Regular Price: $34.98
Special Price: $29.99
This 10 pack of Tannerite targets are shrink wrapped with 1/2 pound targets, individually packaged and pre-measured catalysts, a free set of shooters ear plugs, a mixing jar, and instructions for use written on each target. This is the perfect package for a gift or if you're trying out Tannerite for the first time.
Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice, and is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention.
Tannerite company recommends using 1/2 pound charges (0.23 kg), which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.
Tannerite is used by shooting clubs to provide explosions for their participants in large-scale shooting events, tactical teams, fire authorities, as well as members of the general public who wish to have a shot indicator for extreme long range shooting.
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter em-places targets, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not wish to have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite will detonate and serve as an indicator.
Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased and used in the USA without any kind of license. Storage of the mixed Tannerite for commercial purposes may fall under federal regulation unless stored in approved magazines.Learn More
Enjoy your pool longer when the water is warmed by the sun thanks to the Bestway Solar Pool Cover!
- Fits 15' (4.57 m) Fast Set pools
- 150" (3.81 m) diameter
- Warms up the pool water using the heat from the sun
- The cover lays only on the surface of the water
***NOTE: THIS ITEM FITS THE BESTWAY 15' FAST SET POOL. IT IS NOT 15' IN DIAMETER.***Learn More
- Easy set up with rust resistant metal frames.
- The extra strength side walls are made with three separate layers of material, the inner layer of polyester mesh being laminated to the two outer heavy gauge PVC layers.
- A heavy duty repair patch is included just in case of accidents!
- 12in deep water capacity at 90% full 409L (108gal)
**The color may vary between: orange, blue or green.Learn More
Alternating Step Design Climbing System
Specifications Height 20' Step Width 10.5" Sections 5 Pieces Total Weight 20 lbs. Weight Rating 300 lbs. Construction Steel Fasteners One 1" Cam-Buckle Strap per Section Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
The ThermaCELL® Outdoor Lantern (Camping Lantern) is an effective way to get rid of black fly and mosquito problems. These portable mosquito-repelling lanterns offer multiple features:
- Protects against up to 98% of mosquitoes, black flies, and no-see-ums
- Shields a 15 x 15-foot area
- Safe to use: no open flames, hot wax, or DEET
- U.S. EPA approved
Get your little hunters started early with the Bear Archery Brave III bow kit. This lightweight, youth bow is the perfect starter bow for rigt-handed shooters. WIth a 20lb draw weight, young hunters can handle this bow with ease. It measures 26" from axle to axle, and offers a durable composite limb and riser construction.Learn More
The Liners for the Jr. Cart are made from high density vinyl laminated polyester with UV barrier for years of use.
The Liner easily attaches to your Reels on Wheels™ Cart with heavy duty velcro® straps. All our liners come with a drain hole for easy cleaning.
Useful for keeping track of all those little items - and looks good too!Learn More
- Engineered for softnosed .22 caliber pistol or rifle shooters
- Each target spins and locks in upright position as a bullet strikes
- Shooting center reset targets swings the targets back into lower position
- Stabilizing ground spikes & Forward leaning for downward bullet deflection increase safety
- High visibility targets