Is the trolling motor really one of the most important pieces of equipment on your boat? It is when your livelihood depends on it. At MotorGuide, we understand what's most important to our users. It comes down to whether or not your trolling motor performs. It's that simple. Touring professionals are always looking for an edge, and with MotorGuide's Tour Edition, they've found it.
Every Tour model combines the Digital advantage with our stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads. What is Digital? MotorGuide Digital monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. Digital allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
Our trolling motors are more than tough, they're virtually indestructible. That's the Tour difference. Only from MotorGuide.
**The "Lowrance Inside" Tour Edition nose cone offers standard 200 kHz operation as well as wider, Dual-Search 83 kHz coverage, plus optional high-definition Broadband sonar for optimized sonar and temperature performance. Tour Edition sonar is designed to provide clean, clear signals for the leading brands of sonar such as Lowrance, Eagle, Garmin, and Humminbird. No adapter is needed for Lowrance 7-pin sonar units.
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head, and pedal make this the toughest trolling motor ever.
- Digital power from 82 to 109 pounds of thrust with 24 or 36-volt options.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- MotorGuide Digital efficiency results in sustained battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth variable-speed operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III Prop runs quiet and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for the ultimate shallow water performance.
- Push-pull adjustable steering with stainless steel pulleys is known for its feel and precision, limiting torque and fatigue.
- Compact, hydrodynamic, lightweight lower units.
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet tournament conditions.
- Gator Spring Mount features extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability. A spring return linkage make underwater obstacles a thing of the past.
- 20.8 Gator Breakaway mount features a center decket and a hinged door for easy motor removal.
Treat your kids to comfort while you treat yourself to convenience with a Coleman Youth Quickbed Airbed. Inflate it with your pump (sold separately) and then enjoy a night of comfortable sleeping at a sleepover in the house or on a camping adventure in the woods. When you're ready to put it away, storage is as simple as deflating the bed and stowing it away in the included carry bag.
- Fun patterns and colors coordinate with other Coleman kids products
- Easy to clean surfaces
- Double lock valve
The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Watts 110 Amp Draw 7.97 LED's 40 Raw Lumens 9200 Lux @ 10m 380.0 Beam Distance 389.9 m Peak Beam Intensity 38,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 20 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Flood Family M-Series
Every Zoom soft plastic bait is super-soft to the touch and salt-impregnated.Learn More
- Incredibly realistic whitetail deer vocals
- Loud enough to cut through dense areas
- Easy to use
When it’s time to pack your gear bag, make sure to include the MAD RIP Growl Game Call. By simulating the natural vocal/nasal cavity structure of a whitetail deer, it produces incredibly realistic whitetail deer vocals. It utilizes the exact same volume of air that a deer would use, so that each sound is channeled to a precise accuracy. Its precision tone system produces exceptionally loud vocals that can cut through the densest forest, so you’ll be able to attract deer even from a distance.Learn More
Includes coarse (120 grit), medium (280 grit) and fine hones (600 grit)
The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use. The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time. All systems include:
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp.
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, X-Acto© blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recomended for heavy duty use.Learn More
RADICAL’s abstract geometric graphics really catch the eye. It delivers smooth transitions through turns and a consistent pop off the wake. The floaty nature of this 143cm free-ride wakeboard is designed to help riders of all levels excel at the sport. The rounded end profile and beveled perimeter provide a forgiving and consistent release off the wake. Designed for riders over 150 lbs., performance is unprecedented in a board with this price point. Two removable fiberglass reinforced nylon fins provide excellent tracking.
- Eye catching abstract geometric graphics
- Delivers smooth transitions through turns and a consistent pop off the wake
- Floaty nature designed to help riders of all levels excel at the sport
- Rounded end profile and beveled perimeter provide a forgiving and consistent release off the wake
- Two removable fiberglass reinforced nylon fins provide excellent tracking
- Designed for riders over 150 lbs.
$49.99Head-Loc is the new standard in quiver technology. Most quivers add noise and vibration after the shot. Head-Loc quivers work to kill noise and vibration with its unique mounting system. The Head-Loc rubber compression technology acts as an isolator between the quiver and the bow, greatly reducing noise and vibration. The Exo-Flex hood is extremely quiet, lightweight, and also has superior absorbing properties over traditional plastic. The over-all low-proﬁle design allows the quiver to sit close to the bow, improving shot balance and reducing the chances of catching branches while stalking through the woods. The hood accepts fixed and expandable broadheads. Power grip double spreader to hold arrows secure with out deployment of mechanical broadheads. Holds 6 arrows. Learn More
Skill Tubing is a challenging new experience, not just another towable that you simply hang on to. The SLALOM JOCKEY is a new Doable; a controllable towable that you can maneuver, slalom, jump, veer, and do a combination of moves through the boat wake or crest in a straight-line boat pattern. Doables are PATENT PENDING new shapes that have less drag with smaller footprints for reduced gas consumption.
A new PATENT PENDING bottom "VEER" tow system, combined with strategically located extra large PATENT PENDING Tiger Tooth Fins enable the rider to control the Slalom Jockey in various shoe-lace type moves. Skill is acquired via multiple riding attempts. You will learn that slaloming is achieved by leaning left or right away from the boat. As you gain balance and the ability to maneuver, you will have plenty of spills and chills.
All riders, boat drivers and spotters are novices. Start slowly at reduced speeds until you gain confidence, then create your own thrilling ride.
- Patent Pending VEER Towing System
- Strategically placed PATENT PENDING Tiger Tooth Steering Fins
- PVC Bladder
- Heavy-Duty Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
- Patent Pending Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point
- Multiple Grab Handles with Knuckle Guards
- Patented Speed Safety Valve for Fast Inflation and Deflation