The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Watts 165 Amp Draw 11.96 LED's 60 Raw Lumens 13800 Lux @ 10m 4350.0 Beam Distance 1319.1 m Peak Beam Intensity 435,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 30 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Spot Family M-Series
The Lumenok Signature is activated upon the shot to allow archers to follow the path of their arrow. This model Lumenok provides up to 40 Hours of Illumination and can be seen from great distances. No magnets required for activation. This Lumenok is made using a Signature Nock from Bohning.
- New For 2010 - Replaceable Battery - Polymeric battery holder allows for battery replacement and protection against failure due to hard impacts!
- The Lumenok is a lighted arrow nock used for shot placement recognition & arrow retrieval.
- Lumenok Signature (SL1) lighted arrow nock fits .245" ID carbon and aluminum shafts.
- Each Lumenok is equipped with a replaceable battery (Lumenok part # RB).
NOTE: Lumenoks work best with All carbon shafts. Performance with Carbon wrapped shafts is marginal.Learn More
INSIDE OUT will turn your wakeboard experience inside out! It’s designed for intermediate to expert riders weighing 150 lbs. and up. The 6 fin dual thruster setup provides ultimate hold and tracking. Riders stay on edge, get more speed into the wake and stomp landings without slipping out. The removable center fins provide tracking. The side fins are curved and angle outwards at 11 degrees to provide extra edge hold and a loose feel in neutral. The continuous rocker is fast and forgiving with smooth pop.
- Designed for intermediate to expert riders
- 6 fin dual thruster setup provides ultimate hold and tracking
- Riders stay on edge and get more speed into the wake
- Stomp landings without slipping out
- Removable center fins provide tracking
- Side fins are curved and angle outwards at 11 degrees to provide extra edge hold and a loose feel in neutral
- Continuous rocker is fast and forgiving with smooth pop
- Designed for riders weighing 150 lbs. and up
- Binding Size: L (Men's 11 - 15)
Tired of sitting? Stand up and shout with the all-new GRANDSTAND 2! This one-of-a-kind towable for 2 riders feature a reduced drag nose design for effortless towing, and allows multiple riding positions including the ability to stand up like a skier!
Dual steering leashes and a multitude of exclusive sure grip handles make sure that you can hang on in any position while on the water, and sharp deck graphics let them know that you are coming! Stand up with the all new GRANDSTAND 2 from SPORTSSTUFF!
- High Visibility Custom Graphics
- Heavy-Duty Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
- Exclusive Reduced Drag Nose Design
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladders
- Dual Steering Leashes for Maximum Control
- Aluminum Quick Connect Tow System
- Custom Sure Grip Handles
- EVA Foam Knee and Knuckle Guards
- Patented Speed Safety Valve for Fast Inflation and Deflation
- Self Bailing Drain Vents
Constructed from Ash, and featuring Hard Maple white fiberglass limbs, the Adventure 2.0 comes equipped with sight, stabilizer and plunger bushings installed. It is the ideal bow for backyard shooting, schools, clubs, camp programs and J.O.A.D. The Adventure 2.0 features heavy duty, aluminum limb pockets to ensure a secure fit.
- Ideal for most archers from ages 14 and older
- Suggested Brace Height 8-8 1/2"
- Dacron string included.
This 6-volt solar pannel from Wildgame Innovations come with a mounting bracket and hardware. It is perfect to keep that battery charged at all times so you never miss a beat with your feeder. Made with a polycarbonate front cover you will have years of trouble free service.Learn More
- Steers and maneuvers like a regular canoe with the built-in benefit of a motor transom
- Ideally suited for electric trolling motors
- Sturdy square back transom
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene
- Capacity for three
- Comfortable molded-in seats aid in flotation
- Built-in rod holder locations
- Length: 14' / 427cm
- Width: 38" / 97cm
- Height: 15.5" / 39cm
- Weight: 84 lbs. / 38kg
- Capacity: 765 lbs. / 347kg
This towable is a real blast for 1 to 6 riders! The U-shape allows it to effortlessly cross wakes. The rocking motion adds a lot of excitement! There are so many ways to ride MEGA ROCK STAR! The sides comfortably accommodate 2 riders lying down or 4 riders kneeling. Add 2 more riders on the center “hump" and you’ve got a super fun 6 rider towable! Oversized neoprene pads are strategically placed to protect knees and elbows. Fourteen nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards ensure a great grip for all riders. Durable double-stitched 840 denier nylon cover and rugged 30 gauge K80 PVC inner bladde. The Boston valve easy inflating and deflating.
- U-shaped towable with center "hump"
- Oversized neoprene pads to protect knees and elbows
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder with RF welded seams
- Double-Stitched Full Nylon Cover
- Deluxe nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards
- Boston Valve for convenient inflating and deflating
- 6 Rider capacity
- 82 in. x 78 in. (deflated)
This pump is called AIRHEAD AIR PIG to extol its high volume, high pressure capabilities. (It also happens to be shaped like a piggy bank!) The quiet motor puts out 2.2 psi, plenty of pressure for most inflatables, including towables, boats, lounges and pool toys. Equipped with a 10’ power cord with AC plug and a 24" reinforced hose. Four adapters for the most popular air valves are included.
- 2.2 psi
- 10’ power cord with AC plug
- 24" reinforced hose
- Draws 3.5 amps / 470 watts
- Four adapters for the most popular air valves