There's no trolling motors on the planet more prepared for the extreme test of saltwater than Great White. Heat? Corrosion? Big-water pounding? All in a day's work for these predators. Our Great White edition is the choice of guides, competitive anglers, and die-hards around the world. From the specially formulated coating, to the epoxy-sealed lower unit, to the stainless steel shaft - the durability starts on the outside and goes all the way to the core.
Shallow-water saltwater guides and anglers on the Saltwater Redfish circuits choose Great White Digital for a simple reason - they're the most dependable trolling motors out there. Long days on the flats are the ultimate test of your equipment, and these motors don't just pass it, they eat it up and come back for more. MotorGuide invented the saltwater-specific trolling motor, and we continue the leadership today as the choice of guides and avid saltwater anglers around the world.
Great White. The only motor ready to go the distance with you in one of the most caustic environments on earth.
- Digital power in 82 and 105 pounds of thrust with 24- or 36- volt power options.
- Ultra pure aluminum coating "self-heals" from scratches providing added protection in abrasive shallow water use.
- Stainless steel shaft, fasteners and control cables.
- Anodized aluminum mounts and components prevent galvanic corrosion through our specialized multi-step process.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- Improved efficiency results in extended battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III propeller is quieter and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for ultimate shallow water performance.
- Compact, lightweight lower units.
- Dual saltwater anodes for added corrosion protection.
We double dog dare you to climb on, hang on and have some serious fun! DOUBLE DOG is built to last; the 30-gauge PVC bladder is completely covered in double-stitched 840-denier nylon, with no exposed vinyl. It has 2 deluxe handles with neoprene knuckle guards and seat pads. The Boston valve is easily accessible, for quick inflating and deflating. Size: 79" long x 49" wide (deflated).
- Classic hot-dog style towable
- Neoprene seat pads for comfort
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder with RF welded seams
- Double-Stitched Full Nylon Cover
- Deluxe nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards
- Boston Valve for convenient inflating and deflating
- 3-air chambers
- 2 rider capacity
- 76in. long x 44in. wide (deflated)
*Each rod section will accept accessories. This kit be used on virtually any gun from .22 Caliber thru 12 Ga. Shotgun
- Swivel T Handle
- 3 Qty. 10” Length Rod sections
- 1 Qty. 6.5” Length Rod section
- Double End Bronze Brush
- 1/4 oz. Bottle of 1-Step Cleaner
- Zero Friction High Tech Lubrication Oil
- Brass Patch Holder Fits: .22-.45 Cal.
- Brass Shotgun Adaptor
- Brass Shotgun Patch Holder
- Sampler 1 1/8" Sq. and 21/4" Sq. 100% Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches
- Sample packet of Pro-Gold Grease/Lubricant
- Kit contains room to store additional accessories!
- 42" x 28"
- Grommets in all four corners for easy hanging
- 100% weatherproof
- Made from long-lasting durable polypropylene
- Takes thousands of shots
5 times stronger. Non-abrasive ramrods not affected by water, oils, alcohols, salts or most acids.Learn More
This low stretch rope provides professional wakeboard rope quality at half the price. The 15" double-density EVA PHAT GRIP handle is machined to provide a superior grip for optimum performance. It has a high strength aluminum core, 4" finger protectors and foam floats. The 6" TPR covered aluminum handle provides extra leverage and pull for spins and inverted tricks. The bridle is fully encased in flexible vinyl for protection against abrasion and wear. The low stretch 16-strand 30-filament rope has 4 sections with take-off loops (5, 35,10,10,10) for all riding styles. A Rope Keeper is included for tangle-free storage.
- EVA PHAT GRIP handle
- 4 sections with take-off loops
- Rope Keeper included
- Color: Red
A combination of 4 Dually / D2 optics into one large sturdy housing with a vibration isolator and 304 stainless bracket included. The size specifications are as followed Height 6.79", Width 6.75" and the Depth 3.42". For use in a heavy duty commercial environment for Agriculture, Fire and Rescue, Commercial truck, Marine, Off-Road and Power Sports. Q-Series covers also include a 50% forward projecting and 50% area light option to project the light where and how you really need it. Designed specifically to function in any environment and withstand any abuse. These LED Lights are big, bright, and heavy duty!
10º Spot Pattern - The Spot version of Rigid's Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. The Spot offers a wider beam with less waste than the competition. While maintaing higher center intensity than any other system available.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, the diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with Rigid's patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Durable UV 3800 Polyester Powdercoat
- IP68 Certified
- MIL810-STDG Vibration Certified
- ROHS Compliant
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- Operating Temp -40º F ~ +145º F
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
- 50,000+ Hour Lifespan
- Electrically Protected Against RFI/EMC Interference
- Integrated Thermal Management System
Watts 80 Amp Draw 5.80 LED's 16 Raw Lumens 7040 Lux @ 10m 1060.0 Beam Distance 651 m Peak Beam Intensity 106,000 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Spot / Downward Diffused Family Q-Series
The biggest bull’s-eye targets we make. These targets are great for long-range rifle shooting – 200 yards and beyond! The greater surface area makes them the perfect choice for use with muzzleloaders, shotgun slugs and to show shotgun patterning.Learn More
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries D-Series LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. It produces extremely high output while consuming very little power. Its compact size and shape allow the D-Series LED Light to fit almost anywhere and be used for virtually any lighting application. The D-Series Duallys have gained steam in use as fog lights, scene lighting applications, as well as marine spreader lights.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. We then give the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. We use 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with our marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Wide Pattern - The Wide version of the Specter optics system projects a less concentrated beam to provide better visibility of a larger area while still reducing the amount of wasted light. It produces the same lumen output and center intensity as the Driving version, but its scalloped design allows more light to spill to each side for a wider horizontal dispersion.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 34.5 Amp Draw 2.50 LED's 6 Raw Lumens 3096 Lux @ 10m 178.2 Beam Distance 267.0 m Peak Beam Intensity 17,824 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Specter - Wide Family D-Series
These Weathershield arm rail pads are perfect for padding the short side rails of tree stands. They will reduce stand noise and add comfort to any treestand. The full length Velcro closures make for secure attachment and fit a variety of climbing, hang-on & ladder stands.
- 18 inches
- Reduces noise
- Velcro closures
- Includes 2 pads per package