Single Pistol Case can comfortably carry your pistol. Measuring at 13" x 8.75" x 3" Inches with an inner construction wall of high density foam.
- Large molded-in handle.
- Two layers of high-density foam.
- Thick wall construction for maximum protection.
- Comfortable, secure, user-friendly latches.
- 12" x 6" x 2.625"
- Replacement cartridge for Lay-Z-Spa
- Easy to clean
- Contains (2) filter cartridges
Designed to ensure smooth, reliable gun function in all weather conditions, Remington Gun Cleaning Products are high-quality gun maintenance products, proven superior for cleaning, lubricating, and protecting fine firearms against corrosion and fouling over the long haul. Rem Action Degreaser and Gun Cleaner cleans firearm actions and fire-control mechanisms without disassembly. Leaving no residue behind, Rem Action degreaser dissolves used lubricants, including grease and oil, producing a clean, dry surface. Available in multiple sizes.
- Easily cleans dirt powder residue and caked-on lubricants from disassembled actions and fire-control mechanisms
- Dries quickly and leaves no residue also dissolving powder residue fouled lubricants burnt carbon deposits and gunk
- Blasts away gummy caked on grime from hard to reach areas such as ejectors
- Firing pin assemblies
- Trigger components and bolt recesses
Remington's Brite Bore, used on all fine rifles, shotguns, and handguns quickly removes all types of bore and choke tube fouling without any strong, offensive odor. With no-leak cap design and containing no CFC's, Brite Bore removes copper, lead and plastic-wad deposits and dissolves carbon and powder fouling, cleaning choke tubes, revolver cylinders, and chambers for almost any gun in your arsenal.
- Dissolves carbon and powder fouling removes copper lead and plastic deposits
- Handy size for field range use
- Low odor; contains no CFC's
Remington's Rem Oil is the most versatile gun oil you can buy. Advanced formula with Teflon cleans, lubricates and protects your valuable firearms so they'll keep running smoothly and looking like new. Penetrates into the smallest metal pores, then leaves a tough, long-lasting film to help reduce metal-to-metal wear. Quickly displaces even microscopic traces of water for advanced moisture resistance and rust protection. Available in bottles, aerosol cans, or 12 and 60 count wipes for a variety of different applications. Plastic bottles dispense oil one-drop at a time, especially useful when lubricating small individual parts, aerosol cans can cover large areas and wipes are great when on the go.
- Cleans dirt and grime from exposed metal surfaces
- Displaces non-visible moisture from metal pores
- Protects internal and external metal parts from rust and corrosion
- Exclusive Teflon formula provides thin long-lasting film that keeps actions working smoothly
- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
Inexpensive investment, but invaluable for safety, these Trigger Block Gun Locks provide additional security for your firearms. Featuring a hardened steel center locking post and rubber insert pads to prevent scratching, Remington trigger blocks are designed for durability and fit most rifles, pistols and shotguns. Single pack and three pack available (keyed alike). Includes two keys; Green.
- Features a hardened steel center locking post and rubber insert pads to prevent scratching
- Designed for durability
- Comes with 2 keys
- Fits most rifles
- pistols and shotguns