This boat safety kit contains 4 items required by the United States & Canadian Coast Guard for boats up to 8 meters (26 ft.) long. Recommended for all boats
- 15 meter (50 ft.) Buoyant Heaving Line
- Bailer (watertight container)
- Sound Signaling Device (pea-less whistle)
- Watertight Flashlight
AIRHEAD Bungee Dock Lines absorb shock to boats, cleats, docks, pylons and other hardware. The bungee cord is hidden inside the rope and acts as a built-in snubber. Two foam floats protect the boat from chafing. There's a sliding adjustment at both ends for quick docking. Recommended for docking boats and PWC's up to 4,000 pounds.
Tensile Strength 2150 lbs. Color Scheme Black/Blue/Red Length 5 ft. Stretches Up to 7 ft. Width 6 in. Height 1.75 in. Length (not stretched) 9.5 in.
- Professional error free media
- Advanced read/write performance
- Easy to use, plug and play operation
- Compliant with SD-Card association specifications
- High performance micro memory card
- Ultra high speed
- Comes with a plastic storage case
Looking for a great way to clear brush while you are out in the woods? You can now do just that with the Silent Strike 18" Machete with Sheath! This machete features an 18 inch polished steel blade and a contoured PP nonslip comfort grip.
- 18" polished steel blade
- Contoured PP nonslip comfort grip
- Nylon sheath included
- Overall length: 23-5/8"
A must have for 3D archers. Constructed from a flexible lightweight material to provide superior grip. Designed to grip/remove any size arrow shaft with ease. Belt/quiver clip included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- Colors: Pink, Black, Yellow, Orange, Red
Consistently reach suspended fish at any depth with the CountDown method. The controlled depth technique was introduced to the world with this lure, and to this day is the standard by which all others are measured. Whether the fish are suspending at certain depths near the weed tops or on bottom structure, the CountDown can get you to them consistently. The CD01 size is specifically designed for smaller fish, such as Trout and Panfish.Learn More