The HME Products Folding Bow Hanger is a popular style that is newly added after requests from many hunters. The Folding Bow Hanger features ultimate strength and the machined mounting screw ensuring it will not break. The hanger provides two accessory hooks for hanging hunting equipment. This folding hanger features 20 inches in extension and folds flat to allow safe and easier transport.
- Popular style newly added
- Ultimate strength with machined mounting screw
- Two accessory hooks included
- 20 inch extension
- Transports safe and easy by folding flat
- HME Products
RAGIN' RIVER is a luxurious river, lake and pool inflatable tube. The mesh seat panel and oversized backrest provide great support. Two drink holders ensure that you won't go thirsty on your float down the river. When the water gets rough, be sure to hold onto the molded handles. Two rope anchors are welded to the sides so that you can tether your RAGIN' RIVER to your powerboat or link 2 or more together for the ultimate river flotilla! Equipped with an extra large speed valve for quick inflating and deflating.
- Heavy gauge PVC construction with RF welded seams
- Oversized backrest provides great support
- Comfort mesh seating
- 2 molded drink holders
- 2 molded handles for when the water gets rough
- 2 molded rope holders to tether to shore or other lounges
- Perfect for pools, lakes and rivers
- Extra large speed valve for quick inflating and deflating
- 1 Person capacity
- 48 in. diameter (deflated)
What’s SUP? The Stand Up Paddleboard craze is sweeping the world. It’s about time you joined in the fun! AIRHEAD’s inflatable SUP measures 10 ft. 6 in. and is the best quality your money can buy. The extra rugged drop stitch construction allows a much higher air pressure than other inflatable technologies. Thousands of tiny threads connect the top and bottom layers. Consequently, it can hold 12 pounds of air pressure, more than double the working pressure of other technologies. When you're out on the water, Na Pali is rigid and will perform like a fiberglass board. A large anti-skid EVA pad provides secure footing. Strap your gear to the 4 D-rings up front. Three removable fins ensure straight tracking and precise maneuvering. Feel like sitting down? Install the seat in seconds and paddle kayak style. For convenience and portability, a backpack with mesh panels is included for stowing and carrying the SUP and all accessories. Accessories included: backpack w mesh panels, adjustable seat, high pressure hand pump, anemometer, valve wrench. AIRHEAD Adjustable SUP Paddle sold separately. Board and fins total weight is 25.2 lbs.
- Extra rugged drop stitch construction
- Rigid with the performance of a fiberglass board
- Anti-skid EVA pad provides secure footing
- 4 D-rings to strap your gear to up front
- Adjustable padded seat for kayak style riding
- 3 removable fins ensure straight tracking and precise maneuvering
- Backpack with mesh panels for carrying the SUP and all accessories
- High pressure hand pump, anemometer, and valve wrench
- Carrying handle
- SUP Paddle (AHSUP-P1) sold separately
- 10 ft. 6 in. length x 30 in. width
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
A proven leader for more than two-and-a-half decades, the Original Culprit Worm has outperformed all others-continuing a tradition of catching more and bigger bass. Its "kicking" tail and unique color selections gives anglers the extra edge.Learn More
The PureSpa provides relaxation at the touch of a button for up to four people. The easy-to-use control panel activates the 120 high-powered bubble jets surrounding the interior of the spa for a refreshing massage. The Fiber-Tech Construction and the puncture-resistant 3-ply laminated material provide the ultimate comfort, support and durability.
- The built-in hard water treatment system makes water gentler on skin for a soothing experience
- An insulated cover and lock is included to minimize heat loss and provides an added safety feature
- PureSpa provides simple maintenance with 2 easy-to-replace filter cartridges for clean refreshing spa water
- Includes: Heating System, 3-way test strip, 2 filter cartridges, Floating Pool Chlorine Dispenser, Thermal Ground Cloth, Inflation Hose, Carry Bag
- Seating capacity: 4 people; Water capacity: 210 gallons; Water temperature range (68 Degree - 104 Degree)
- 77 x 77 x 28 inches
- Weight 102.7 pounds
Few have as loyal a following as our classic green icon. The pro's choice from construction sites to the outdoors it's been keeping coffee hot around the clock since 1913. The ultimate in durability it'll be kicking for generations to come.
- Keeps hot/ cold 24 hours
- Double wall vacuum insulation
- 8oz lid doubles as drinking cup
- Stainless steel construction
- Durable rustproof finish
- Heavy duty handle
- Easy-pour stopper
- Lifetime warranty
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
Spreader Light - Bright lights that are designed to cover a wide area. Used on many types of marine applications from Sail boat masts and off shore fishing boat towers to light up the fishing area or deck. Power boats, fishing boats and other boating platforms also use spreader lights are used to light up decks, underneath gunnels and anywhere you need to light up a large area. Similar to the power of a flood light, the spreader lights provide more of a “cloud” of light to help give you more coverage using less power.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. Rigid then gives the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
20º Flood Pattern - The Flood version of the Hybrid optics system is a great option if you're looking for a good area light. While offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, the Flood provides twice the area coverage. The Flood is perfect for those looking for an area light at an affordable price.
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries SR-Q LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-Q utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but in a wide configuration, instead of square. The size and shape of the SR-Q LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 20° Flood Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 174.2 Beam Distance 264.0 m Peak Beam Intensity 17,422 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Flood Family SR-Q Sold As Pair
- New: brighter and larger digital LED one way display.
- New: more rubber coating inside secures finger and decreases artifact.
- Ideal for individuals that exercise.
- No Prescription Required.
- Portable, non-invasive spot check oxygen saturation and pulse rate.
- Two AAA batteries can be continuously operated for 30 hours.
- Rubber Boot Included.
- Nail Polish Tolerant.
- 2 year Limited Warranty
FLUID is designed for intermediate to expert riders weighing 90 -170 lbs. The 6 fin dual thruster setup provides the ultimate in hold and tracking. Stay on edge, get more speed into the wake and stomp landings without slipping out. The removable center fins provide tracking. The side fins are curved and angle outwards at 11 degrees to provide extra edge hold and a loose feel in neutral. The continuous rocker is fast and forgiving with smooth pop.
- Designed for intermediate to expert riders
- 6 fin dual thruster setup provides the ultimate in hold and tracking
- Stay on edge and get more speed into the wake
- Stomp landings without slipping out
- The removable center fins provide tracking
- Side fins are curved and angle outwards at 11 degrees to provide extra edge hold and a loose feel in neutral
- Continuous rocker is fast and forgiving with smooth pop
- Designed for riders weighing up to 170 lbs.
- Binding Size: M (Men's 8 - 12)