Required by law in New Jersey, this bright orange nylon 12" triangular flag is mounted to a 4 ft. long pole. Attach it to windshields, boat finishes and PWC's with Kwik Tek's giant 3-1/4" suction cup. Patented.Learn More
Pro-Shot Benchrest Bore Brush
Brass Core and Bronze Bristles (Benchrest Type) Designed for competition shooters to withstand frequent use. Construction consists of a high quality brass core and coupling with bronze bristles. Pro-Shot’s Benchrest Quality Brush has been used for many years with several world records to its credit. This bore brush is exceptional for bore cleaning with superior cleaning ability and it will not harm the bore. All Pro-Shot Benchrest Bore Cleaning Brushes have a specific size for each caliber with each brush being oversized for extended life.
American Standard #8-32 thread.Learn More
You won’t believe how fast this tube is! Featuring a super unique Square Construction with Rocker Bottom Dragless Design the tube barely touches the water while towing. Tons of Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards enable various riding positions and the Air Cushioned Floor in combination with EVA Foam Seating Pads deliver extra comfort to keep you coming back for more.
This state-of-the-art towable also features an Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point so attaching and detaching your tow rope to the tow system is a snap. The Angular Construction is sure to get you noticed as it slices through the water giving riders an exhilarating run in and outside the wake. Whether winding through whips and turns or blasting through the wake, the Super Cube provides a unique riding experience you need to try for yourself.
- Unique Square “Cube” Construction
- Rocker Bottom Dragless Design
- EVA Foam Seating Pads
- Aerodynamic Construction with Fuel Saver Drag-less Design
- Patented Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point
- Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder with Air Cushioned Inflated Floor
- Patented Speed Safety Valve for fast Inflation and Deflation
Constructed from Ash, and featuring Hard Maple white fiberglass limbs, the Adventure 2.0 comes equipped with sight, stabilizer and plunger bushings installed. It is the ideal bow for backyard shooting, schools, clubs, camp programs and J.O.A.D. The Adventure 2.0 features heavy duty, aluminum limb pockets to ensure a secure fit.
- Ideal for most archers from ages 11 - 15
- Suggested Brace Height 7-7 1/2".
- Dacron string included.
Enjoying water sports just got easier! Inflatable kayaks are perfect for camping, vacationing, exploring remote areas, and cruising yachts. They're also great for paddling enthusiasts that don't want to drive around with a kayak on their rooftop. AIRHEAD Travel Kayaks fit easily into the trunk of your car, duffel bag or suitcase. When you feel the itch to paddle, your boat is with you!
- NMMA Approved
- Designed for lakes and moderate white water
- Lightweight / compact / portable
- Inflatable seats with adjustable support backrest and mesh pocket
- Highly visible orange for safety
- Low drag / superior tracking with 4 bottom fins
- All 3 air chambers are completely enclosed by rugged 840-denier nylon with UV and water-resistant coatings
- Durable tri-laminate bottom for a lifetime of use
- Adjustable foot brace
- Neoprene elbow guards for comfort
- Padded Shoulder Carrier Included
- Easy to inflate and deflate (3 Boston valves with nylon covers)
- Stainless steel and nylon hardware will not corrode
- D-rings at bow and stern for securing gear, Stretch net in bow
- Grab handles for easy put-ins and pull-outs
- Threaded drain plug
- 1 man, 9 ft. 9 in., 27.7 lbs., 1 person / 300 lb. capacity
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries D-Series LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. It produces extremely high output while consuming very little power. Its compact size and shape allow the D-Series LED Light to fit almost anywhere and be used for virtually any lighting application. The D-Series Duallys have gained steam in use as fog lights, scene lighting applications, as well as marine spreader lights. The Duallys with Amber LEDs have proven that when used as fog lights they help to cut through the fog, dust, dirt, or even water.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. We then give the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. We use 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with our marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
10º Spot Pattern - The Spot version of the Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. The Spot offers a wider beam with less waste than the competition. While maintaing higher center intensity than any other system available.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 10° Spot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 490.0 Beam Distance 442.7 m Peak Beam Intensity 49,000 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Spot Family D-Series
AIRHEAD SWITCHBACK is a new and exciting 4 rider towable. Two riders sit in front with a comfortable inflatable backrest and side panels to keep them in place. The other 2 riders kneel behind them, riding chariot style. It’s a totally different sensation riding in front or back, so it’s like 2 tubes in 1, consequently the name SWITCHBACK! This deluxe towable slides effortlessly across the wake. There are plenty of boarding straps for re-boarding from the water. SWITCHBACK features 2 heavy gauge PVC bladders and a rugged double stitched nylon cover to ensure long service. Inflation and deflation is easy with the two patented Speed Safety Valves. Size: 88 in. x 70 in. (deflated).
- High backrest and stabilizer side walls
- Neoprene seating / kneeling pads
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder with RF welded seams
- Double-Stitched Fulll Nylon Cover
- Deluxe nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards
- Speed Safety Valves for fast inflating and deflating
- 4 Rider capacity
- 88 in. x 70 in
If your boat isn't equipped with a pylon or ski eye and you enjoy watersports activities, you need a tow harness. It creates a tow attachment point at the center of your boat, behind your outboard or stern drive. This tow harness is perfect for pulling a skier, wake boarder, knee boarder or 1 rider tubes. Simply clip it onto your boat with the hooks provided, and attach your ski or tube rope. A 6" float keeps the attachment loop floating on top, away from your propeller. 12 feet long to fit larger boats and pontoons. Snap hook opening width 7/16".
Rope Length 12 ft. Color Yellow / Red Snap Hook Opening 7/16" wide
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process. This shed is sized to hold up to 1/2 cord of wood.
- Shed features zippered front door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture