Is the trolling motor really one of the most important pieces of equipment on your boat? It is when your livelihood depends on it. At MotorGuide, we understand what's most important to our users. It comes down to whether or not your trolling motor performs. It's that simple. Touring professionals are always looking for an edge, and with MotorGuide's Tour Edition, they've found it.
Every Tour model combines the Digital advantage with our stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads. What is Digital? MotorGuide Digital monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. Digital allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
Our trolling motors are more than tough, they're virtually indestructible. That's the Tour difference. Only from MotorGuide.
**The "Lowrance Inside" Tour Edition nose cone offers standard 200 kHz operation as well as wider, Dual-Search 83 kHz coverage, plus optional high-definition Broadband sonar for optimized sonar and temperature performance. Tour Edition sonar is designed to provide clean, clear signals for the leading brands of sonar such as Lowrance, Eagle, Garmin, and Humminbird. No adapter is needed for Lowrance 7-pin sonar units.
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head, and pedal make this the toughest trolling motor ever.
- Digital power from 82 to 109 pounds of thrust with 24 or 36-volt options.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- MotorGuide Digital efficiency results in sustained battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth variable-speed operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III Prop runs quiet and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for the ultimate shallow water performance.
- Push-pull adjustable steering with stainless steel pulleys is known for its feel and precision, limiting torque and fatigue.
- Compact, hydrodynamic, lightweight lower units.
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet tournament conditions.
- Gator Spring Mount features extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability. A spring return linkage make underwater obstacles a thing of the past.
- 20.8 Gator Breakaway mount features a center decket and a hinged door for easy motor removal.
Treat your kids to comfort while you treat yourself to convenience with a Coleman Youth Quickbed Airbed. Inflate it with your pump (sold separately) and then enjoy a night of comfortable sleeping at a sleepover in the house or on a camping adventure in the woods. When you're ready to put it away, storage is as simple as deflating the bed and stowing it away in the included carry bag.
- Fun patterns and colors coordinate with other Coleman kids products
- Easy to clean surfaces
- Double lock valve
BIG JUMP! Available in 10 and 12ft. sizes, these are giants! Inflation is easy with its single chamber design, and the attachable boarding platform makes it a cinch to climb on board from the water! The included sea-anchor system keeps the trampoline stable as you bounce and lounge on this larger than life inflatable. Big time fun is yours!
- Large bouncing surface
- Heavy-gauge PVC bladder
- Molded handles
- Inflated Length: 10 foot (300cm) diameter
- Inflated Height: 30in
The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Watts 110 Amp Draw 7.97 LED's 40 Raw Lumens 9200 Lux @ 10m 380.0 Beam Distance 389.9 m Peak Beam Intensity 38,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 20 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Flood Family M-Series
AIRHEAD's 12 Volt Hi Pressure Air Pump w/ Pressure Release Valve produces 3 times the pressure of other 12 volt air pumps. Therefore it does a great job getting towables, boats and rafts nice and firm for peak performance. Adapters are provided for all popular valves including stem, Boston, Leafield, Bravo, Hulkey Roberts and more. A removable pressure release valve limits the output to 1.4 psi, the perfect inflation pressure for towables. The 21" hose is heavy duty and reinforced with PVC coils. This powerful pump draws too many amps to plug into a cigarette lighter style outlet. Hook it up to your car, truck or boat battery with the alligator clips connected to a 10 foot power cord. Volume is 410 liters/min. Maximum pressure is 2.5 psi. It draws 28 amps / 340 watts.
Max. Pressure 2.5 psi Draws 28 amps / 340 watts Volume 410 liters/minute Power Cord 10 ft. long
Relax on the water in comfort with AIRHEAD’s newly improved Bimini Lounger II. There are only 3 air chambers to inflate, not 6 or 7 like the other brands! Float with your legs dangling in the water, or stretch them out on the folding inflatable legrest. There’s a cup holder for your cool drink and a zippered storage compartment for sun tan lotion and other necessities. The inflatable backrest ensures unparalleled comfort. Durable nylon construction with a heavy-gauge PVC bladder inside.
- Molded drink holder
- Zippered storage compartment
- Durable Full Nylon Cover
- Heavy gauge PVC bladder with RF welded seams
- Inflatable backrest
- Folding inflatable legrest
- Comfort mesh seating
- Handles for easy transportation
- Perfect for pools, lakes and rivers
- 1 Person capacity
- 38 in. x 60 in. (deflated with legrest extended)
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries SR-Q LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-Q utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but in a wide configuration, instead of square. The size and shape of the SR-Q LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of our Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. Rigid then gives the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 34.5 Amp Draw 2.50 LED's 6 Raw Lumens 3030 Lux @ 10m 206.1 Beam Distance 287.1 m Peak Beam Intensity 20,612 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Specter - Driving Family SR-Q
Experienced riders will enjoy the lightning quick response of our stiff SHOCKWAVE carbon fiber reinforced wakeboard. This board turns quicker and holds a harder edge than our non-carbon reinforced boards. 24/7 is designed for intermediate to expert riders weighing 150 lbs. and up. The 6 fin dual thruster setup provides ultimate hold and tracking. Riders stay on edge, get more speed into the wake and stomp landings without slipping out. The removable center fins provide tracking. The side fins are curved and angle outwards at 11 degrees to provide extra edge hold and a loose feel in neutral. The continuous rocker is fast and forgiving with smooth pop.
- Designed for intermediate to expert riders
- 6 fin dual thruster setup provides ultimate hold and tracking
- Riders stay on edge and get more speed into the wake
- Stomp landings without slipping out
- Removable center fins provide tracking
- Side fins are curved and angle outwards at 11 degrees to provide extra edge hold and a loose feel in neutral
- Continuous rocker is fast and forgiving with smooth pop
- Designed for riders weighing 150 lbs. and up
- Binding Size: L (Men's 11 - 15)