Eliminates observer's elbow! The bright orange 420-denier nylon skier down flag is mounted to a 24" pole. Attaches to windshields or boat and personal watercraft finishes with Kwik Tek's giant 3-1/4" suction cup. Required in AZ, CA, CO, ID, MO, NE, NM, OR, TX, UT & WA. Recommended everywhere for safety. Patented.Learn More
- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
Multi-purpose cloth protects metal surfaces from rust and corrosion with a blend of proven Rem Oil and advanced Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) technology. VCI vapors bond with water and oxygen molecules to prevent them from starting the corrosion process. Long-lasting barrier penetrates the smallest nooks and crannies; perfect for a final wipe-down before storing guns, knives, tools, and other valuable metal items. Safe on wood, synthetics, and all metals, ferrous and non-ferrous.
- Uses Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor Technology
- 10" x 10" multipurpose cloth wipe
- Instantly protects all metals from rust and corrosion
Think of it as an antler-growing lollipop. Great taste and high nutrition in one. Buck Licker Flavored Mineral Blocks provide beneficial mineral nutrients and are saturated with the taste that deer, elk and moose crave. They'll lick-em up until they're gone!
- Made with the irresistible taste and smell deer, moose and elk crave.
- Hardened mineral based blocks made extra sweet with molasses.
- The block is very hard, making this an attractant that will take a lot of licking before its gone.
- Place this block out in their natural habitat and they'll lick-em up until they are gone.
With the irresistible taste and smell of apple, deer, moose and elk crave these hardened mineral based blocks made extra sweet with molasses. They also provide an extra punch of calcium and phosphorus to provide beneficial mineral nutrients. Place this block out in their natural habitat and they’ll lick-em up… until they are gone!
- Mineral Blocks have an extra punch of calciuma nd phospherous to provide beneficial mineral nutrients
- Saturated with the taset that deer crave