The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Watts 275 Amp Draw 19.93 LED's 100 Raw Lumens 23000 Lux @ 10m 6040.0 Beam Distance 1554.3 m Peak Beam Intensity 604,000 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Spot / Flood Combo Family M-Series Length 50 in.
A proven leader for more than two-and-a-half decades, the Original Culprit Worm has outperformed all others-continuing a tradition of catching more and bigger bass. Its "kicking" tail and unique color selections gives anglers the extra edge.Learn More
INSIDE OUT will turn your wakeboard experience inside out! It’s designed for intermediate to expert riders weighing 150 lbs. and up. The 6 fin dual thruster setup provides ultimate hold and tracking. Riders stay on edge, get more speed into the wake and stomp landings without slipping out. The removable center fins provide tracking. The side fins are curved and angle outwards at 11 degrees to provide extra edge hold and a loose feel in neutral. The continuous rocker is fast and forgiving with smooth pop.
- Designed for intermediate to expert riders
- 6 fin dual thruster setup provides ultimate hold and tracking
- Riders stay on edge and get more speed into the wake
- Stomp landings without slipping out
- Removable center fins provide tracking
- Side fins are curved and angle outwards at 11 degrees to provide extra edge hold and a loose feel in neutral
- Continuous rocker is fast and forgiving with smooth pop
- Designed for riders weighing 150 lbs. and up
- Binding Size: L (Men's 11 - 15)
This pump is called AIRHEAD AIR PIG to extol its high volume, high pressure capabilities. (It also happens to be shaped like a piggy bank!) The quiet motor puts out 2.2 psi, plenty of pressure for most inflatables, including towables, boats, lounges and pool toys. Equipped with a 10’ power cord with AC plug and a 24" reinforced hose. Four adapters for the most popular air valves are included.
- 2.2 psi
- 10’ power cord with AC plug
- 24" reinforced hose
- Draws 3.5 amps / 470 watts
- Four adapters for the most popular air valves
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process.
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
- Shed features zippered front and rear door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
The Rapala® Original Floater® is still the number one "go-to" lure. Whether twitched on the top as a surface bait, retrieved as a shallow runner, weighted with a split shot for medium depths or bottom walked off a three-way swivel or bottom-bouncer, its original wounded minnow action continues to be irresistible to gamefish on every continent around the world.This lure is designed for depths of 4' - 6' Learn More
Pro-Shot Benchrest Bore Brush
Brass Core and Bronze Bristles (Benchrest Type) Designed for competition shooters to withstand frequent use. Construction consists of a high quality brass core and coupling with bronze bristles. Pro-Shot’s Benchrest Quality Brush has been used for many years with several world records to its credit. This bore brush is exceptional for bore cleaning with superior cleaning ability and it will not harm the bore. All Pro-Shot Benchrest Bore Cleaning Brushes have a specific size for each caliber with each brush being oversized for extended life.
American Standard #8-32 thread.Learn More
Tired of sitting? Stand up and shout with the all-new GRANDSTAND 2! This one-of-a-kind towable for 2 riders feature a reduced drag nose design for effortless towing, and allows multiple riding positions including the ability to stand up like a skier!
Dual steering leashes and a multitude of exclusive sure grip handles make sure that you can hang on in any position while on the water, and sharp deck graphics let them know that you are coming! Stand up with the all new GRANDSTAND 2 from SPORTSSTUFF!
- High Visibility Custom Graphics
- Heavy-Duty Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
- Exclusive Reduced Drag Nose Design
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladders
- Dual Steering Leashes for Maximum Control
- Aluminum Quick Connect Tow System
- Custom Sure Grip Handles
- EVA Foam Knee and Knuckle Guards
- Patented Speed Safety Valve for Fast Inflation and Deflation
- Self Bailing Drain Vents
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries SR-Q LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-Q utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but in a wide configuration, instead of square. The size and shape of the SR-Q LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Spreader Light - Bright lights that are designed to cover a wide area. Used on many types of marine applications from Sail boat masts and off shore fishing boat towers to light up the fishing area or deck. Power boats, fishing boats and other boating platforms also use spreader lights are used to light up decks, underneath gunnels and anywhere you need to light up a large area. Similar to the power of a flood light, the spreader lights provide more of a “cloud” of light to help give you more coverage using less power.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. Rigid then gives the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, the diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with Rigid's patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
Flush Mount - This particular model is specifically designed to be recessed into a truck bumper, a utility bed, the hull of a boat, or any application where you need the light to look clean and be out of the way. Once installed, the light is only 1/4" tall, which means you can have all the benefits of the surface mount lights in an OEM quality, flush installation.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 60° Diffused Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 19.3 Beam Distance 87.9 m Peak Beam Intensity 1,931 cd Mount Type Flush Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Diffused Family SR-Q