USDA approved. Use this Food Grade silicone spray to protect metal parts on your grinders, stuffers, saws, knives, etc. No build up. Lubricates, repels water, and provides a protective coating. Complies with FDA regulations. Odorless, non-toxic, tasteless. 11 oz. can.
- Express Shipping is not available for this product.
- Cannot ship to California or out side of the 48 Continental United States.
The PROSTAFF 5 Laser Rangefinder 6x21 is the next generation tool built for precision, speed, and consistency out to 600 yards. Incredible 0.1 yard display makes the PROSTAFF 5 stand out from the crowd--and its unique switchable display option allows you to select the display mode that contrasts best against your subject and background. Pick it up and the aggressive styling and palm-sized sensory ergonomics hint at the exceptional performance that lies within your hand. The 6x multicoated optical system boasts a huge ocular lens, long eye relief and optimized viewfinder display to provide the wide field of view needed for immediate subject acquisition and maximum ranging speed.
The sophisticated coating Nikon applies to the PROSTAFF 5 rangefinder’s optics goes far beyond conventional ones. Multilayer coatings, which provide an even higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens surfaces that transmit light. This minimizes the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring a more natural, clearer view. The technique has been perfected by Nikon and provides almost the same brightness through the rangefinder’s optics as that perceived by the naked eye.
The PROSTAFF 5’s single button activation allows for fast, easy measurements. Automatically powers down after 8 seconds to reduce battery use. As well, flexible ranging mode capabilities allow for various hunting conditions and terrain.
- Measurement range: 10-550m/11-600 yds.
- Distant Target Priority mode is employed.
When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the farthest subject is displayed — useful in wooded areas.
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- Distance measurement display step is 0.1m/yd.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- High light transmittance for a brighter field of view
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- LED illumination for easy viewing of the display in dark conditions
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes), but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water-resistant
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
- Measurement Range: 11-600 yds
- Increment Reading: .1 yds
- Magnification: 6x
- Angular Field of View (Real): 7.5°
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 43°
- Viewfinder Display: meters/yards
- Eye Relief: 18.3mm
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-4°
- Power Source: 1 CR2 Lithium Battery
- Size (Length x Width x Height): 4.4 x 1.6 x 2.8 in
- Objective Diameter: 21mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.5mm
- Accessories Included: CR2 lithium battery
This Meat Slicer is perfect for home use. It has a cast steel base with aluminum die-cast housing. It slices fruits, vegetables, cheese and meat from deli-thin up to .6" thick. Will output up to 130 Watt Under Load and is 80 Watt UL Certified.
- Our Meat Slicer Stainless steel 7-1/2" blade spins at 110 RPM.
- Large 7-1/2" x 6-1/2 carriage tray.
- Detachable hand guard/ meat pusher.
- The Meat Slicer unit comes with rubber feet. 15"L x 10"W x 10"H. 110V.
- 1 year warranty.
- UL approved.
Specifications and features:
- Infrared flash, 40' range
- 4.0 megapixel
- Takes pictures and video
- LCD display
- Black finish
- Backlit LCD
- Requires 4 C batteries
Out of stock
Micro Black 4 Enhanced is the smallest megapixel of the Micro Red Series but it can still stand up to the big boys. It has a 4 MegaPixel Camera, and stands at 1 lbs. and six inches tall.
The Micro Black 4 Enhanced carries the same IR technology as all of the Red and Micro cameras, yet has the red glow IR filter installed. The camera features the new Flextime+™ technology and Redux™ technology from Wildgame Innovations™. This camera also features day and night time video capability, a large LCD screen, rapid trigger speed, up to 64GB SDHC Card (not included), and many other unique features.
Micro Black 4 Enhanced – W4B Specs:
- 4MP Infrared Digital Scouting Camera
- 24 pc High Intensity LED "Black'd Out" Infrared Flash
- FlexTime +™ Time Lapse Technology
- Redux™ Anti-Blur Technology
- Wide Angle 16:9 aspect ratio option
- 1 second Rapid trigger speed
- Flash range is up to 60 ft.
- Photo and Video (30sec) capabilities
- Up to 64 GB SDHC Card (not included)
- External battery port (for use with EBX)
- Uses 8 AA-Cell batteries (not included)
Out of stock
- 8 megapixel still images
- 640x480 digital video with sound
- 2x/4x digital zoom
- 38IR emitters for 50 ft. range
- Infrared Range Control
- Icon based programming
- Accepts up to 16GB SD card
- BurstMode™ shoots 1-9 images per
- Time/Date/Moon stamp on video
- files and still images
- Operates on 8 "AA"
- cell Batteries or 12v Auxiliary power jack
- NXT model has camo front
Out of stock
Keep a close eye on your hunting area with the Stealth Cam ® Skout 7 Infrared Digital Video Scouting Camera. This scouting camera offers 7.0 megapixel still images, infrared range control and 2x / 4x digital zoom. Features include icon based programming, test mode, low battery light, timeless function and more. Skout 7 provides hunters with the features they need to keep their area under surveillance.
- Timeless function
- Triad 3-in-1 technology
- 640x480 digital video with audio (10-180 seconds)
- 7.0 mega-pixel still images
- Compact housing 6"x4"x3"
- 2x / 4x digital zoom
- 24 IR emitters for 40 ft range
- Infrared range control
- Icon based programming
- Burst mode 1-9 images per triggering
- SD memory card slot accepts up to 16 GB
- Time/date/moon/ phase stamp on video files
- 0-59 second / 1-69 minute time out setting
- Test mode
- Low battery light
- 12v auxiliary power jack
- Operates on 8 AA cell batteries
- Captures up to 10k pictures per set of batteries
- Stealth Cam
Out of stock
The GSC35-40IR is a 4.0 MP Infrared camera with x21 LEDs. Has Burst Mode. It has a 1 second trigger speed. Includes adjustable mounting strap.
- 4.0 Mega Pixel Camera
- Infrared Flash x21 LED's
- Burst Mode
- 1 Second Trigger Speed
- Resolution: 4.0 MP Day / 1.3 MP Night
- Infrared Flash: Incredibly Bright LEDs x21 (40 ft range)
- Sensor: Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR). Activates when motion and heat is detected (60 ft range)
- Format: JPEG Digital Still Pictures
- Image: Day Image Color, Night Image B&W, Day Video Color, Night Video B&W
- Snap Shot: Single ; Burst
- Format: AVI Digital Video Clips 640 x 480
- External Memory: Removable SD Memory Card up to 32 GB
- Programming: Digital
- LCD Display
- Battery: x4 C-Cell Batteries (rechargeable for use with solar panel)
- External Battery Pack: Compatible with 6v systems
- Solar Panel: Compatible
- Housing: ABS Engineering plastic. Weather resistant with rubber gasket seal.
- Mounting: Adjustable Mounting Strap
- Security: Cable lock hole
*C-Cell Batteries / SD Card not included*Learn More
- Capacity: 2 GB
- Read: up to 20 MB/s
- Write: up to 12 MB/s
- Size card (LxBxH) in inch: 81.28 x 60.96 x 5.33
- Size blister (LxB) in inch: 34.29 x 23.11
- Weight card: 2,0g
- Weight incl. blister: 17,0g
- Temperature range: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Blister package (Retail)
- 10 years warranty
- Infrared LED flash for night visibility to 50'
- 2" backlit LED screen for easy programming
- Captures images and video
- Burst function, trigger delay function
- Accepts up to a 32 GB SD card
Out of stock