10º Spot Pattern - The Spot version of the Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. The Spot offers a wider beam with less waste than the competition. While maintaing higher center intensity than any other system available.
A combination of 4 Dually / D2 optics into one large sturdy housing with a vibration isolator and 304 stainless bracket included. For use in a heavy duty commercial environment for Agriculture, Fire and Rescue, Commercial truck, Marine, Off-Road and Power Sports. Q-Series covers also include a 50% forward projecting and 50% area light option to project the light where and how you really need it. Designed specifically to function in any environment and withstand any abuse. These LED Lights are big, bright, and heavy duty!
Watts 80 Amp Draw 5.80 LED's 16 Raw Lumens 7040 Lux @ 10m 1840.0 Beam Distance 858 m Peak Beam Intensity 184,000 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Spot Family Q-Series
With its slight exaggeration of Rapala’s unique baitfish-in-distress behavior, the Jointed™ gets the undivided attention of otherwise uninterested gamefish. This articulated, or "broken back" lure can be fished like the Original Floater®, top to bottom. It is the perfect choice after a cold front, when fish are traditionally finicky and in a negative feeding mood.This model is designed to be used at depths of 4' - 6' Learn More
This Bass Assassin tiny shad lure is excellent for catching crappie and other pan fish.Learn More
Is the trolling motor really one of the most important pieces of equipment on your boat? It is when your livelihood depends on it. At MotorGuide, we understand what's most important to our users. It comes down to whether or not your trolling motor performs. It's that simple. Touring professionals are always looking for an edge, and with MotorGuide's Tour Edition, they've found it.
Every Tour model combines the Digital advantage with our stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads. What is Digital? MotorGuide Digital monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. Digital allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
Our trolling motors are more than tough, they're virtually indestructible. That's the Tour difference. Only from MotorGuide.
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head, and pedal make this the toughest trolling motor ever.
- Digital power from 75 to 109 pounds of thrust with 24 or 36-volt options.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- MotorGuide Digital efficiency results in sustained battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth variable-speed operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III Prop runs quiet and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for the ultimate shallow water performance.
- Push-pull adjustable steering with stainless steel pulleys is known for its feel and precision, limiting torque and fatigue.
- Compact, hydrodynamic, lightweight lower units.
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet tournament conditions.
- Gator Spring Mount features extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability. A spring return linkage make underwater obstacles a thing of the past.
- 20.8 Gator Breakaway mount features a center decket and a hinged door for easy motor removal.
$150.00Sun Dolphin Mooring Cover for Jon Boat 11232
A mooring cover is most often what is meant by the more general term "boat cover." A mooring cover will cover the entire boat all the way around, to just below the rub rail, protecting it from the UV rays of the sun, rain and water damage, damage from birds or small animals, and other debris.
A mooring cover is usually the best type of cover to use for off-season storage of your boat, or whenever you won't be using it for a period of time.Learn More
APOCALYPSE is designed for intermediate to expert riders weighing 90 -170 lbs. The 6 fin dual thruster setup provides the ultimate in hold and tracking. Stay on edge, get more speed into the wake and stomp landings without slipping out. The removable center fins provide tracking. The side fins are curved and angle outwards at 11 degrees to provide extra edge hold and a loose feel in neutral. The continuous rocker is fast and forgiving with smooth pop.
- Binding Size: M (Men's 8 - 11)
- For riders weighing 90 - 170 lbs.
Clear see through design. Can use as bullet starter, powder measure, palm saver, and two compartment preloader.Learn More
The NVB8 is a powerful long range night vision bi-ocular. Incredible 8x magnification provides the user high resolution and clarity over extended ranges. They are waterproof and can withstand the rigors of almost any environment. The NVB8 will give you the range and clarity that other bi-oculars simply can not touch. Great for boating, camping, and home security!
- Detachable Long Range infrared illuminator
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Use 1 CR123A type battery
- Bright Light Cut-off
- Automatic Brightness Control
- Water and fog resistant
- Wide angle infrared illuminator
- 8x magnification
- Neck Lanyard
- Soft Carrying Case
- Warranty Card
- One Lithium Battery
- Lens Tissue
- Instruction Manual
Specifications Total Darkness IR System Yes IIT Generation WPT Resolution 60-74 lp/mm Signal to Noise Ratio 18-26 MTTF - Mean Time Before Failure 10,000 hours Magnification 8x Lens System 216 mm. Catadioptric Proshield Lens Coating Yes FOV 6.5° Range of Focus 20 yd/m to infinity Diopter Adjustment -6 to +5 Controls Direct Automatic Brightness Control Yes Bright Light Cut-off Yes Infrared Illuminator Built-in IR Indicator Yes Low Battery Indicator Yes Power Supply 1 x 3V(CR123A) Battery Life 50 hours Environmental Rating Waterproof MIL-STD-810 Complies Operating Temperature -40°F to +122°F (-40°C to +50°C) Storage Temperature -58°F to +158°F (-50°C to +70°C) Dimensions 8.4" x 6" x 5.3" (212 x 150 x 133 mm) Weight 3.75 lbs Manufacturer Warranty 2 years
The 6 ft. Lifetime Wave Youth Kayak is a great way to introduce kids ages 5 yrs old and up to 130 lbs. to the exciting world of water paddle sports. Designed to be user friendly and safe for kids. Smooth blow-molded design with no sharp protruding hardware. Lightweight and easy to handle. Black double-sided paddle included (1063135). 1-year limited warranty.
- Durable UV-Protected Polyethylene (HDPE) Construction Will Not Fade or Crack
- Reverse Chine in Hull for Enhanced Stability
- Twin Fin Design Assists in Tracking and Surf Riding
- Easy Access Rear Climb Up Deck
- Multiple Footrest Positions for Different Size Riders
- Molded Paddle Cradles
- Scupper Holes To Drain Cockpit Area
- Molded Finger Handles on Each Side of the Kayak
- Lightweight 18 lb. Design
- Flat Ended for Upright Storage
- 130 lb. Weight Capacity
Model 90393 Color Lime Green Material Blow-Molded Polyethylene Plastic Kayak Kayak Dimensions 6 ft x 24 in (183cm x 61cm) Kayak Weight 18 lbs. (8.2 kg) Maximum Weight Capacity 130 lbs. (59 kg) Draft 1.5" (3.81cm) Includes 1063135 Warranty 1-Year Limited
This youth compound bow set has the features and great style that kids are after. With a look that is modeled right after Dad’s bow, it delivers the kind of performance that will have your son or daughter in top form and putting arrows in the bullseye in no time.
- Recurve Compound Bow
- Full Size Integrated Quiver
- Sight Bracket
- Adjustable Brass Sight Pin
- Replaceable Arrow Rest
- Finger Tab
- Arm Guard
- 20LB Draw Weight
- Adjustable Draw Length
- Target Arrows (2)
- Lightweight Molded Limbs
- Lightweight Molded Riser
- Dipped Camo Finish
- 26 Inch Arrows