Hunters will always be ready in the field with the Field Dressing Gloves Combo Pack. The pack includes 6 pair of short latex gloves and 6 pairs of shoulder-length poly gloves in a poly bag.Learn More
The PileDriver is designed with a high grain per inch ratio for increased kinetic energy and greater penetration. Heavier grain weight allows for exceptional stopping power and helps make the PileDriver remarkably durable and able to withstand the toughest hunting conditions. Compact Predator vanes allow for extra arrow velocity and increased accuracy down-range.
- Ultimate Penetration - High grain per inch ratio creates increased penetration and exceptional stopping power
- Clear coat finish-Provides greater durability and stealth performance on an arrow rest
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Bulldog™ Nock Collar - unrelenting strength and durability for nock end impacts
- Straightness: ± .005" max.
- Weight Tolerance: ± 1.0 grain
- 10.4 Grains per Inch
- .345" Spine
- 301" Diameter
Just attach this compact spinning seat to the top of a five-gallon bucket, and you have the perfect hunting seat. This camouflaged seat spins silently, so you can stay undetected on the hunt. Bucket not included.
- Silent Spin Seat - Camo
- Rotates silently 360 degrees
- Slider System has no moving parts
- Extremely quiet in all types of weather
- Fits all standard buckets & flat surfaces
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 1.62 pounds
FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
Keep your rifle protected while you're on the move with the Allen Company Durango Scoped Rifle Case. The case features a durable Endura shell to provide dependable protection for a scoped rifle up to 46" long. A #5 zipper provides a secure closure.
Features and Benefits
- Endura shell is durable and offers protection
- #5 zipper provides a secure closure
- Fits a scoped rifle up to 52" long
- Product Weight (lb.):1.5
- Exterior Width (in.):9
- Exterior Depth (in.):52
- Exterior Material:Endura
- Exterior Height (in.):1
A premium formulation of Deer co-Cain with more minerals and flavor attractants that requires no mixing and begins instantly attracting deer. Once placed on the bare ground, BLACK MAGIC starts immediately releasing magical vapors to lure deer into the beneficial mineral site.
Once you have selected your site, remove all vegetation from the chosen site area approximately 4 feet in diameter. Once the ground is cleared, rake the soil to loosen and make a slight depression in the site so that it will hold some rainfall, making runoff less likely. Spread the contents of this bag over the site area. Do not cover the Deer co-Cain "Black Magic" minerals and attractants.
Once deer have begun actively consuming the minerals you can reapply but not sooner than 30 days after first application. Normally, you would not need to reapply for at least 60 days. If over applications are made to the site, deer will stop using the site until some of the minerals leach out of the site. Once you have established your site with "Black Magic," use our Time-Release Block to keep your site active for a whole season.Learn More