Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $19.99
Country Trails 3 Person Tent 7'x7'x42" RK140707 is built to keep you dry from any type of weather!
- Rain Fly with Taped Seams: Provides excellent weather protection
- Window and mesh roof: Provides excellent flow-thru ventilation
- Welded Tub Floor: Eliminates wisking through
- Shock Corded Free-Standing Frame: For easy set up and take down
- 2 Mesh Pockets: For storage
Evolve 3D ESP® Field Spray, a bio-engineered formula that prevents and terminates a broad spectrum of odor – human body, smoke, gas, and other contaminant odors. It is the last line of defense against any alarming contaminant scents a hunter may acquire before and during the hunt.
The 64 oz bottle comes with an 12 oz sprayer bottle. Shake well before using.Learn More
Need to replace the cover for your Outdoor Range Target? Morrell's replacement covers give new life to the shooting experience.
Dimensions: 29" X 31" X 14"Learn More
Replacement 12 volt battery for Wildgame Innovations feeders.Learn More
Staying warm and comfortable is easier when you have a Coleman® Convoluted Camp Pad between you and the ground. Closed cell polyethylene makes this camp pad a great lightweight, water-resistant insulator. It won’t weigh down your pack or absorb water from wet ground. The convoluted surface provides extra cushion, and the whole pad rolls up and ties together with the integrated straps.
- Closed cell polyethylene foam for lightweight, water-resistant comfort
- Convoluted surface for extra comfort
- Integrated straps make roll-up easy
- Size: 5/8 x 24 x 72 in.
- Made in the USA
The Gator Machete has a 15-inch fine-edge blade on one side and an 18-inch high performance saw blade on the other. It’s forged of high-carbon stainless steel. The handle is covered with a Gator grip rubberized handle for comfort and control. It comes sheathed in a nylon case for secure carry. Made for use in the wilderness, as well as the backyard, it’s a dual-purpose, lightweight machete for beating back the underbrush and trailblazing.
- Overall Length: 25.7"
- Blade Length: 18"
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Head: Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator-Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
Conquer the outdoors in comfort and convenience with help from a Coleman® Cool Zephyr™ Ceiling Fan with Light. This portable ventilation and lighting system gets the air circulating anywhere in any tent. Just set the magnetic side on the ceiling where you want it and then attach the steel plate from the outside. The durable fan offers high and low settings, and the bright light switches to a nightlight for young campers who need a little more security. The soft, foam blades are safe for use around children, and the system stays where you want it without slipping or damaging your tent’s fabric. Run the fan and light however you like, using both, one or none of the features only when you need them. The fan and light is powered by four D-cell batteries.
- Add light and ventilation to your tent or shelter
- Magnetic attachment prevents damage to tents
- Versatile design—use both, one or no feature(s)
- Three light modes: high, nightlight and off
- Three fan modes: high, low and off
- Soft foam fan blades prevent injuries
- Battery-powered on four D-cell batteries
- Made in China
Inflate or deflate airbeds or other inflatables from your vehicle with a Coleman® QuickPump™ 12V inflation system. The pump is powerful enough to inflate a queen double high airbed in just 3 minutes. It’s powered by a 12-volt outlet in most cars, trucks and SUVs. The nozzle fits all Coleman® Double Lock™ valves with attachments to fit Boston valves and pinch valves.
- Fast inflation and deflation for Coleman® Double Lock™ valves
- Inflate a queen double high airbed in just 3 minutes
- Adaptors included for Boston valves and pinch valves
- Portable design allows you to inflate and deflate from your vehicle’s 12-volt outlet
- Made in China