Traditionally designed to combine high performance with a smooth draw, the Ozark Hunter features a sleek handle/limb design that reduces hand shock after the shot. This bow is constructed from Hard Maple, Purple Heart, and Walnut woods. Ozark Hunter features black fiberglass limbs with reinforced limb tips.
- Ozark Hunter is available in 35-50lbs and is 68" in length.
- Fast Flight string compatible.
- Suggested Brace Height: 6 1/2-7 1/2".
- Dacron string included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- Available in Left and Right Hand
The Pool Blaster Catfish is unlike any other pool and spa vacuum available today. Combining a lightweight, portable design with uncompromised suction and cleaning power, the Catfish is the ideal tool for any water application. Small enough to navigate the waters of spas and fountains, but strong enough to clean above ground and in ground pools, the Catfish can handle the toughest of messes with ease and efficiency. Featuring an 8 in. vacuum head, the Catfish can be used to cover large areas of the pool, or the head can be removed, making the unit a powerful spot cleaner able to maneuver into corners and crevices smoothly. With the Catfish, you can clean the parts of your pool that need it quickly and efficiently, saving you time and energy. The Catfish is powered by environmentally safe, rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride batteries, allowing cordless and horseless operation for up to an hour of continuous use. The Catfish’s Max Cone Technology compacts gravel, dirt, leaves, and other types debris into its easy to empty, reusable filter bag. Affordable. Powerful. Versatile. There is only one question left. What are you waiting for.
- No messy hoses or additional pumps
- Totally independent from main filter systems
- 10-12 Hour rechargeable battery (nickel metal hydride) up to 45 minute run time per charge
- Strong flow pump all purpose reusable filter bag with debris catcher
- Comes with free pole and two disposable, multi-use micro filter bags to compliment standard leaf and all purpose filter bag
These Egg Shaped Lure Sinkers help lightweight lures sink for fishing in deeper waters.
- Smooth oval shape helps them glide through weeds and rocks
- Slip through line hole minimizes "spooking" the fish when the bait is taken
- Size: 6
- Weight: 1 oz
- Pieces: 3
INSIDE OUT will turn your wakeboard experience inside out! It’s designed for intermediate to expert riders weighing 150 lbs. and up. The 6 fin dual thruster setup provides ultimate hold and tracking. Riders stay on edge, get more speed into the wake and stomp landings without slipping out. The removable center fins provide tracking. The side fins are curved and angle outwards at 11 degrees to provide extra edge hold and a loose feel in neutral. The continuous rocker is fast and forgiving with smooth pop.
- Designed for intermediate to expert riders
- 6 fin dual thruster setup provides ultimate hold and tracking
- Riders stay on edge and get more speed into the wake
- Stomp landings without slipping out
- Removable center fins provide tracking
- Side fins are curved and angle outwards at 11 degrees to provide extra edge hold and a loose feel in neutral
- Continuous rocker is fast and forgiving with smooth pop
- Designed for riders weighing 150 lbs. and up
- Binding Size: M (Men's 8 - 12)
Beagle and Bird Dog Boxes are made of all aluminum construction. Unlike our competitors, our dog boxes are made starting with a strong aluminum framework of 1" x 1.5" aluminum with open bar spacing on the front and sides. We then add .063 thick diamond plate to finish the top and close the back. The center divider is made from textured aluminum on a welded frame. The door latches are designed so that you can add your own padlock to keep your dogs safe.
This dog box will fit full size trucks, most small pickup trucks, SUV's, and some ATV's.
- Outside Dimensions: 48" wide x 48" deep x 24" tall
- Double Door
- No Floor
- With Divider
- Great for lakes and rivers and to get to those secluded fishing areas
- Lightweight, easy to carry
- Tracks and paddles with ease while offering maximum stability
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene
- Two flush mount and one swivel fishing rod holders
- P.A.C. (Portable Accessory Carrier) can be used as a tow behind, extra storage or back pack
- Large, comfortable seating area with thigh pads
- Adjustable foot braces
- Dry storage and shock cord deck rigging
- Retractable carrying handles
- Paddle holder
- Length: 12' / 366cm
- Width: 29.5" / 75cm
- Height: 13.5" / 34cm
- Weight: 48 lbs. / 22kg
- Capacity: 395 lbs. / 179kg
Fingerless towable gloves with padded palm patch allow riders to achieve a secure grip, while helping to alleviate muscle fatigue, blisters, and callouses. Constructed with neoprene, so they are lightweight, soft, and flexible. One size fits most riders.
- Padded palm Patch for Maximum Grip
- Lightweight & Flexible
- Strong Comfortable Neoprene Construction
- One Size Fits Most
Consistently reach suspended fish at any depth with the CountDown® method. The controlled depth technique was introduced to the world with this lure, and to this day is the standard by which all others are measured. Whether the fish are suspending at certain depths near the weed tops or on bottom structure, the CountDown can get you to them consistently. The CD01 size is specifically designed for smaller fish, such as Trout and Panfish.This lure is designed for depths of 5' - 8' Learn More
- Designed to stop field points and broadheads
- Anatomically correct vitals
- Flat back design with bulleyes to create maximum life
- Shoot all 4 sides
- E-Z tote carrying handle
- Flexback self healing foam
- 100% weatherproof
- Great value
If you’re looking for the "state of the art" bowhunting release this year, look no further. The jaws on all of the Hurricanes open when you depress the trigger, and close when you let up on the trigger. The Hurricane line utilizes a free-floating, self centering steel roller that does not slide over the jaws but rolls along the inside of the jaws. This new patented design makes these releases the smoothest on the market today. The Hurricanes also have heat treated jaws and triggers that are Teflon coated for years of dependable use. All can be adjusted for trigger pressure. On a 70 pound bow, the Hurricanes take only 3.5 ounces of pressure to fire the trigger.
- New pink Hybrid strap (cross between a Velcro strap and a conventional buckle strap)
- Includes Foldback feature
- Over 3/4” length adjustment