: 15.6' / 472cm
- Width: 42" / 107cm
- Height: 18.5" / 47cm
- Weight: 97 lbs. / 44kg
- Capacity: 800 lbs. / 363kg
Every Zoom soft plastic bait is super-soft to the touch and salt-impregnated.Learn More
- Open Sides
- Adjustable 1" belt
- Not for waterskiing, tubing or PWCs
- Foam PE
- Size: Youth
- USCG Approved type II