Easton arrows, produced with our advanced technology and manufacturing processes, deliver uniform spine between all arrow shafts of the same size, and 360 degrees around each shaft. With Easton, you know that your next arrow will fly like the last.
Straightness measurements are actual, and surpass, with a far more stringent straightness requirement, ATA/ASTM industry standard. We measure straightness based on the full length of the shaft, minus two inches, which makes Easton arrows the most accurate in the industry. What we say is what you get — and better.
Accuracy requires weight consistency. Different weights will cause arrows to hit higher or lower. We adhere to strict weight tolerances in every arrow we manufacture, guaranteeing consistent arrow performance. Whether you're aiming for gold, or bearing down on a trophy elk, you know that the critical shot you're about to take will be as perfect as your practice shot.
- 20 Inches long
- Halfmoon Nock
- High Strength Aerospace Alloy
- Straightness Checked to Ensure Accuracy
- Weight Matched for Tighter Grouping
- Includes: Six Crossbow Arrows, Inserts and Nocks
SIZE SHAFT WEIGHT SPINE SPAN STOCK LENGTH NOCK INSERT RPS POINT BROADHEAD ADAPTER RING Grains Deflection in Inches Inches Grains Grains O.D. Inches Size (3 grains) 2219 13.8 N/A 20 11 26 11/32 N/A
****THESE DO NOT COME WITH THE BROADHEAD****
This super strength 16 strand, 7/8 inch x 60 foot tube tow rope is rated at 6,000 pounds tensile strength! It's the strongest tube rope your money can buy, and is engineered to pull 5 riders. The "killer bee" color scheme is easy to spot in any water conditions. A Rope Keeper is included for tangle-free storage. Great for towing boats too!
- 6000 lb. tensile strength
- 60 ft. rope
- Rope keeper included
Hang out on AIRHEAD's COOL ISLAND and have a party! Suntan on the roomy sundeck, then cool off splashing around in the mesh area. Four drink holders and a sundry holder, perfect for storing suntan lotion, are conveniently located between the wet and dry areas. The boarding platform makes it easy to climb on top from deep water. There are 3 handles welded to the sides for carrying. Two tie down points are strategically welded to the sides for anchoring. Designed for up to 6 adults.
- Spacious sun deck for lounging and sitting
- Comfort mesh seating and lounging area
- Four drink holders
- Recessed storage compartment
- Convenient boarding platform for easy boarding
- Molded handles for transporting
- 2 Strategically placed tie down points for anchoring
- Heavy gauge PVC construction with RF welded seams
- 6 Person capacity
- 107 in. x 88 in. (deflated)
The Convergent Hunting Bullet HP Electronic Game Call was designed to be very rugged, plenty loud, exceptionally clear, and easy to use in conjunction with the Convergent Hunting Solutions Companion Mobile Applications.
The Bullet HP has a working range of over 200 ft. (6 times the distance of standard Bluetooth). It uses internal lithium ion batteries which will last all day and are rechargeable so there is no need to ever purchase batteries. It has a built-in decoy controllable via the app. The decoy features dual directional, erratic movement that has proven very effective in triggering responses from even the most suspicious predators.
Simply pair the Bullet HP with any Convergent Hunting Solutions mobile app running on your Android or Apple iOS device and you’re ready to hunt.
Electronic calls have been around for a long time, but this is the first that takes full advantage of the latest technology and puts it all into a rugged, compact package that’s easy to carry and use.
When closed, the unit is nearly impervious to the elements. Simply twist to open the call into its working state, to reveal the controls and decoy/ground stake storage area. The ground stake threads easily into the bottom, the magnetic decoy attachment drops onto the top, pair with your iOS or Android mobile device and you are hunting with the most technologically advanced game call on the market in just a matter of seconds.
When you’re done hunting, the Bullet HP packs back up just as easily as it was set-up, by removing the ground stake, pulling the decoy and stowing both inside the call. Power-down, twist the call and push it back together into it’s weatherproof state, and you’re ready to hit the next stand.
Convergent Hunting’s Mobile Apps are designed to work in conjunction with the “Bullet HP” (special purpose Bluetooth controlled speaker/decoy). Together, the Convergent Hunting apps and Convergent Bullet HP, combine the latest in technology to provide you with a complete calling platform that is unique, versatile, all wrapped-up in a high performance package. All sounds packaged in Convergent Hunting’s Mobile Calling Apps have been recorded in High Definition and are digitally mastered to provide you with sounds that will elicit responses from even the most wary animals.
The apps are designed to be easy-to-use and powerful with expansion options so that you can continue to grow your sound library with the latest and greatest sounds as they become available.
Large buttons for sound playback and decoy control make using the apps in the field very easy. 4 programmable preset call buttons allow you to keep your four favorite sounds “front and center” for quick use.
A decoy button lets you easily control the Bullet HP’s decoy motor to further entice game into close range. Standard volume control and playback interface keep things simple and easy to use. Hunting hi-tech has never been so easy, or powerful! Search for the Convergent apps on Apple’s iTunes App Store or GooglePlay for Android devices.
- The “Convergent Hunting Bullet HP” utilizes an enhanced-range Bluetooth communication module. Couple this with an Off-PCB internal antenna (located in the cap of the product) and you get a greater range of communication between the call and your mobile device. The antenna is oriented for optimal communication from the REAR of the product. Approx. range is ~200ft (depending on terrain & conditions).
- A powerful 10W audio amplifier drives a pair of powerful, highly water resistant speakers that develop a high fidelity sound intensity of over 100 decibels giving you plenty of power for long-range calling. In comparison, a typical Bluetooth speaker is approx. 80 decibels.
- Rock solid Hermetic electronics enclosure construction with tongue-and-groove interlocking parts that is IP64 rated gives you a rugged product built to last and perform.
- Internal, High-capacity Lithium-Ion battery pack provide 10 hours of continuous run time. This means you will never have buy batteries.
- Smart charge is controlled via USB mini power port. Rapid charge (4 hours) when charging via external charger (included).
- Pulse-Width Modulated (PWM) motor control for full RPM and dual-directional control of the decoy.
- Magnetically coupled decoy socket for “blind” insertion. Easily set-up and take-down in the dark, or even while wearing gloves or mittens.
- Sealed silicone rubber keypad with an easy to use, simple interface.
- On/Off switch and Blue tooth pairing button with status LEDs.
- Amplified 10W Audio output for connecting external speaker.
- Easy-to-deploy slide mechanism with ¼ turn locking gets you up and calling fast.
- Threaded stainless steel stake.
- Extends to 20” tall (top of decoy) when in deployed position.
- Flexible decoy stem creates “whiplash” effect to enhance decoy profile
- Internal storage for decoy and stake.
- Ultra-quiet, high torque motor.
- Made of highly durable polycarbonate plastic with re-inforced speaker grill area for maximum impact resistance. UV treated to withstand exposure to the sun.
- FCC Compliant.
- UL-Approved external charger, Energy Efficiency Level V, meets California requirements.
- Maximized internal cavity shape for improved sound porting and frequency response resulting in the very best sound quality being emitted from this game call.
Fits .270-.38 Cal. 100 Count Patches
American Cotton & American Design come together to form the best patch in the world! High thread count with tightly woven material along with our double napped on both sides creates a superior cleaning patch that have become known worldwide for their unparalleled cleaning ability. Often imitated, never duplicated!!
The fact is well-known that nothing surpasses 100% COTTON FLANNEL FABRIC for purposes of absorbing foreign matter and residue, and in turn carry it through the BORE with the LEAST amount of abrasive contact to the barrel’s rifling.Learn More
Once you’ve taken a ride on this amazing tube, you’ll know why we name it WET N’ WILD! This mammoth flat deck towable for 1-4 riders has multiple Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards to enable various riding positions and two EVA Foam Body Pads for extra comfort.
Up to 4 riders can experience the excitement of the biggest and baddest deck tube available. Featuring an Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point, attaching and detaching your towrope is made fast and easy so you can maximize your time on the water.
The Wet N’ Wild Flyer also comes equipped with the patented Speed Safety Valve for the fastest inflation and deflation possible. You and your friends will fly around every whip and turn with unbelievable speed and grace on this amazing re-designed deck tube from SportsStuff. New stylish custom graphics on the top and bottom of this classic deck tube will continue to make it a “Must Have” towable for years to come.
- Classic Deck Tube Design
- Heavy-Duty Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder
- Patented Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point
- Patented Speed Safety Valve
- Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards
- 2 EVA Foam Body Pads for maximum comfort
- Stylish Custom Graphics on top & bottom
Motorguide Tour Series Freshwater Foot Control Bow Mount Trolling Motor 109 lb 36V 50" w/ Transducer 930011060$1,249.97
Is the trolling motor really one of the most important pieces of equipment on your boat? It is when your livelihood depends on it. At MotorGuide, we understand what's most important to our users. It comes down to whether or not your trolling motor performs. It's that simple. Touring professionals are always looking for an edge, and with MotorGuide's Tour Edition, they've found it.
Every Tour model combines the Digital advantage with our stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads. What is Digital? MotorGuide Digital monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. Digital allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
Our trolling motors are more than tough, they're virtually indestructible. That's the Tour difference. Only from MotorGuide.
**The "Lowrance Inside" Tour Edition nose cone offers standard 200 kHz operation as well as wider, Dual-Search 83 kHz coverage, plus optional high-definition Broadband sonar for optimized sonar and temperature performance. Tour Edition sonar is designed to provide clean, clear signals for the leading brands of sonar such as Lowrance, Eagle, Garmin, and Humminbird. No adapter is needed for Lowrance 7-pin sonar units.
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head, and pedal make this the toughest trolling motor ever.
- Digital power from 82 to 109 pounds of thrust with 24 or 36-volt options.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- MotorGuide Digital efficiency results in sustained battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth variable-speed operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III Prop runs quiet and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for the ultimate shallow water performance.
- Push-pull adjustable steering with stainless steel pulleys is known for its feel and precision, limiting torque and fatigue.
- Compact, hydrodynamic, lightweight lower units.
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet tournament conditions.
- Gator Spring Mount features extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability. A spring return linkage make underwater obstacles a thing of the past.
- 20.8 Gator Breakaway mount features a center decket and a hinged door for easy motor removal.
These barrel swivels allow the terminal end to swivel freely adding strength to the line when fishing larger fish.Learn More
With its slight exaggeration of Rapala’s unique baitfish-in-distress behavior, the Jointed™ gets the undivided attention of otherwise uninterested gamefish. This articulated, or "broken back" lure can be fished like the Original Floater®, top to bottom. It is the perfect choice after a cold front, when fish are traditionally finicky and in a negative feeding mood.This model is designed to be used at depths of 5' - 7' Learn More
The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Watts 37.5 Amp Draw 2.72 LED's 15 Raw Lumens 4500 Lux @ 10m 482.0 Beam Distance 439.1 m Peak Beam Intensity 48,200 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Specter - Driving Family M-Series