We hunted long and hard for a grinder that was capable of processing 1-2 deer a year and is built to last. This is the one! The 575 watt motor is powerful, efficient and has forward and reverse speeds. Square aluminum meat tray holds a generous amount of meat to simplify processing. Die-cast aluminum grinder head is built to last. Easy to read power indicator. Includes 2 stainless steel plates (8mm, 4.8mm), a stuffing plate and knife, 7/8" stuffing tube and meat stomper. Compact size for easy storage. UL approved.Learn More
This Meat Slicer is perfect for home use. It has a cast steel base with aluminum die-cast housing. It slices fruits, vegetables, cheese and meat from deli-thin up to .6" thick. Will output up to 130 Watt Under Load and is 80 Watt UL Certified.
- Our Meat Slicer Stainless steel 7-1/2" blade spins at 110 RPM.
- Large 7-1/2" x 6-1/2 carriage tray.
- Detachable hand guard/ meat pusher.
- The Meat Slicer unit comes with rubber feet. 15"L x 10"W x 10"H. 110V.
- 1 year warranty.
- UL approved.
Specifications and features:
- Infrared flash, 40' range
- 4.0 megapixel
- Takes pictures and video
- LCD display
- Black finish
- Backlit LCD
- Requires 4 C batteries
Out of stock
Micro Black 4 Enhanced is the smallest megapixel of the Micro Red Series but it can still stand up to the big boys. It has a 4 MegaPixel Camera, and stands at 1 lbs. and six inches tall.
The Micro Black 4 Enhanced carries the same IR technology as all of the Red and Micro cameras, yet has the red glow IR filter installed. The camera features the new Flextime+™ technology and Redux™ technology from Wildgame Innovations™. This camera also features day and night time video capability, a large LCD screen, rapid trigger speed, up to 64GB SDHC Card (not included), and many other unique features.
Micro Black 4 Enhanced – W4B Specs:
- 4MP Infrared Digital Scouting Camera
- 24 pc High Intensity LED "Black'd Out" Infrared Flash
- FlexTime +™ Time Lapse Technology
- Redux™ Anti-Blur Technology
- Wide Angle 16:9 aspect ratio option
- 1 second Rapid trigger speed
- Flash range is up to 60 ft.
- Photo and Video (30sec) capabilities
- Up to 64 GB SDHC Card (not included)
- External battery port (for use with EBX)
- Uses 8 AA-Cell batteries (not included)
Out of stock
- 8 megapixel still images
- 640x480 digital video with sound
- 2x/4x digital zoom
- 38IR emitters for 50 ft. range
- Infrared Range Control
- Icon based programming
- Accepts up to 16GB SD card
- BurstMode™ shoots 1-9 images per
- Time/Date/Moon stamp on video
- files and still images
- Operates on 8 "AA"
- cell Batteries or 12v Auxiliary power jack
- NXT model has camo front
Out of stock
Keep a close eye on your hunting area with the Stealth Cam ® Skout 7 Infrared Digital Video Scouting Camera. This scouting camera offers 7.0 megapixel still images, infrared range control and 2x / 4x digital zoom. Features include icon based programming, test mode, low battery light, timeless function and more. Skout 7 provides hunters with the features they need to keep their area under surveillance.
- Timeless function
- Triad 3-in-1 technology
- 640x480 digital video with audio (10-180 seconds)
- 7.0 mega-pixel still images
- Compact housing 6"x4"x3"
- 2x / 4x digital zoom
- 24 IR emitters for 40 ft range
- Infrared range control
- Icon based programming
- Burst mode 1-9 images per triggering
- SD memory card slot accepts up to 16 GB
- Time/date/moon/ phase stamp on video files
- 0-59 second / 1-69 minute time out setting
- Test mode
- Low battery light
- 12v auxiliary power jack
- Operates on 8 AA cell batteries
- Captures up to 10k pictures per set of batteries
- Stealth Cam
Out of stock
The GSC35-40IR is a 4.0 MP Infrared camera with x21 LEDs. Has Burst Mode. It has a 1 second trigger speed. Includes adjustable mounting strap.
- 4.0 Mega Pixel Camera
- Infrared Flash x21 LED's
- Burst Mode
- 1 Second Trigger Speed
- Resolution: 4.0 MP Day / 1.3 MP Night
- Infrared Flash: Incredibly Bright LEDs x21 (40 ft range)
- Sensor: Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR). Activates when motion and heat is detected (60 ft range)
- Format: JPEG Digital Still Pictures
- Image: Day Image Color, Night Image B&W, Day Video Color, Night Video B&W
- Snap Shot: Single ; Burst
- Format: AVI Digital Video Clips 640 x 480
- External Memory: Removable SD Memory Card up to 32 GB
- Programming: Digital
- LCD Display
- Battery: x4 C-Cell Batteries (rechargeable for use with solar panel)
- External Battery Pack: Compatible with 6v systems
- Solar Panel: Compatible
- Housing: ABS Engineering plastic. Weather resistant with rubber gasket seal.
- Mounting: Adjustable Mounting Strap
- Security: Cable lock hole
*C-Cell Batteries / SD Card not included*Learn More
Make camping easier with the Coleman® 9 ft. x 7 ft. (2.74 m x 2.13 m) 4-Person Sundome® Tent. The dome design is easy to set up. It’s also designed for incredible ventilation with large windows and a ground vent that helps moves the air up and out. If it rains, the Weathertec™ System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry, and the Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to wind. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—shrinking setup time to just 10 minutes. The 9 ft. x 7 ft. (2.74 m x 2.13 m) floor fits four people, or one queen size airbed, and comes with a durable carry bag for easy transport.
- Ground vent and large windows move air up and out
- Spacious interior, room to move
- Dome design for quick setup, 15 minutes
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Rainfly awning for shade and rain protection
- Storage pockets keep gear organized
- WeatherTec™ System—patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to wind
- 9 ft. x 7 ft. (2.74 m x 2.13 m), fits four people or one queen airbed
- 4 ft. 11 in. (1.5 m) height, room to move
- Carry bag included for easy transport
- 1-year limited warranty
The MT 64sq ft sleeps up to 4 people at a time in complete comfort. The MT 64 is outfitted with Gigatent's peaked rain fly featured on all four sides intended to protect you from rain and post storm conditions. The tent's waterproof bathtub 120G PE floor is designed to keep you dry in the roughest conditions. Tent includes full pole sleeves. In addition to offering fully taped rain fly seams, the included rain fly covers the doors and windows tightly.
The interior is notably spacious, with a base that measures 8x8 feet and a center height of 56 inches--plenty of headroom for taller campers. For extra ventilation the top is designed with center mesh panels. The tent even comes with easy-to-follow instructions and a durable carrying bag. Other features include a welcome entrance mat, a perfectly sized ground tarp, separate bags for the poles and stakes, and an interior gear loft.
Sleeps 3-4 Minimum Weight 9 lbs 11oz Pack Weight 10.5 lbs Dimensions 8’ 0’’ x 8’ 0’’ Interior Height 56" Eave Height N/A Floor Area 64 sq ft Vestibule N/A Pack Size 23’’ x 7’’ X 7'' Doors 1 Window 4 Poles 4 Pole Material fiberglass Floor Material Polyethylene Wall Material 190T polyester taffeta 600mm coating Roof Material 50D no-see-um mesh Netting Material 50D no-see-um mesh Fly Material 190T polyester taffeta 1200mm coating Gear loft Included