You’ve ridden these classic “banana" inflatables at beach resorts, having the time of your life; now it’s time to actually own a commercial grade BIG DOG! All seams are hot air overlap welded to increase durability. The double reinforced tow harness is equipped with two 316 stainless steel rings and a 316 stainless swivel to prevent twisting and damage to the tow rope. They’re constructed of UV resistant 31 oz. 1000 denier polyester mesh reinforced PVC and equipped with double reinforced seat pads, heavy duty handles with knuckle guards and 3 H style valves. A carry bag and a foot pump for inflating and deflating are included.
- 17’ 4" long x 5’ wide (deflated)
- Maximum weight capacity: 1,000 lbs
- Double reinforced tow harness is equipped with two 316 stainless steel rings and a 316 stainless swivel
- UV resistant 31 oz. 1000 denier polyester mesh reinforced PVC
- Double reinforced seat pads
- Heavy duty handles with knuckle guards
- 3 H style valves
- 5 Rider capacity
- A carry bag and a foot pump for inflating and deflating
- All seams are hot air overlap welded to increase durability
CVA's patch and bullet puller is a must for every muzzleloader. The solid brass construction of the patch puller with strong spring steel tines easily retrieves cleaning patches which are lost in the bore.Learn More
Buck Jam is a juicy gel-like mineral lick that is jam full of sweet fruit flavor & minerals. Deer are attracted instantly to the site, where they will begin licking & enjoying the minerals at once. The intense aromas attract and are reinforced by a flavor that keeps deer coming back... time & time again! Buck Jam is the best of two worlds: a salt based mineral lick that will pattern deer into the area & a food bait attractant that uses the daily need of food/energy... to draw deer to it.
- Buck Jam is a gooey gel-like mineral lick that is jam full of sweet fruit flavor and minerals.
- Deer are attracted instantly to the Buck Jam site, where they will begin licking and enjoying the minerals at once.
- The intense aromas attract and are reinforced by a flavor that keeps deer coming back... time and time again!
Bucks are no different from humans when it comes to defending their homes from intruders. They sense another buck in the area and their immediate reaction is to check it out, size it up and make it move on. Grave Digger Buck Urine with Time Released Scent from Code Blue gives bucks a nudge in the right direction. Grave Digger Buck Urine is perfect for freshening an existing scrape or creating a mock scrape.
Strong Attractant Delivers Results
Its powerful, long-lasting scent – up to 30 days – will convince the trophy buck in your area that another buck is pushing into his turf. Naturally, he won’t appreciate that gesture and will start making all the signs for the intruder to stay away like scrapes and rubbing.
Grave Digger hunting dirt contains the same powerful Code Blue scents used in the field. But it’s blended in the soil – designed to stay strong for up to 30 days, retain its scent when wet and resist moisture and freezing.
Scent Delivers Benefits in the Field
The long-lasting scent is a bonus to hunters; the scent’s staying power means fewer trips to your site – and that means less chance of spooking the deer with human odor. In fact, Grave Digger’s scent lasts up to 30 days and won’t wash away in wet conditions! Moisture actually forces the scent to the surface keeping the scrape active.
Before you leave the woods, you might want to give the buck a nudge in the right direction, such as starting a scrape with the heel of your boot (free of human odor, of course, after you’ve used our EliminX line of scent eliminators) and mixing the buck hunting dirt inside. When your trophy starts to dig at the site, the smell will get stronger – the more they dig, the better it smells.
You’ll come back to find that your trophy buck has dug a little deeper, scraped the branches a little more and been a bit more eager to spread his own scent around the trees in your area with his antlers, saliva and urine. And you might find that other deer have come to investigate the scent, leaving their own individual scent and scrapes.
Using Buck Urine hunting dirt can help create the hot zone of activity that you want from your site. And it’s a good thing when bucks come to you, instead of you having to track them.
Unique Blend Is Right for You
Unlike other soils and scents, the attractant found in Code Blue’s hunting dirt comes from one deer. A blend might send the buck in the other direction, thinking he’s being crowded out. One scent means the buck thinks he’s dealing with just one foe. It might seem like a lot of trouble for one buck. But when using the right attractant means coming home with a trophy buck, you’ll be glad you chose Grave Digger Buck Urine buck hunting dirt.Learn More
The Compressor Adapter allows you to inflate or top off your tube using a standard bicycle tire pump or air compressor. The Compressor Adapter only fits on the screw-on type valves like the 'boston' valve (aka 'speed valve') or multi-valve. The Compressor Adapter is not for use on push-in style valves like the Speed Safety valve, over-sized safety valve, or safety valve. Consult your product user manual to see what kind of valve your product uses.Learn More
AIRHEAD SWITCHBACK is a new and exciting 4 rider towable. Two riders sit in front with a comfortable inflatable backrest and side panels to keep them in place. The other 2 riders kneel behind them, riding chariot style. It’s a totally different sensation riding in front or back, so it’s like 2 tubes in 1, consequently the name SWITCHBACK! This deluxe towable slides effortlessly across the wake. There are plenty of boarding straps for re-boarding from the water. SWITCHBACK features 2 heavy gauge PVC bladders and a rugged double stitched nylon cover to ensure long service. Inflation and deflation is easy with the two patented Speed Safety Valves. Size: 88 in. x 70 in. (deflated).
- High backrest and stabilizer side walls
- Neoprene seating / kneeling pads
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder with RF welded seams
- Double-Stitched Fulll Nylon Cover
- Deluxe nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards
- Speed Safety Valves for fast inflating and deflating
- 4 Rider capacity
- 88 in. x 70 in
The Big Game Eyecon Quik-Shot Trail Camera features molded ABS with a non-reflective finish. It has a thin, low profile design. The screen on this scouting game camera is LED backlit and is capable of taking videos and photos. Full color in the daytime and monochrome at night. It has the time, temperature and date mode as well as moon phase, deep bark biters, adjustable strap mounting, molded channel for security cable use and triggered speed of 1.2 seconds. Has a trigger delay of 10, 30, 60 or 300 seconds. Other superior features of this quality game camera include the quick to set. It requires SD card (not included) Up to 32 GB extended usage and up to 40,000 images. The Eyecon carries a one year manufacturer warranty.
- Video and photo capability
- Programming is simple and quick to set
- 1.7 in x 1.1 inch backlit LED screen
- Full color images in daytime and monochrome at nighttime
- Image data including time, date temperature and moon-phase
- Records videos of 10, 30 or 60 seconds
- Requires SD card, up to 32 GB (sold separately)
- Infrared flash with a range up to 50 feet
- 1, 3 or 5 photo burst
- Molded ABS with non-reflective finish
- Thin, low profile design
- Deep bark-biters and adjustable strap mounting system
- Molded channel for security cable use
- Trigger Speed: 1.2 seconds
- Illumination Type: Infrared flash
- Illumination Range: 50 feet
- Camera Delays: 10, 30, 60 or 300 seconds
- Video Length: 10, 30 or 60 seconds
- Requires 6C batteries (not included)
With its slight exaggeration of Rapala’s unique baitfish-in-distress behavior, the Jointed™ gets the undivided attention of otherwise uninterested gamefish. This articulated, or "broken back" lure can be fished like the Original Floater®, top to bottom. It is the perfect choice after a cold front, when fish are traditionally finicky and in a negative feeding mood.This lure is designed for depths of 4' - 8' Learn More