These Egg Shaped Lure Sinkers help lightweight lures sink for fishing in deeper waters.
- Smooth oval shape helps them glide through weeds and rocks
- Slip through line hole minimizes "spooking" the fish when the bait is taken
- Size: 10
- Weight: 1/8 oz
- Pieces: 13
APOCALYPSE is designed for intermediate to expert riders weighing 90 -170 lbs. The 6 fin dual thruster setup provides the ultimate in hold and tracking. Stay on edge, get more speed into the wake and stomp landings without slipping out. The removable center fins provide tracking. The side fins are curved and angle outwards at 11 degrees to provide extra edge hold and a loose feel in neutral. The continuous rocker is fast and forgiving with smooth pop.
- Binding Size: M (Men's 8 - 12)
- For riders weighing 90 - 170 lbs.
Kick Back and relax with all your friends on the LAZY LAGOON inflatable island. The unique round seating configuration features a central swim opening in the middle to dip your toes in when it’s time to cool off. The air cushioned wrap around backrest provides comfortable support and the 2 boarding handles make it simple to climb onboard from the water. There are 3 grommets around the perimeter to tie on a floating cooler, anchor to the bottom, or tether the island to a dock or shore. Inflate in no time with patented Speed Safety Valves and get lazy at the pool, lake or beach this summer.
- Lightweight & portable
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder with RF welded seams
- 2 boarding handles
- 3 grommet tie offs
- Air cushioned wrap around backrest
- 6 Person capacity
- 102 in. diameter (deflated)
Is the trolling motor really one of the most important pieces of equipment on your boat? It is when your livelihood depends on it. At MotorGuide, we understand what's most important to our users. It comes down to whether or not your trolling motor performs. It's that simple. Touring professionals are always looking for an edge, and with MotorGuide's Tour Edition, they've found it.
Every Tour model combines the Digital advantage with our stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads. What is Digital? MotorGuide Digital monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. Digital allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
Our trolling motors are more than tough, they're virtually indestructible. That's the Tour difference. Only from MotorGuide.
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head, and pedal make this the toughest trolling motor ever.
- Digital power from 75 to 109 pounds of thrust with 24 or 36-volt options.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- MotorGuide Digital efficiency results in sustained battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth variable-speed operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III Prop runs quiet and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for the ultimate shallow water performance.
- Push-pull adjustable steering with stainless steel pulleys is known for its feel and precision, limiting torque and fatigue.
- Compact, hydrodynamic, lightweight lower units.
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet tournament conditions.
- Gator Spring Mount features extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability. A spring return linkage make underwater obstacles a thing of the past.
- 20.8 Gator Breakaway mount features a center decket and a hinged door for easy motor removal.
- Adjustable seating to maximize pedaling comfort
- Seats fully recline to create an on the water sun lounge for two
- Super tough paddle wheel
- Maintenance free bronze bushings for longer life
- Color coordinated pedals, cranks, bushings, steering handle and rubrail
- Pedal positions for 1, 2 or 3 people
- Closed cell polystyrene foam flotation
- Built-in cooler or storage area
- Beverage holders
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene deck and hull
- Length: 96" / 244cm
- Width: 65" / 165cm
- Height: 24.5" / 62cm
- Weight: 117 lbs. / 53kg
- Capacity: 825 lbs. / 374kg
- Teal Model - #72143
- Blue Model - #72141
Evolve 3D ESP® Field Spray, a bio-engineered formula that prevents and terminates a broad spectrum of odor – human body, smoke, gas, and other contaminant odors. It is the last line of defense against any alarming contaminant scents a hunter may acquire before and during the hunt.
The 64 oz bottle comes with an 12 oz sprayer bottle. Shake well before using.Learn More
The Berkley Gulp Minnows have whipping action tails, that intrigues fish. These are have realistic scent to further entice the fish.Learn More
With its slight exaggeration of Rapala’s unique baitfish-in-distress behavior, the Jointed™ gets the undivided attention of otherwise uninterested gamefish. This articulated, or "broken back" lure can be fished like the Original Floater®, top to bottom. It is the perfect choice after a cold front, when fish are traditionally finicky and in a negative feeding mood.This model is designed to be used at depths of 4' - 6' Learn More
Consistently reach suspended fish at any depth with the CountDown® method. The controlled depth technique was introduced to the world with this lure, and to this day is the standard by which all others are measured. Whether the fish are suspending at certain depths near the weed tops or on bottom structure, the CountDown can get you to them consistently. The CD01 size is specifically designed for smaller fish, such as Trout and Panfish.This lure is designed for depths of 7' - 10' Learn More