Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice. Tannerite is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is more than 1000 times safer than ordinary black powder since it is not flammable and can not be initiated by any kind of flame or electricity. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention by Daniel J. Tanner/Oregon.
Tannerite Company recommends using 0.5-pound (0.23 kg) preparations of the substance, which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter places targets downrange, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite will detonate and serve as an indicator.
Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased in the USA without a license. They can be legally used for sporting purposes in conjunction with small arms, just like black powder and other exempt sporting powder.Learn More
Brass Core and Bronze Bristles (Benchrest Type)
Designed for competition shooters to withstand frequent use. Construction consists of a high quality brass core and coupling with bronze bristles. Pro-Shot’s Benchrest Quality Brush has been used for many years with severalworld records to its credit. This bore brush is exceptional for bore cleaning with superior cleaning ability and it will not harm the bore. All Pro-Shot Benchrest Bore Cleaning Brushes have a specific size for each caliber with each brush being oversized for extended life. .17 Cal. Brushes have American Standard #5-40 thread.Learn More
Catch a wave with the new POPARAZZI for up to 3 riders! Its unique, high winged shape with rocker bottom allows you to carve into the wake and glide across the water’s surface with minimal drag.
With a turn of the boat, inside riders will teeter deep into the wake while the other riders will rise high above it! Multiple EVA Foam body pads allow riders to comfortably perform every riding position imaginable.
The unique High Rise Tower equipped with multiple Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards allow standing or kneeling on the back deck. Stand, sit, kneel, steer, lay, balance and freestyle with the new POPARAZZI!
- High Rise Tower on Rear Deck
- Unique Rocker Bottom Construction
- Heavy-Duty Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
- Patented Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point
- Patented Speed Safety Valve
- Self Bailing Drain Vents
- Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards
- 3 EVA Foam Body Pads for maximum comfort
- Wide Wing Span Construction Allows for Tight Turns and Maneuverability
Thompson's SCOPE targets with unique angular design enable you to register the crosshairs within the target and accurately lock-in on the center point. Most other targets force you to block the center point with the crosshairs, defeating the purpose.
This progressive SIGHT-SEERS™ target has a bright, highly visible center point for precise registration whether you're using 2-power or 20-power at 50 yards or 300 yards. Bright red and white target includes 1" grid and scoring area.
Large Target Size: 15"x19"Learn More
Recommended for distances of 50 to 300 yards.
SR-M (Single Row Mini) - The Rigid Industries SR-M LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-M utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but is half the size and incorporates half the number of LED's. The size and shape of the SR-M LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, the diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with Rigid's patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Ultraviolet LED's - This model features ultraviolet LED's. Ultraviolet, or UV, LED's emit light that causes certain materials to glow. This is called fluorescence. This is useful for many applications, but is particularly useful when fishing at night as it allows you to see your line vividly.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- Ultraviolet LED's
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
LED's 3 LED Color UV Finish Color Black Optics Specter - Diffused Mount Type Surface Family SR-M
Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price: $127.99
- Complete pool set includes: 1,000 gph (3,785 L/hr) filter pump, ladder, ground cloth, debris debris cover, maintenance kit and surface skimmer
- Set up is easy - simply spread out the pool liner on level ground, inflate the top ring, and fill with water
- Pool set up and maintenance DVD included
- Ready for water in 15 minutes
- No digging, sand or tools needed for set up
- Built-in GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) instantly shuts off pump if electrical current comes into contact with water
- Drain plug with garden hose adapter allows water to be directed away from pool during draining
- Pool holds 3,490 gallons (13,210 L) of water at 85% capacity
- Approximate set-up size 15' x 42" (457cm x 107cm)
Get a restful night’s sleep in your home or tent with a Coleman® QuickBed® Full Single High Airbed. Relax on 40 comfort coils that provide superior support while the soft top offers luxurious comfort for sleepers on the go. With durable PVC construction and the Airtight® System, your airbed is guaranteed to keep its customized firmness all night long. The integrated Wrap 'N' Roll™ Storage System allows you to fold, roll and store the airbed quickly—making cleanup easy. It’s designed to fit standard full size sheets.
- Full, fits standard full size sheets
- 40 comfort coils for superior support
- Soft top offers added comfort
- Double Lock™ Valve for quick inflation and deflation
- Airtight® System is guaranteed not to leak
- Convenient Wrap ’N’ Roll™ Storage System
- For use outdoors while camping or indoors as an extra bed
- Inflated dimensions: 73 in. x 53 in. x 8 in. (185.42 cm x 134.62 cm x 20.32 cm)
- 1-year limited warranty
- Made in China
The 4K Quick Connector makes it easy to attach and detach tow ropes to towables. Simply attach the connector to the towable tow strap instead of having to thread a long tow rope through the strap. This heavy-duty connector is perfect for towing up to 4 riders on any tube with or without a Quick Connector.
- 4100 Pound (1.86Mg) Break Strength
- Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point (PATENT# 564,869)
- 12 Inch Length
- Minimum Stretch Design