This steel Ammo Can holds hundreds of ammo rounds or other hunting items. It is stackable, with a fully removable lid. It has a fold down handle on the top that lays flat when not needed for easy storage. The lid also features a rubber gasket to keep the contents of the box sealed from water and dirt. This box features a Forest Green finish.
- Holds hundreds of rounds
- Can be used for storing other items in your shop
- Stackable design
- Fully constructed of steel
- Inner Dimensions: 11" L x 5.5" W x 6.5" H
- Outer Dimensions: 12" L x 6.1" W x 7.5" H
Single Pistol Case can comfortably carry your pistol. Measuring at 11.5 Inch x 7.5 Inches x 2.75 Inches with an inner construction wall of high density foam.
- Large molded-in handle.
- Two layers of high-density foam.
- Thick wall construction for maximum protection.
- Comfortable, secure, user-friendly latches.
- 11.5" x 2.75" x 7.5"
This Bestway Filter Cartridge IV will work for your Flowclear 2500 GPH filter pump. This replacement filter is essential in making sure your pool stays clean this summer.
- Genuine Bestway Flowclear model number 58095 replacement filter cartridge
- Fits the following Bestway Flowclear Model 58222, 58222US, 58221 and 58229 filter pumps
- Sold as individual filter cartridges only
- Made by Bestway
- Model: 58095
- Made of PVC
- Dimensions: 14" L x 10" W x 6" D
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Self-cocking feature, simple and safe while ensuring precise string alignment
- ABS construction
- High-Tech fiberglass limb
- "Auto" safety that engages when cocking
- Adjustable pin sight
- Bolt retailer
- Includes 3 bolts
Specifications Bolt Speed 150 FPS Width 17 1/3 inch Power Stroke 2 1/2 inch Length with Stirrup 19 1/2 inch Limb Compression Molded Fiberglass Stock Reinforced Composite Suggested Bolt D-014A 6.5 Aluminum Bolt
1. Insert limbs into stock to the white line. Make sure the pressure pad is in place between the limbs and the limb retaining screw. Do not over tighten!
2. Feed the limb cover tight to both sides of the limbs. Feed the string loop over the left end of the limb. Hold the right end of the limb in your right hand and the string in your left hand. Behind the right end of the limb and slip the string loop over it. Make sure the string fits snug into the slots on the limbs.
3. While holding the crossbow with your left hand, pull the cocking mechanism down to cock the crossbow. The safety latch will automatically engage. Return cocking mechanism to original position.
4. Place bolt on the rail. Make sure that the bolt is fully back against the trigger mechanism.
5. Release the safety mechanism. The crossbow is now ready to shoot!
6. Adjust the sight mechanism right or left by turning the adjustment screw clockwise (left) or counter-clockwise (right). Adjust elevation screw clockwise for high shots, counter-clockwise for low shots.
**Brand may vary!Learn More
MTech Aluminum Crossbow Bolts 12 Pc. 6.25" overall. Aluminum body crossbow bolts. Since these are heavier these are made for the 70 & 80lb models.Learn More
Durable, long-lasting camo burlap can be used to build blinds or for anything that needs camouflaging. Comes in 54" x 12' packaged burlap or 50-yard bulk rolls.
Make a seat just about anywhere with the Bucket Swivel Seat. The 1" thick padded seat can be attached to the top of any standard 5 gallon bucket, making a comfortable seat in your blind or at your campsite. Full rotation with 360° swivel functionality makes this seat perfect for hunting, when you don't know where your prey will appear. The Big Game® 5 Gallon Bucket Swivel Seat is also full camouflage on the top.
- Easy to attach seat is usable on top of any standard 5 gallon bucket
- 1" thick cushion for a touch of comfort
- Rotates 360° for maximum visibility in a stand or blind
- Camouflage fabric for integration with other gear
- Small handle for easy attachment or portability