Regular Price: $34.99
Special Price: $29.99
Alternating Step Design Climbing System
Specifications Height 20' Step Width 10.5" Sections 5 Pieces Total Weight 20 lbs. Weight Rating 300 lbs. Construction Steel Fasteners One 1" Cam-Buckle Strap per Section Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
You can become a fish-filleting expert with the Mister Twister Electric Fisherman knife. The extra sharp blade for fast, easy filleting and the quick and convenient blade release take the work out of filleting. Features a safety lock and lightweight, comfortable handle designed for better control. Heavy-duty motor increases motor life. High impact motor housing offers additional protection. And the power cord is expandable so that it stays out of your way. The split stainless steel blade oscillates at just the right speed to slice perfect fillets. It's great for other carving jobs, too. 110V AC. 7" blades.Learn More
A good quality hunting crossbow can cost as much as a rifle. Protect your investment during transport and storage with a top-quality case.
Specifications and Features:
- Thick padded protection
- Shoulder strap for convenient carry
- Side accessory pocket for additional storage
- Bolt/Arrow pocket
- Universal fit for most crossbows
- Tough #10 main zipper
- Mossy Oak Break Up camo/Black
- Dimensions: 41.5"x5"x31.5"
TenPoint®'s Lighted Nock System for crossbows is a 3-piece, patent pending system that consists of a nock-receiver insert with a 6-sided interior cavity designed to accept an LED unit and a transparent pegged Omni-Brite Nock. The nock receiver glues into the nock-end of the arrow and must be indexed or aligned with the vanes.
To complete the Omni-Brite installation, insert the LED Unit – lighted end first –into the peg end of the Omni-Brite Nock. Then hand-press the nock and LED Unit into the Nock Receiver, leaving a less-than-dime-thickness gap between the nock and receiver. When you fire your crossbow, the bowstring’s force will compress the two pieces, eliminate the gap, and activate the LED. To deactivate the Omni-Brite System, remove the nock and LED Unit, and pull the lighted end of the LED Unit until the light turns off. The LED Unit’s battery should last for approximately eight hours.
- 3-piece design
- Patented Omni-Brite nock
- Brilliant, long-lasting LED light
- Activates when you fire
- Battery lasts approximately 8 hours
- 3-pack (Three 3-piece units)
- Manufacturer model #: HEA-369.3
- Translucent Omni-Nocks
- LED units
- Nock receivers (for arrows with shaft sizes .297, .300, .306 I.D.)
- Nock receiver and alignment tool
- Re-fletching tool
With all the strength and function of its bigger brothers, this half-quart bottle packs easier than larger vacuum bottles when space is a premium. Fully leak proof, it'll keep your drink warm and your pack dry.
- Compact design. Stashes easily in pack.
- Vacuum insulation. Keeps hot/cold 15 hours.
- Protective double-wall construction. Takes a beating and still performs.
- Insulated lid. Doubles as an 8-oz. drinking cup.
- Leak-proof stopper. Locks it in. Turns + pours from front/back.
- Stainless steel. Built tough. No liners/coatings.
- Rustproof finish. Withstands weather and wear.
- Lifetime warranty.
Includes coarse (120 grit), medium (280 grit) and fine hones (600 grit)
The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use. The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time. All systems include:
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp.
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, X-Acto© blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recomended for heavy duty use.Learn More
With stained solid wood forearm and stock, steel barrel and forearm band, this gun is a 400-shot lever action BB repeater and, yes, it has the leather thong and saddle ring.
- ACTION: lever-cocking, spring air
- SIGHTS: blade and ramp front, adjustable open rear
- SAFETY: trigger block
- MAX. MUZZLE VELOCITY: 350 fps
- OVERALL LENGTH: 29.8
- CALIBER: .177 cal. (4.5mm) BB
- STOCK/FOREARM/GRIP: stained solid wood stock and forearm
- BARREL: smooth bore steel
- MAX. SHOOTING DISTANCE: 193 yards
- CAPACITY: 400 shot
- Tru Touch™ soft-feel technical coating
- Secure double-gripper design
- Fits both carbon & aluminum arrows
- Fits both mechanical & fixed broadheads
- Twist•Lock mounting bracket w/quick & easy one-hand removal
- Mounting bracket is adjustable (up or down) to better fit all bows
- Rubber hood insert reduces noise & will not dull broadheads
- Fits both left & right-handed bows
- Holds up to 4 arrows