The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Watts 30 Amp Draw 2.17 LED's 8 Raw Lumens 3000 Lux @ 10m 110.0 Beam Distance 210 m Peak Beam Intensity 11,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 4 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Flood Family M-Series
MAKE WAVES Get ready to take on the wake with the smooth riding ZIP SKI MY-T TUBE! This classic action towable is updated with a fast easy quick connect tow system. Just slip your tow rope over the Quick Connect and you're off and tubing. The ZIP SKI is fully loaded with double webbing foam handles and EVA foam knuckle guards so you can hold on tight. The ZIP SKI is easy to control in the prone and seated positions while still offering up some hot action on the whips.
Take a ride with the ZIP SKI and become a MY-T TUBER this summer.
- Heavy-Duty Partial Nylon Cover
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder
- Double Webbing Foam Handles
- EVA Foam Knuckle Pads
- Speed Safety Valve for fast easy inflation and deflation
- 1 Rider Maximum Capacity
- 170 LBS. (77KG) Max Capacity
- Aluminum Quick Connect Tow System
- One-piece, roto-molded construction is extremely durable just like a whitewater kayak.
- YETI®’s proprietary PermaFrost™ Insulation is pressure-injected, giving you exceptional thermal resistance for unmatched ice retention.
- T-Rex™ Lid Latches, with patent-pending technology and molded-in keepers, keep your lid securely closed and are built to last.
- The YETI® ColdLock™ Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, locking out heat while sealing in cold.
- NeverFail™ Hinge System includes a full-length, integrated hinge that is selfstopping and will not break.
- FatWall™ Design features extra-thick walls designed to house added insulation for maximum ice retention
- BearFoot™ Non-Slip Feet, are made from non-marking rubber and help keep your cooler where you put it and up off of hot surfaces.
- InterLock™ Lid System enables lid to interlock with the cooler body, creating an essential form-fi tting barrier between your contents and outside elements.
- AnchorPoint™ Tie-Down Slots are molded into cooler body for solid mounting
- DoubleHaul™ Handles, with textured grips and marine-grade nylon rope, make carrying a loaded cooler easier for two people.
- Integrated LipGrip™ Handles make solo carrying easier, save valuable space, and won’t get in the way.
- Vortex™ Drain System has a screw-in, gasketed drain plug that allows for easy draining while partially opened and guarantees leak-proof reliability.
- BullDog™ Strap Guides allow for your cooler to be securely racheted down while being hauled or transported.
- Constructed of food-grade material that is Dry Ice Compatible™ and UV-resistant.
- Integrated padlock ports make it easy to bear-proof your YETI®
- Dry goods rack included
- Dimensions: 30 1/2" L x 17 3/8" W x 16" H
- Weight: 27 pounds
- Capacity: 14.3 Gallons
- Great for rivers and lakes
- Adjustable, padded seat back
- Dry storage compartment
- On-board storage with shock cord deck rigging.
- Spray deflector/collar
- Recessed drink holder
- Carrying handles fore/aft
- Convenient paddle holder
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene
- Lightweight, easy to carry
- Tracks and paddles with ease while offering maximum stability
- Length: 8' / 244cm
- Width: 28" / 71cm
- Height: 16" / 41cm
- Weight: 27 lbs. / 12kg
- Capacity: 260 lbs. / 118kg
- Color: Red
5 in. wide x 8 in. long. Clear TPU front, blue TPU back, padded and lined. Adjustable neck lanyard & anodized aluminum spring hook. White/Yellow sealing clip for high visibility. For beach, pool, boating, paddling, etc. Maximum circumference: 9 in.
- 5 in. wide x 8 in. long
- Clear TPU front, Blue/Gray TPU back, padded and lined
- Adjustable neck lanyard & anodized aluminum spring hook
- White/Yellow sealing clip for high visibility
- For beach, pool, boating, paddling, etc.
- Maximum circumference: 9 in.
- Perfect for GPS, PDA, Game Player, Pocket PC, etc.
- Colors: Yellow/Blue or White/Gray
Weather you want to fish from your kayak, exercise or just cruise the lake, the Sun Dolphin Bali 12 SS Sit-On Kayak is made for you! This Kayak has an open cockpit for easy entry and provides you with a stable ride.This kayak comes with a padded backrest and seat for those of you who like to make a day of kayaking!
- Great for Lakes and Rivers
- Lightweight, Easy to Carry
- Tacks and Paddles with Ease while Offering Maximum Stability
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene
- Portable Accessory Carrier Can be Used as Extra Storage
- Large, Comfortable Seating Area with Protective Thigh Pads
- Open Cockpit Allows the Easiest Entry
- Adjustable Foot Braces
- Storage Compartment
- Shock Cord Deck Rigging
- Retractable Carrying Handles
- Paddle Holder
- Comes with a Paddle!
- Padded Seat and Backrest
- Length - 12 Foot
- Width - 29 1/2 Inches
- Height - 13 1/2 Inches
- Weight - 48 Pounds
- Weight Capacity - 395 Pounds
The BRUTE Sling Swivel with it's one-piece acetyl resin construction body is one of the strongest swivels on the market. The one-piece body is created with rugged, synthetic material for superior strength and is completely weather resistant. The BRUTE features an EZ Detachable screw for quick installation or removal. The screw features full thread engagement, knurled end, and a unique tightening cavity to ensure safety. The screw can be easily screwed into place with a coin when hands are gloved or conditions are slippery.
- Synthetic Material
- Weather Resistent
- Full Thread Engagement
- Tightening Cavity
- Silent In The Field
- One-Piece Body
- Ez Detachable
- Fits All Standard U.S. Swivel Bases
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries SR-Q LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-Q utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but in a wide configuration, instead of square. The size and shape of the SR-Q LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of our Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. Rigid then gives the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 34.5 Amp Draw 2.50 LED's 6 Raw Lumens 3030 Lux @ 10m 206.1 Beam Distance 287.1 m Peak Beam Intensity 20,612 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Specter - Driving Family SR-Q