The Daylite™ 8 ft sit-on-top kayak is a great introduction model into recreational water sports. Tunnel hull design provides ultimate stability so it's almost impossible to tip over. Broaden your outdoor adventures with some aquatic fun in this 8 ft kayak from Lifetime Products.
Includes backrest and paddle.
Note: Designed for flatwater use only.
Handy Built-In Features
This kayak is designed with lots of built-in features that would impress the most experienced kayaker, like a comfortably contoured seat that folds down for transportation and storage, molded-in child seat, paddle cradle, a mast receiver receptacle, multiple foot wells for leverage when paddling, generous rear cargo hold, ditty trays for holding odds and ends, scupper holes to drain cockpit area, and a bottle/cup holder. You'll also appreciate the cut-out side carry handle and T-handle for easy transportation. You'll also appreciate the flat end which allows upright storage.
Lightweight Durable Polyethylene Construction
This Lifetime kayak is constructed from high-density polyethylene plastic (HDPE) for durability and light weight and blow molded into a single piece so there's no sharp edges or protruding hardware to scrape or scratch. Easy to transport in a truck, SUV, or minivan. Compact design allows you to store two kayaks on top of one another in the lower pass-thru compartment of a motor home or 5th wheel trailer.
- A square back “ swallow tail” which allows stability when leaned upright against a wall (convenient for storage)
- Contoured seat that folds down for storage and transportation, molded-in child seat, paddle cradle, a mast receiver receptacle, multiple foot wells for leverage when paddling, generous rear cargo hold, ditty trays for holding odds and ends, bottle/cup holder, cut-out side carry handle, T-handle in front with optional rear location, scupper holes to drain cockpit area
Model 90105 Quantity 1 Style Sit-on-top, for flatwater use only Seating One Color Yellow Material of Construction High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Plastic Dimensions 96 in. (2.4 m) x 30 in. (76.2 cm) x 11 in. ( 27.9 cm) Product Weight 40 lbs. (18.14 kg) Weight Capacity 250 lbs.(113.4 kg) Paddle Model 1063305 For beginner to intermediate kayakers. The 2 pc. symmetrical paddle assembles to 220 cm. Aluminum shaft has vinyl Warranty 1 year limited factory warranty
Don’t let the reasonable price fool you, this is a serious piece of equipment! It’s designed for paddling in ocean surf or on calm lake waters. The first thing you’ll notice is how incredibly comfortable it is. You’ll love the unique cockpit design, ergonomic backrest and recessed foot braces. Are you thirsty after all that paddling? No problem, there’s an insulated recessed cooler in the rear that comfortably holds 6 drinks and ice. Put your paddle in the molded paddle holders while you relax with that cool drink! Stow your gear securely with the removable storage net up front. Carry handles are conveniently located fore and aft. Constructed of rugged K80 PVC, with a tracking fin and 2 patented Speed Safety Valves for quick and easy inflating and deflating. 110 x 41 in. (deflated). Paddle sold separately.
- Tracking fin on bottom
- Insulated recessed cooler in rear holds 6 drinks and ice
- Unique cockpit design
- Ergonomic backrest and recessed foot braces
- Molded paddle holders
- Convenient carry handles
- Removable storage net up front
- Heavy gauge PVC construction with RF welded seams
- 2 patented Speed Safety Valves for quick and easy inflating and deflating
- Paddle sold separately
- 1 Rider Capacity
- 110 in. x 41 in.
- Windage adjustment
- Composite-encased biscuit – 150% stronger than previous models
- Reference marks
- Custom rubber boots silence arrow loading
- Designed for use with left and right hand bows
When the Rapala® design team created the Shad Rap®, they had been searching for the best crankbait around - one that would closely resemble bait fish the world over, cast like a bullet, work at a variety of depths and embody the legendary Rapala action. That’s a tall order for one lure, but the Shad Rap has proven itself time and time again with confidence and ease. Now the Rapala Shad Rap is the benchmark by which all other lures are measured. Considered by many to be the best running hardbait, the Shad Rap is equally effective whether cast or trolled and is designed to be fished at ultra slow to super fast speeds without any negative effects.This lure is designed for depths of 5' - 11' Learn More
*Each rod section will accept accessories. This kit be used on virtually any gun from .22 Caliber thru 12 Ga. Shotgun
- Swivel T Handle
- 3 Qty. 10” Length Rod sections
- 1 Qty. 6.5” Length Rod section
- Double End Bronze Brush
- 1/4 oz. Bottle of 1-Step Cleaner
- Zero Friction High Tech Lubrication Oil
- Brass Patch Holder Fits: .22-.45 Cal.
- Brass Shotgun Adaptor
- Brass Shotgun Patch Holder
- Sampler 1 1/8" Sq. and 21/4" Sq. 100% Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches
- Sample packet of Pro-Gold Grease/Lubricant
- Kit contains room to store additional accessories!
- he Deluxe ATV Pack's wrap-around design fits most ATV front and rear racks perfectly.
- Three spacious padded and lined compartments, each with separate zippers, hold lots of gear.
- Two of the compartments double as coolers.
- They're insulated and equipped with leakproof liners and hold a total of 24 - 12 oz. cans.
- The zippers are covered by storm flaps to keep moisture out and have deluxe quiet-riding zipper pulls.
- Attaches to ATV racks with 6 pair of durable straps and ladder lock buckles.
- Constructed of rugged 600-denier polyester water-resistant pack material.
- Large 3,200 cubic inch storage capacity.
- Measures 34" x 16" x 9".
The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Watts 65 Amp Draw 4.71 LED's 20 Raw Lumens 5740 Lux @ 10m 2530.0 Beam Distance 1006.0 m Peak Beam Intensity 253,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Spot Family M-Series
- Designed to stop field points and broadheads
- Anatomically correct vitals
- Flat back design with bulleyes to create maximum life
- Shoot all 4 sides
- E-Z tote carrying handle
- Flexback self healing foam
- 100% weatherproof
- Great value
Attwood fuel tank fittings and hose fittings are suitable for use with leaded, unleaded, ethanol blended and alcohol-blended fuels. Unless otherwise specified, threaded fittings have 1/4" male NPT threads; barbed fittings fit 3/8" I.D. hose. Clamps are not included. Use teflon tape on all threads.Learn More
The name comes from the splatter of white that appears upon bullet impact, which allows you to immediately spot each shot. These targets are a great value and simple to use both indoors and outdoors. The black and white contrast of these
splattering targets is perfect for reading shot groups. The non-adhesive back also allows you to affix to a surface as you wish, add notes and then easily save the targets for future reference. Why use paper targets when you can enjoy the
splatter of Dirty Bird® targets? And with the price per target comparable to paper, Dirty Bird targets are not only easy on your eyes, they’re easy on your wallet.
These large size bull’s-eye targets are great for longer range shooting. Each target comes with an aiming point for open or scoped sights. Great for short or long range shooting!Learn More