Single Pistol Case can comfortably carry your pistol. Measuring at 11.5 Inch x 7.5 Inches x 2.75 Inches with an inner construction wall of high density foam.
- Large molded-in handle.
- Two layers of high-density foam.
- Thick wall construction for maximum protection.
- Comfortable, secure, user-friendly latches.
- 11.5" x 2.75" x 7.5"
Hunters will always be ready in the field with the Field Dressing Gloves Combo Pack. The pack includes 6 pair of short latex gloves and 6 pairs of shoulder-length poly gloves in a poly bag.Learn More
The PileDriver is designed with a high grain per inch ratio for increased kinetic energy and greater penetration. Heavier grain weight allows for exceptional stopping power and helps make the PileDriver remarkably durable and able to withstand the toughest hunting conditions. Compact Predator vanes allow for extra arrow velocity and increased accuracy down-range.
- Ultimate Penetration - High grain per inch ratio creates increased penetration and exceptional stopping power
- Clear coat finish-Provides greater durability and stealth performance on an arrow rest
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Bulldog™ Nock Collar - unrelenting strength and durability for nock end impacts
- Straightness: ± .005" max.
- Weight Tolerance: ± 1.0 grain
- 10.4 Grains per Inch
- .345" Spine
- 301" Diameter
FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items