Regular Price: $34.98
Special Price: $29.99
This 10 pack of Tannerite targets are shrink wrapped with 1/2 pound targets, individually packaged and pre-measured catalysts, a free set of shooters ear plugs, a mixing jar, and instructions for use written on each target. This is the perfect package for a gift or if you're trying out Tannerite for the first time.
Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice, and is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention.
Tannerite company recommends using 1/2 pound charges (0.23 kg), which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.
Tannerite is used by shooting clubs to provide explosions for their participants in large-scale shooting events, tactical teams, fire authorities, as well as members of the general public who wish to have a shot indicator for extreme long range shooting.
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter em-places targets, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not wish to have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite will detonate and serve as an indicator.
Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased and used in the USA without any kind of license. Storage of the mixed Tannerite for commercial purposes may fall under federal regulation unless stored in approved magazines.Learn More
Stop spending time searching for the most comfortable ground to set up your tent; take along the Coleman Trailhead II military style cot. The roomy, steel bed frame gets you off the ground and into comfort. Its dual cross-bar design is easy to assemble and folds up into a compact size. The cot is for heights up to 6 ft. 2 in.
- Comfortable, supportive design
- Easy-to-assemble design folds compactly
- Durable, dual-cross-bar steel frame
- Heavy-duty polyester fabric
- Unfolded Dimensions: 75 in. x 30 in. x 17 in. (190.5 cm x 76.2 cm x 43.2 cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 40.2 in. x 7.9 in. x 3.9 in. (102 cm x 20 cm x 10 cm)
- Weight Rating: Supports up to 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Maximum Height: Comfortable fits a person up to 6 ft. 2 in. (2.03 m)
- Carry Weight: 18.3 lbs (8.3 kg)
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $27.99
- 1000 gallon per hour
- Uses Type A Filter Catridges
- For use with 300 to 5000 gallon pools
Alternating Step Design Climbing System
Specifications Height 20' Step Width 10.5" Sections 5 Pieces Total Weight 20 lbs. Weight Rating 300 lbs. Construction Steel Fasteners One 1" Cam-Buckle Strap per Section Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $41.99
1,500 Gal. Filter Pump Features:Easy installation - just hook-up hoses and plug in Double insulated pump Air release valve for air trapped inside filter chamber Conforms to UL/CSA standards Voltage: 110-220Uses replacement cartridge "Type A"Efficient filtration is ... More essential for a quality swim experience. Intex's line of pumps and cartridges have been greatly improved to guarantee a cleaner pool with:Filter cartridges with thicker, heavier paper and more pleats, Improved water inlet jets for enhanced water flow back into the pool. The results will be faster water circulation, improved filtration, and best of all - a superior swim experience!
- ProvideS efficient filteration for a quality swimming experience
- Designed for 18' diameter and 18' x 9' rectangular pools
- Built-in GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) instantly shuts off pump if electrical current comes into contact with water
- Easy installation, just hook-up hoses and plug in
- 12 hour timer with 24 hour repeat cycle
- Pump features a thicker, heavier paper cartridge
- Flow rate: 1,500 gph (5,678 L/hr)
The ThermaCELL® Outdoor Lantern (Camping Lantern) is an effective way to get rid of black fly and mosquito problems. These portable mosquito-repelling lanterns offer multiple features:
- Protects against up to 98% of mosquitoes, black flies, and no-see-ums
- Shields a 15 x 15-foot area
- Safe to use: no open flames, hot wax, or DEET
- U.S. EPA approved
Regular Price: $54.99
Special Price: $49.99
Kills bacteria and destroys organic contaminants. Controls algae. 3" tablets.Learn More
This soft side case provides not only protection for your bow, but offers you easy access to your hunting or shooting accessories. Additional compartments provide room and protection for your quiver, accessory case and more. Details are not missed in this case for user comfort and convenience, the shoulder strap is padded and removable.
- Dimensions: 33x10x7