These sinkers can be tied directly on your line or to a snap swivel to help adjust the depth of your bait or lure.
- Bell shaped with brass swivel
- Also referred to as Bass Casting Sinkers
- Size: 8
- Weight: 1/4 oz
- Pieces: 4
INSIDE OUT will turn your wakeboard experience inside out! It’s designed for intermediate to expert riders weighing 150 lbs. and up. The 6 fin dual thruster setup provides ultimate hold and tracking. Riders stay on edge, get more speed into the wake and stomp landings without slipping out. The removable center fins provide tracking. The side fins are curved and angle outwards at 11 degrees to provide extra edge hold and a loose feel in neutral. The continuous rocker is fast and forgiving with smooth pop.
- Designed for intermediate to expert riders
- 6 fin dual thruster setup provides ultimate hold and tracking
- Riders stay on edge and get more speed into the wake
- Stomp landings without slipping out
- Removable center fins provide tracking
- Side fins are curved and angle outwards at 11 degrees to provide extra edge hold and a loose feel in neutral
- Continuous rocker is fast and forgiving with smooth pop
- Designed for riders weighing 150 lbs. and up
- Binding Size: M (Men's 8 - 12)
Every Zoom soft plastic bait is super-soft to the touch and salt-impregnated.Learn More
Pro-Shot Benchrest Bore Brush
Brass Core and Bronze Bristles (Benchrest Type) Designed for competition shooters to withstand frequent use. Construction consists of a high quality brass core and coupling with bronze bristles. Pro-Shot’s Benchrest Quality Brush has been used for many years with several world records to its credit. This bore brush is exceptional for bore cleaning with superior cleaning ability and it will not harm the bore. All Pro-Shot Benchrest Bore Cleaning Brushes have a specific size for each caliber with each brush being oversized for extended life.
American Standard #8-32 thread.Learn More
The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine-edge blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be.
- Overall Length: 6.0"
- Blade Length: 2.22"
- Closed Length: 3.07"
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Fine
- Handle Material: Staineless Steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
- Frame lock handle design
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
You won’t believe how fast this tube is! Featuring a super unique Square Construction with Rocker Bottom Dragless Design the tube barely touches the water while towing. Tons of Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards enable various riding positions and the Air Cushioned Floor in combination with EVA Foam Seating Pads deliver extra comfort to keep you coming back for more.
This state-of-the-art towable also features an Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point so attaching and detaching your tow rope to the tow system is a snap. The Angular Construction is sure to get you noticed as it slices through the water giving riders an exhilarating run in and outside the wake. Whether winding through whips and turns or blasting through the wake, the Super Cube provides a unique riding experience you need to try for yourself.
- Unique Square “Cube” Construction
- Rocker Bottom Dragless Design
- EVA Foam Seating Pads
- Aerodynamic Construction with Fuel Saver Drag-less Design
- Patented Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point
- Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder with Air Cushioned Inflated Floor
- Patented Speed Safety Valve for fast Inflation and Deflation
AIRHEAD’s lightweight SUP paddle is the perfect companion to our Na Pali stand up paddleboard. This is truly a one-size-fits-all paddle. The length is easily adjustable from 160 to 210 cm.. The paddle weighs less than 2 lbs. 3 oz. (992 gm). The shaft is 100% fiberglass, the “duck foot" shape blade is designed for maximum paddling efficiency and is fiberglass reinforced ABS.Learn More
The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Watts 275 Amp Draw 19.93 LED's 100 Raw Lumens 23000 Lux @ 10m 6040.0 Beam Distance 1554.3 m Peak Beam Intensity 604,000 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Spot / Flood Combo Family M-Series Length 50 in.