Use Whitetail Doe Urine throughout deer hunting season to lure trophy bucks into range for a clear shot. True to Code Blue's "one-deer-to-one-bottle" patented collection system, each bottle of this deer scent is the urine taken from a single whitetail doe. Deer use scent to communicate, so by using this deer urine you're piquing the interest of bucks by telling them that there is a doe in the area.
This deer urine can be used throughout whitetail deer hunting season, and is a good go-to deer scent early in the season when it's too soon to use mating scents. Because Whitetail Doe Urine is certified by an independent organization and marked with the deer's registration number, you know it's the real thing. Spread the deer urine using a scent drag, or use it to soak scent wicks to hang near your hunting stand. This versatile doe urine is a must for every hunter's arsenal of deer scents. Code Blue deer scents include a comprehensive line of everything you need for all phases of the hunting season, from deer urine to gland scents.Learn More
Kwik Tek's Suction Cup Tie Downs are perfect for 100's of tie down applications where there simply isn't an anchor point, cleat or other device to anchor conventional tie downs. Giant 3-1/4" suction cups with toggle ball ties stick to auto finishes, boat finishes and windows. Great for boat covers, tarps, trunk lids, ropes, cords, fishing poles, flashlights, etc. Too many uses to list! 4 Pack, 6" ties stretch to 11".
- 6" ties stretch to 11"
- 3-1/4" suction cups
- Great for boat covers, tarps, trunk lids, etc.
- 4 per package
USDA approved. Use this Food Grade silicone spray to protect metal parts on your grinders, stuffers, saws, knives, etc. No build up. Lubricates, repels water, and provides a protective coating. Complies with FDA regulations. Odorless, non-toxic, tasteless. 11 oz. can.
- Express Shipping is not available for this product.
- Cannot ship to California or out side of the 48 Continental United States.
Fit all the cookware and dishes you need to make and enjoy a hearty meal in the size of a pie pan with the Coleman® 5 Piece Aluminum Mess Kit. Our engineers have designed a 7-in. (17.78 cm) frying pan, 16-oz. (473.18 ML) pot with lid, 6.5-in. (15.24 cm) deep-dish plate and 8-oz. aluminum cup to nest perfectly together and snap shut for easy storage.
- Five piece kit
- 8 oz. cup
- 7 in. (17.78 cm) frying pan
- 16 oz. (473.18 ML) pot with lid
- 6 in. (15.24 cm) deep dish plate
- Cleans easily
- Nests together for easy storage
- Made in China
Knock out body odor, residual or contact odors with cleansing power that helps prevent it from reforming. Our 3D Broad Spectrum Body & Hair Soap cleans, protects and keeps on working on the body's major scent areas even after the shower. Formulated for skin, hair and scalp with skin nourishing ingredients. Huntress Approved!Learn More
The PileDriver is designed with a high grain per inch ratio for increased kinetic energy and greater penetration. Heavier grain weight allows for exceptional stopping power and helps make the PileDriver remarkably durable and able to withstand the toughest hunting conditions. Compact Predator vanes allow for extra arrow velocity and increased accuracy down-range.
- Ultimate Penetration - High grain per inch ratio creates increased penetration and exceptional stopping power
- Clear coat finish-Provides greater durability and stealth performance on an arrow rest
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Bulldog™ Nock Collar - unrelenting strength and durability for nock end impacts
- Straightness: ± .005" max.
- Weight Tolerance: ± 1.0 grain
- 10.4 Grains per Inch
- .345" Spine
- 301" Diameter
FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items