- Stops Field Points, Fixed Blades & Mechanical Broadheads
- Raised Vitals on one side. Universal Score Rings on the other
- Flex Back self-healing foam
- Life Size Buck, 180” Double Drop Tine Rack
- Patented Design
- One Price four times the life
- Easy Arrow Removal
- Reverse Vital Technology (Simple reverse Head & Butt Plate & Front and Back Legs for a new set of Vitals)
- Like getting 2 Deer for one Price
- Ultra stable design
- Great recoil reducing performance
- AR-15/lever action compatible
- Heavy Duty steel frame construction
- Durable non-marring support in front and rear
- Fast, precise pivoting elevation system
- Gun retention strap included
- 25 pound capacity weight tray
SR-M (Single Row Mini) - The Rigid Industries SR-M LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-M utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but is half the size and incorporates half the number of LED's. The size and shape of the SR-M LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Flush Mount - This particular model is specifically designed to be recessed into a truck bumper, a utility bed, the hull of a boat, or any application where you need the light to look clean and be out of the way. Once installed, the light is only 1/4" tall, which means you can have all the benefits of the surface mount lights in an OEM quality, flush installation.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, the diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with Rigid's patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 11.25 Amp Draw 0.82 LED's 3 Raw Lumens 1125 Lux @ 10m 13.9 Beam Distance 74.4 m Peak Beam Intensity 1,385 cd Mount Type Flush Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Specter - Diffused Family SR-M
The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Spreader Light - Bright lights that are designed to cover a wide area. Used on many types of marine applications from Sail boat masts and off shore fishing boat towers to light up the fishing area or deck. Power boats, fishing boats and other boating platforms also use spreader lights are used to light up decks, underneath gunnels and anywhere you need to light up a large area. Similar to the power of a flood light, the spreader lights provide more of a “cloud” of light to help give you more coverage using less power.
Watts 22.5 Amp Draw 1.63 LED's 6 Raw Lumens 2250 Lux @ 10m 35.0 Beam Distance 118.3 m Peak Beam Intensity 3,500 cd Mount Type Surface Length 4 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Specter - Diffused Family M-Series
6 in. wide x 9 in. long. Clear heavy gauge vinyl. 2 D-rings sewn to corners. Yellow sealing clip for high visibility. For paddling, boating, camping, hiking. Holds wallets, registrations, maps, electronics, cameras, etc. Maximum circumference: 11 in.Learn More
MEGA-SLICE is the largest member of AIRHEAD's SLICE-series, the industry standard in deck tubes. The exclusive tapered profile, thick at the front and thin at the back, enhances your tubing experience. The thicker front allows a more natural and comfortable rider position and prevents "submarining". The thin back and 5 boarding straps make it easy to climb onto the towable from the water. 8 deluxe handles with neoprene knuckle guards provide a great grip for 1, 2, 3 or 4 riders. Connect MEGA-SLICE to an AIRHEAD Tube Anchor and you have an instant swim platform!
- Low profile deck tube
- Tapered construction makes it easy to climb on from the water
- Thick front and thinner back prevents “submarining"
- Neoprene body pad
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder with RF welded seams
- Double-Stitched Full Nylon Cover
- Deluxe nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards
- Kwik-Connect tow point for fast hook-ups
- Boston Valve for convenient inflating and deflating
- Boarding Handles
- 4 Rider capacity
- 100 inch diameter (deflated size)
- Inflated Dimensions: 78"L x 58"W x 8"H
- Offers 48-coil design and Airtight Double Lock valve for firm support
- Heavy-duty PVC construction with soft suede top for luxurious comfort
- Built for easy, compact storage featuring Coleman’s Wrap N’ Roll™ storage system
- Fits standard queen size sheets
Built for speed and dressed for fun. The Speed Zone is designed for one rider, providing a stable ride while easily sliding outside the wake for an exhilarating run!
This fast track hot rod features a full nylon cover that is as durable as it is sleek, cockpit seating to keep you in the saddle, high backrest, air cushioned floor for a more comfortable ride, and double webbing foam handles to keep your white knuckles from turning red; Speed Zone will keep you in the zone!
- Reinforced tow system
- Custom caution stripe safety graphics
- Padded valve cover
- Speed safety valve for fast, easy inflation/deflation
- Double webbing foam handles with knuckle pads
- Heavy-duty double-stitched full nylon cover
- Heavy-duty PVC bladder
- Air cushioned floor
- Air cushioned backrest
No-mess sticks burn up to 2 hours, with the scent lingering long after they burn out. Includes two different scents to attract bucks. Covers human scent and attracts game. For best results, use with Tink's Smoke Stack. Pack of 6 sticks.Learn More
A proven leader for more than two-and-a-half decades, the Original Culprit Worm has outperformed all others-continuing a tradition of catching more and bigger bass. Its "kicking" tail and unique color selections gives anglers the extra edge.Learn More