Pocket-size case has a handy built-in mirror and three camo make-up colors. Won't dry or crack or come off with rain or perspiration. Removes easily with Camo-Off® or soap and water. Woodland Kit includes mud brown, leaf green and flat black colors.Learn More
- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
Tink’s B-Tech™ Odor Eliminator uses Byotrol® technology which is Scientifically Proven to destroy over 300 odor causing compounds produced by the human body, including the perspiration and the ammonia compounds emitted by the normal breathing of your skin.
Byotrol® Technology is revolutionary! It is equally effective on odors such as food and smoke. The Byotrol® Technology doesn’t stop working there. It creates a microscopic barrier of protection that prevents new odors from adhering to your body and clothing. It’s a technology that offers a lasting protection and reassurance hour, after hour, after hour.
- Laboratory tested to out perform other leading competitor
- Eliminates common odors from foods, smoke, and exhaust
- Creates a microscopic barrier that prevents new odors from adhering to body or clothes
- Available as a complete odor elimination solution
Whether it’s fuel or battery-powered, the Coleman® Lantern Hanger can hold your bail-handled camp light. The chain wraps tightly around trees, limbs and posts, and the support pegs give extra stability when you set the lantern on the hook. The hanger is easy to use and safe for trees.
- Holds any bail-handle lantern securely on tree, post, or limb
- Includes hanger and chain
Buck Lickers with the irresistible taste and smell of persimmons, deer, moose and elk crave these hardened mineral based blocks made with extra sweet molasses added to the acorn taste. They also provide an extra punch of calcium and phosphorus to provide beneficial mineral nutrients.
- Irresistible taste and smell of persimmons
- Extra sweet molasses
- Extra punch of calcium and phosphorous
- Beneficial mineral nutrients
- Deer and elk crave these
Leaves a lustrous, lasting, protective film on all metal, wood and plastic surfaces. The doublenapped, 100% cotton flannel cloth is impregnated with pure silicone and then packaged in a convenient reclosable poly bag, staying clean and moist after use. Use on firearms, sporting equipment and precision instruments to safely remove dust and corrosive fingerprints.Learn More
Hunters can simply spray this odorless talc spray into the air and know which direction the wind is blowing. Small enough to fit into pocket. 10 grams.Learn More
Regular Price: $7.99
Special Price: $5.19
- 62” X 35”
- Safety valves
- Sturdy pre-tested vinyl
- Transparent colored PVC with colored I-beams
- 2 air chambers construction
- Arm and back rest
- Cup holder
- Repair patch included
- Content: One lounge, repair patch
Buck Jam is a juicy gel-like mineral lick that is jam full of sweet fruit flavor & minerals. Deer are attracted instantly to the site, where they will begin licking & enjoying the minerals at once.
The intense aromas attract and are reinforced by a flavor that keeps deer coming back... time & time again! Buck Jam is the best of two worlds: a salt based mineral lick that will pattern deer into the area & a food bait attractant that uses the daily need of food/energy... to draw deer to it.
- Mineral Blocks have an extra punch of calciuma nd phospherous to provide beneficial mineral nutrients
- Saturated with the taset that deer crave