- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
The Predator II is designed to offer outstanding strength, durability and high powered performance. Perfect for the hunter searching for great performance and affordability in a light weight arrow. The Predator II is a rugged carbon composite arrow that is certain to deliver impressive results. Equipped with compact Predator vanes for added velocity and an adjustable nock for precision tuning and accuracy.
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Tunable nocks - Adjustable nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± .006"
- Weight Tolerance: ± 3.0 grain
- 8.8 Grains Per Inch
- 0.403" Spine
- 0.293" Diameter
- Inserts included
NOTE: Fletching colors may vary.Learn More
- Use with micro and mini-torch models ST200T, ST250K and ST2200T.
- Not for use on micro-torch model ST900D.
- Ideal for light or detailed soldering.
- Flame temperature in air = 3200[DEG] F
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Whether it’s fuel or battery-powered, the Coleman® Lantern Hanger can hold your bail-handled camp light. The chain wraps tightly around trees, limbs and posts, and the support pegs give extra stability when you set the lantern on the hook. The hanger is easy to use and safe for trees.
- Holds any bail-handle lantern securely on tree, post, or limb
- Includes hanger and chain