Enjoy your pool longer when the water is warmed by the sun thanks to the Intex® Solar Pool Cover
- Fits 15' (457cm) Easy Set® and Metal Frame pools
- Warms up the pool water using the heat from the sun
- The cover lays only on the surface of the water
Easton arrows, produced with our advanced technology and manufacturing processes, deliver uniform spine between all arrow shafts of the same size, and 360 degrees around each shaft. With Easton, you know that your next arrow will fly like the last.
Our straightness measurements are actual, and surpass, with a far more stringent straightness requirement, ATA/ASTM industry standard. We measure straightness based on the full length of the shaft, minus two inches, which makes Easton arrows the most accurate in the industry. What we say is what you get — and better.
Accuracy requires weight consistency. Different weights will cause arrows to hit higher or lower. We adhere to strict weight tolerances in every arrow we manufacture, guaranteeing consistent arrow performance. Whether you're aiming for gold, or bearing down on a trophy elk, you know that the critical shot you're about to take will be as perfect as your practice shot.
SIZE SHAFT WEIGHT SPINE SPAN STOCK LENGTH NOCK INSERT RPS POINT BROADHEAD ADAPTER RING Grains Deflection in Inches Inches Grains Grains O.D. Inches Size (3 grains) 2216 12 N/A 20 11 29 11/32 N/A 2219 13.8 N/A 20 11 26 11/32 N/A 2219 13.8 N/A 22 11 26 11/32 N/A
Get a restful night’s sleep in your home or tent with a Coleman® QuickBed® Full Single High Airbed. Relax on 40 comfort coils that provide superior support while the soft top offers luxurious comfort for sleepers on the go. With durable PVC construction and the Airtight® System, your airbed is guaranteed to keep its customized firmness all night long. The integrated Wrap 'N' Roll™ Storage System allows you to fold, roll and store the airbed quickly—making cleanup easy. It’s designed to fit standard full size sheets.
- Full, fits standard full size sheets
- 40 comfort coils for superior support
- Soft top offers added comfort
- Double Lock™ Valve for quick inflation and deflation
- Airtight® System is guaranteed not to leak
- Convenient Wrap ’N’ Roll™ Storage System
- For use outdoors while camping or indoors as an extra bed
- Inflated dimensions: 73 in. x 53 in. x 8 in. (185.42 cm x 134.62 cm x 20.32 cm)
- 1-year limited warranty
- Made in China
TenPoint®'s Lighted Nock System for crossbows is a 3-piece, patent pending system that consists of a nock-receiver insert with a 6-sided interior cavity designed to accept an LED unit and a transparent pegged Omni-Brite Nock. The nock receiver glues into the nock-end of the arrow and must be indexed or aligned with the vanes.
To complete the Omni-Brite installation, insert the LED Unit – lighted end first –into the peg end of the Omni-Brite Nock. Then hand-press the nock and LED Unit into the Nock Receiver, leaving a less-than-dime-thickness gap between the nock and receiver. When you fire your crossbow, the bowstring’s force will compress the two pieces, eliminate the gap, and activate the LED. To deactivate the Omni-Brite System, remove the nock and LED Unit, and pull the lighted end of the LED Unit until the light turns off. The LED Unit’s battery should last for approximately eight hours.
- 3-piece design
- Patented Omni-Brite nock
- Brilliant, long-lasting LED light
- Activates when you fire
- Battery lasts approximately 8 hours
- 3-pack (Three 3-piece units)
- Manufacturer model #: HEA-369.3
- Translucent Omni-Nocks
- LED units
- Nock receivers (for arrows with shaft sizes .297, .300, .306 I.D.)
- Nock receiver and alignment tool
- Re-fletching tool
Get great style and great function in a value-priced knife with the new Kershaw Brawler. In addition to amazing looks, the Brawler offers SpeedSafe assisted opening, easily accessed using the built-in flipper or convenient thumbstud. The blade is a modified tanto style with an extra-thick blade tip for robust piercing capabilities. The blade is DLC coating for non-reflectivity. For strength and reduced weight, the handles are injection-molded, glass-filled nylon. A solid locking liner secures the blade. The Brawler is drilled for quad-carry: tip-up, tip-down, left-handed or right-handed.
- Steel: 8CR13MOV Stainless Steel, Black Oxide Coating
- Handle: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Blade: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Closed: 4 1/8" (14.3 cm)
- Overall: 7 1/8" (18 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening
- Liner Lock
- Thumb Stud
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) Pocket Clip Flipper
Includes coarse (120 grit), medium (280 grit) and fine hones (600 grit)
The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use. The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time. All systems include:
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp.
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, X-Acto© blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recomended for heavy duty use.Learn More
- Tru Touch™ soft-feel technical coating
- Secure double-gripper design
- Fits both carbon & aluminum arrows
- Fits both mechanical & fixed broadheads
- Twist•Lock mounting bracket w/quick & easy one-hand removal
- Mounting bracket is adjustable (up or down) to better fit all bows
- Rubber hood insert reduces noise & will not dull broadheads
- Fits both left & right-handed bows
- Holds up to 4 arrows