This 10 pack of Tannerite targets are shrink wrapped with 1/2 pound targets, individually packaged and pre-measured catalysts, a free set of shooters ear plugs, a mixing jar, and instructions for use written on each target. This is the perfect package for a gift or if you're trying out Tannerite for the first time.
Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice, and is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention.
Tannerite company recommends using 1/2 pound charges (0.23 kg), which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.
Tannerite is used by shooting clubs to provide explosions for their participants in large-scale shooting events, tactical teams, fire authorities, as well as members of the general public who wish to have a shot indicator for extreme long range shooting.
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter em-places targets, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not wish to have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite will detonate and serve as an indicator.
Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased and used in the USA without any kind of license. Storage of the mixed Tannerite for commercial purposes may fall under federal regulation unless stored in approved magazines.Learn More
Riding Lawnmowers have the power and the low center of gravity to be natural towing machines. With the Hi-Hitch, a regular riding mower can be transformed into one of the handiest tools ever for pulling small trailers. Whether you’re hauling off trash on a utility trailer, bringing up firewood or just positioning your ski boat in your garage, the Hi-Hitch gets the job done!
The Hi-Hitch is braced and positioned perfectly at just the right height to keep trailers level and well-balanced. With super-strong aircraft aluminum construction, the Hi-Hitch provides a lot of “horsepower” with very little weight added to the machine. Installs in easily and accepts all conventional trailer-hitch balls.
The Hi-Hitch mounts to all conventional riding lawnmowers with a minimum of drilling or modifications.Learn More
Don’t let your daughters be left out of the action, this youth compound bow set is specifically designed and geared to fill the needs of the girls in your archery shooting family. With it’s striking pink camo finish and full featured performance and accessories, it makes the perfect gift for the little girl in your life.
- Recurve Compound Bow
- Full Size Integrated Quiver
- Sight Bracket
- Adjustable Brass SightPin
- Replaceable Arrow Rest
- Finger Tab
- Arm Guard
- 20LB Draw Weight
- Adjustable Draw Length
- Target Arrows (2)
- Lightweight Molded Limbs
- Lightweight Molded Riser
- Dipped Camo Finish
Stop spending time searching for the most comfortable ground to set up your tent; take along the Coleman Trailhead II military style cot. The roomy, steel bed frame gets you off the ground and into comfort. Its dual cross-bar design is easy to assemble and folds up into a compact size. The cot is for heights up to 6 ft. 2 in.
- Comfortable, supportive design
- Easy-to-assemble design folds compactly
- Durable, dual-cross-bar steel frame
- Heavy-duty polyester fabric
- Unfolded Dimensions: 75 in. x 30 in. x 17 in. (190.5 cm x 76.2 cm x 43.2 cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 40.2 in. x 7.9 in. x 3.9 in. (102 cm x 20 cm x 10 cm)
- Weight Rating: Supports up to 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Maximum Height: Comfortable fits a person up to 6 ft. 2 in. (2.03 m)
- Carry Weight: 18.3 lbs (8.3 kg)
Of all of the old Daisy BB guns the company has had requests to bring back, the Model 25 would have to be at the top of that list. The Model 25 Pump Gun, is a pump action spring air 50-shot capacity airgun that shoots BBs with a maximum velocity of 350 feet per second. Featuring a stained solid wood pistol grip stock and forearm grip, steel construction, and a removable screw-in shot tube. The rear sight is adjustable for windage and elevation. The rear sight can be flipped from open/iron sights to peep sights. Top it all off with decorative engraving on the receiver.
- ACTION: pump action, spring air
- SIGHTS: open/iron and peep front, adjustable rear
- SAFETY: trigger block
- MAX. MUZZLE VELOCITY: 350 fps
- OVERALL LENGTH: 37 inches
- CALIBER: .177 cal. (4.5 mm)
- BB STOCK/FOREARM/GRIP: stained solid wood
- BARREL: smooth bore steel
- MAX. SHOOTING DISTANCE: 195 yards
- CAPACITY: 50 shot
- RECEIVER: decorative embossed steel
Planting a perennial food plot on a hilltop, hillside or in lighter, upland soil?
Try Imperial Whitetail Alfa-Rack Plus. Whitetail Institute’s R&D team designed Alfa-Rack Plus to produce an extensive deep-root structure that helps plants thrive on hilltops and hillsides. Alfa-Rack Plus is a blend of X9 grazing Alfalfas which are high-protein, drought and cold tolerant. X9 grazing alfalfas have more leaf relative to stem and are more palatable to deer than ordinary hay alfalfas.
- Innovative X-9 alfalfa technology
- Includes WINA-100 perennial forage chicory – vastly more tender and palatable to deer than traditional, more waxy textured chicories
- EXTREMELY cold tolerant
- Heat, drought and disease resistant
- Coated with RainBondTM for enhanced seedling survivability
- Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting
Alfa-Rack Plus is deep rooted and has been developed to grow successfully on hilltops, hillsides and in well drained lighter, upland soils.Learn More
Regular Price: $54.99
Special Price: $49.99
Kills bacteria and destroys organic contaminants. Controls algae. 3" tablets.Learn More
The Nordic Cross 10'x8'x60" Dome Tent RK141008 is built with EverDry: Lasting Rain Protection. EverDry utilizes the best in tent engineering to keep you dry and comfortable when it rains.
- 5 person tent
- 80 square feet of interior space
- Seam taped rainfly for weather protection
- Zippered fly and large mesh screen for ventilation
- Free standing frame with shock corded poles for easy set up and take down