- Stops Field Points, Fixed Blades & Mechanical Broadheads
- Raised Vitals on one side. Universal Score Rings on the other
- Flex Back self-healing foam
- Life Size Buck, 180” Double Drop Tine Rack
- Patented Design
- One Price four times the life
- Easy Arrow Removal
- Reverse Vital Technology (Simple reverse Head & Butt Plate & Front and Back Legs for a new set of Vitals)
- Like getting 2 Deer for one Price
SR-M (Single Row Mini) - The Rigid Industries SR-M LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-M utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but is half the size and incorporates half the number of LED's. The size and shape of the SR-M LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Flush Mount - This particular model is specifically designed to be recessed into a truck bumper, a utility bed, the hull of a boat, or any application where you need the light to look clean and be out of the way. Once installed, the light is only 1/4" tall, which means you can have all the benefits of the surface mount lights in an OEM quality, flush installation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
Wide Pattern - The Wide version of the Specter optics system projects a less concentrated beam to provide better visibility of a larger area while still reducing the amount of wasted light. It produces the same lumen output and center intensity as the Driving version, but its scalloped design allows more light to spill to each side for a wider horizontal dispersion.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. Rigid then gives the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 11.25 Amp Draw 0.82 LED's 3 Raw Lumens 1125 Lux @ 10m 66.2 Beam Distance 162.7 m Peak Beam Intensity 6,618 cd Mount Type Flush Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Specter - Wide Family SR-M
AIRHEAD Bungee Dock Lines absorb shock to boats, cleats, docks, pylons and other hardware. The bungee cord is hidden inside the rope and acts as a built-in snubber. Two foam floats protect the boat from chafing. There's a sliding adjustment at both ends for quick docking. Recommended for docking boats and PWC's up to 4,000 pounds.
Tensile Strength 2150 lbs. Color Scheme Black/Blue/Red Length 6 ft. Stretches Up to 9 ft. Width 6.75 in. Height 1.75 in. Length (not stretched) 10 in.
Get to the fun faster with the Coleman 4-Person Instant Tent. One zipped door. Folds nearly flat for convenience storage.
- Polyester rainfly with taped seams provide rain protection
- Preassembled frame for easy setup and folding
- Fold nearly flat for easy storage
- One zippered door
9' 2" Long x 6' 6" Wide x 3' 4" Center HeightLearn More
Regular Price: $2.99
Special Price: $1.94
- Air volume: 2 x 700cc
- Large air chamber for rapid inflation
- Inflates on up and down stroke
- Flexible hose
- 3 valve adaptors to fit nearly every inflation valve
- Designed to provide maximum airflow
- Content: One hand pump
- Lightweight, easy to carry
- Tracks and paddles with ease while offering maximum stability
- Non-slip foot pads
- Five carrying handle locations
- Dry storage compartment with shock cord deck rigging
- Fin for superior tracking
- Recessed cooler area with strap
- Length: 10' / 305cm
- Width: 33" / 84cm
- Height: 10" / 25cm
- Weight: 50 lbs. / 23kg
- Capacity: 230 lbs. / 104kg
- Red Model - #52110
- Yellow Model - #52130
- Green Model - #52150
- Blue Model - #52120
The Doghouse FP(Field Point) is the original Bulldog target that has made us what it is today. It is tough enough to stop any bow made. Whether you are shooting a bow at 80lbs or 350fps or a youth bow at 10 or 15lbs the Doghouse FP™ will stop the arrow dead in its tracks. Arrow removal is a breeze.
The Doghouse FP archery target is self standing extremely light at only 25lbs. It measures out at 24' x 24' x 9 1/2'. All targets also include and ez-grip carrying handle as well.
To find out why this target made us famous get one for yourself and see what all the hype is about!
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 9.5" - 33" Across, 24lbs
LIFETIME WARRANTY ARCHERY TARGETLearn More
These Egg Shaped Lure Sinkers help lightweight lures sink for fishing in deeper waters.
- Smooth oval shape helps them glide through weeds and rocks
- Slip through line hole minimizes "spooking" the fish when the bait is taken
- Size: 8
- Weight: 1/2 oz
- Pieces: 6
Catch a wave with the new POPARAZZI for up to 3 riders! Its unique, high winged shape with rocker bottom allows you to carve into the wake and glide across the water’s surface with minimal drag.
With a turn of the boat, inside riders will teeter deep into the wake while the other riders will rise high above it! Multiple EVA Foam body pads allow riders to comfortably perform every riding position imaginable.
The unique High Rise Tower equipped with multiple Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards allow standing or kneeling on the back deck. Stand, sit, kneel, steer, lay, balance and freestyle with the new POPARAZZI!
- High Rise Tower on Rear Deck
- Unique Rocker Bottom Construction
- Heavy-Duty Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
- Patented Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point
- Patented Speed Safety Valve
- Self Bailing Drain Vents
- Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards
- 3 EVA Foam Body Pads for maximum comfort
- Wide Wing Span Construction Allows for Tight Turns and Maneuverability