Internet only pricing
A fantastic crossbow at a great price.
Straight from the box, get this bow set up and ready to go in under an hour with the included setup tool and hex key. Stay out all day, the SA Sports Fever Recurve is lightweight at under 5 pounds. This is achieved by the use of strong but light materials. The limb is manufactured of compression fiberglass, the rear stock is made of lightweight composite, and the track is made of aluminum.
Easy to carry with the padded shoulder-strap, and just the right size at 31" length with a 26.5" string length. As you stalk your prey, fix your 4x32 illuminated scope on the adjustable weaver style scope mount on your target. You'll see them, but they won't see you! The entire body is camouflauged. Always play it safe. Ambitextrous selector, auto safety, and included ambidextrous rear stock eye protection.
When you're on the hunt ready to strike, pull one of the four 16” 2219 Aluminum Included arrows from the quick-detach quiver. This crossbow packs plenty of punch with velocity up to 250 feet per second.
Whether you're a season archer or a beginner, such a well designed crossbow at this affordable price won't disappoint.
- Fever recurve 175 lb crossbow
- Padded shoulder strap
- 4- 16" aluminum arrows
- 4 X 32 Illuminated scope
- Quck detach quiver
- Universal cocking rope INCLUDED!
The Barnett Jackal Crossbow Package w Red Dot Sight 78404 has all you need whether you are a beginner or an old pro. The Jackal's innovative stock design is unique to our crossbow line up. Its sleek military style stock is lightweight and compact with a divided foregrip for comfortable hand placement. The quad limb assembly is combined with high energy cams and a synthetic string and cable system producing arrow speeds of 315 feet per second. The combination of the lightweight stock and the power this bow delivers makes it a devastating weapon for any hunter. The Jackal delivers the power and features of a "high priced" bow at a price that makes this crossbow an excellent value for everyone.
This crossbow features Barnett's ADF MIM trigger providing for a smooth 3.5 lb. trigger pull and the added benefits of a picatinny rail. The MIM trigger is metal injected molded which allows for the tightest quality tolerances available. This results in less jerking and ultimately tighter groups.
This ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects the user from shooting the weapon without an arrow in place. The patented Anti Dry Fire Trigger has a spring loaded redundant safety bar that remains in place until the arrow is seated properly, which finally allows the user to switch the safety off and shoot the bow.
The package comes complete with:
- 3 Arrow Quiver
- 3 Arrows: 20" Arrows by Barnett w/ field points (100 grain) and moon nocks
- Premium Red Dot Sight
Jackal Crossbow Specifications:
95 FT - LBS
18 or 20 INCHES
The PROSTAFF 5 Laser Rangefinder 6x21 is the next generation tool built for precision, speed, and consistency out to 600 yards. Incredible 0.1 yard display makes the PROSTAFF 5 stand out from the crowd--and its unique switchable display option allows you to select the display mode that contrasts best against your subject and background. Pick it up and the aggressive styling and palm-sized sensory ergonomics hint at the exceptional performance that lies within your hand. The 6x multicoated optical system boasts a huge ocular lens, long eye relief and optimized viewfinder display to provide the wide field of view needed for immediate subject acquisition and maximum ranging speed.
The sophisticated coating Nikon applies to the PROSTAFF 5 rangefinder’s optics goes far beyond conventional ones. Multilayer coatings, which provide an even higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens surfaces that transmit light. This minimizes the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring a more natural, clearer view. The technique has been perfected by Nikon and provides almost the same brightness through the rangefinder’s optics as that perceived by the naked eye.
The PROSTAFF 5’s single button activation allows for fast, easy measurements. Automatically powers down after 8 seconds to reduce battery use. As well, flexible ranging mode capabilities allow for various hunting conditions and terrain.
- Measurement range: 10-550m/11-600 yds.
- Distant Target Priority mode is employed.
When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the farthest subject is displayed — useful in wooded areas.
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- Distance measurement display step is 0.1m/yd.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- High light transmittance for a brighter field of view
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- LED illumination for easy viewing of the display in dark conditions
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes), but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water-resistant
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
- Measurement Range: 11-600 yds
- Increment Reading: .1 yds
- Magnification: 6x
- Angular Field of View (Real): 7.5°
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 43°
- Viewfinder Display: meters/yards
- Eye Relief: 18.3mm
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-4°
- Power Source: 1 CR2 Lithium Battery
- Size (Length x Width x Height): 4.4 x 1.6 x 2.8 in
- Objective Diameter: 21mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.5mm
- Accessories Included: CR2 lithium battery
This rocker/recliner is great for any hunter's tastes featuring a soft microfiber camouflage upholstery, great for relaxing in a hunting themed den, or vacation home.
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs
- Arm to Arm: 3"
- Seat Across: 24"
- Seat to Head rest: 27"
- Floor to Seat: 19"
Barronett’s Grounder 350 hub blind offers a great concealment option that is quick to set up, affordable, portable and reliable. Large and spacious enough for a small group hunt, but designed for easy transport, the Grounder 350 is also big enough for you to stand in--so you’ll have every opportunity for the perfect shot. The Grounder 350 comes with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBlades™ camo for a detailed, 3-D illusion of outdoor foliage that is the perfect combination of depth and realism. With a host of other great features, the Grounder 350 is an excellent option for your next hunt.
- Five-hub design has no loose poles that require in-field assembly. Simply pop up and hunt from your ground blind. Set up and take down in seconds.
- Hunting blinds have replaceable mesh camo windows--ideal for archery use.
- Ground skirt around entire hunting blind keeps wind out while containing scents.
- Full-length zippered door located in corner for easy entry.
- Blind easily fits into the included backpack carrying case for quick transport.
- Tie-down ropes and ground stakes included.
- Grounders come with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBladesl™ camo, a subtle, yet thrilling hint of the satisfaction that comes with the perfect hunt.
- Camo: BLOODTRAIL™
- Height: 80"
- Set-Up Size: 90" x 90"
- Footprint: 70" x 70"
- Water Resistant: Roof and Walls
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Capacity: 3.5-person
Regular Price: $149.99
Special Price: $119.99
The Intex Saltwater Pool System will give you fresh, clean water with almost no effort or maintenance. Our Automated system uses inexpensive, all-natural salt to constantly maintain your pool's water in fresh, clean, sparkling condition. Bacteria, viruses, and algae are eliminated. One hose and Instructional DVD included. Works with any above-ground pool filter pump 700 gph or higher and is compatible with above-ground pools 12-ft. and larger.Learn More
- Ranges up to 500 Yards
- Features Scan Mode
- Angle Intelligent
The Preferred Decoy of Trophy Whitetail Hunters. After the overwhelming success of the Boss Buck™ in 2007, Flambeau is proud to announce the next masterpiece and newest addition to the Masters Series deer decoy family from renowned wildlife sculptor Chris Schiller. The Masters Doe replaces Flambeau's Redi-Doe, the best selling deer decoy for almost two decades and the first deer decoy ever created. This new Masters Doe can be used alone or as a perfect compliment to the Boss Buck. An approaching trophy whitetail won't be able to resist a Boss Buck and Masters Doe used together to create a deadly realistic scene.
- Amazing detail created by award winning sculptor, C.W. Schiller
- Limbs, head, and ears break down quickly and can be stored inside the body cavity for easy transport
- Secure plug provided for the head hole so that parts don't fall out during transport
- Secure leg attachment system features a large diameter screw cap to lock down each leg from inside the body
- Features two separate sets of ears to change the attitude of the decoy. One set simulates an alert doe and one set is set back to simulate a submissive doe
- Rear leg designed to accept readily available scent pads using Flambeau's scent management system
- Front leg designed to accept MD-519 Invisi-Growl™ Electronic Deer Call
Online Pricing Online
- Intex® filter pumps provide efficient filteration for a quality swimming experience
- Designed for 24' diameter, 24' x 12' and 32' x 16' rectangular pools
- Built-in GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) instantly shuts off pump if electrical current comes into contact with water
- Easy installation, just hook-up hoses and plug in
- 12 hour timer with 24 hour repeat cycle
- Pump features a thicker, heavier paper cartridge
- Flow rate: 2,500 gph (9,462 L/hr)
This filter will fit the following pools:
- Metal Frame Pool 24ft. x 48in.
- Metal Frame Pool 24ft. x 52in.
- Oval Frame Pool 12ft. x 28ft. x 52in.
- Oval Frame Pool 12ft. x 32ft. x 48in.
- Oval Frame Pool 12ft. x 40ft. x 48in.
- Rectangular Frame Pool 16ft. x 32ft. x 52in.
- Circular Ultra Frame Pool 18ft. x 52in.
- Rectangular Ultra Frame Pool 12ft. x 24ft. x 52in.
The YETI Roadie 20 will store 20L of food and drinks. It has a durable one-piece, roto-molded construction and features YETI®’s proprietary PermaFrost™ Insulation which is pressure-injected and gives it an exceptional ability to keep in the cold. The lid includes T-Rex™ Lid Latches that are molded-in to keep your lid securely closed. Inside the lid, a YETI® ColdLock™ Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, locking out heat while sealing in cold. It's NeverFail™ Hinge System includes a full-length, integrated hinge that is self-stopping and will not break. The FatWall™ Design features extra-thick walls designed to house added insulation for maximum ice retention. On the bottom, BearFoot™ Non-Slip Feet are made from non-marking rubber and assist in keeping the cooler where you put it and up off of hot surfaces. The InterLock™ Lid System enables the lid to interlock with the cooler body, creating an essential form-fitting barrier between your contents and outside elements. BullDog™ Strap Guides allow for your cooler to be securely ratcheted down while being hauled or transported. The body of the cooler also has AnchorPoint™ Tie-Down Slots which are molded into cooler body for solid mounting. On the side, the Vortex™ Drain System has a screw-in, gasketed drain plug that allows for easy draining while partially opened and guarantees leak-proof reliability. This cooler is constructed of food-grade material that is Dry Ice Compatible™ and UV-resistant. The integrated padlock ports make it easy to bear-proof your YETI®.
- 2" PermaFrost insulation
- Non-Slip Feet
- Stainless Steel handle with a textured grip
- Freezer-styled gasket
- T-latches molded into the body for a secure closure
- Weighs 16 pounds
- Dimensions: 20" L x 13 3/8" W x 14 3/8" H