This steel Ammo Can holds hundreds of ammo rounds or other hunting items. It is stackable, with a fully removable lid. It has a fold down handle on the top that lays flat when not needed for easy storage. The lid also features a rubber gasket to keep the contents of the box sealed from water and dirt. This box features a Forest Green finish.
- Holds hundreds of rounds
- Can be used for storing other items in your shop
- Stackable design
- Fully constructed of steel
- Inner Dimensions: 11" L x 5.5" W x 6.5" H
- Outer Dimensions: 12" L x 6.1" W x 7.5" H
Take out hay bales, cardboard targets, milk jugs and more with extreme prejudice.
And in the ever-expanding group of crossbow-legal states, this is the ultimate solution to bring home the bacon (or the venison). Modern accuracy, safety and durability.
- Rugged composite stock
- 175-lb. fiberglass limbs
- Ambidextrous safety
- Weaver® style rail, includes a single dot 30mm red dot scope with 7-level brightness adjustment
- Windage and elevation adjustable
- Auto-engage safety when cocking
- Foot stirrup for easy cocking
- 16" power stroke
- Slotted cast-magnesium barrel for accurate bolt flight tracking
- 6-bolt detachable quiver, four 16" aluminum crossbow bolts with 150-gr. points included.
- 27" x 35"l., 7 lbs., 13 ozs.
- 265 F.P.S. depending on arrow weight.
Made in Taiwan.
Note: Cocking rope not included.Learn More
This 10 pack of Tannerite targets are shrink wrapped with 1/2 pound targets, individually packaged and pre-measured catalysts, a free set of shooters ear plugs, a mixing jar, and instructions for use written on each target. This is the perfect package for a gift or if you're trying out Tannerite for the first time.
Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice, and is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention.
Tannerite company recommends using 1/2 pound charges (0.23 kg), which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.
Tannerite is used by shooting clubs to provide explosions for their participants in large-scale shooting events, tactical teams, fire authorities, as well as members of the general public who wish to have a shot indicator for extreme long range shooting.
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter em-places targets, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not wish to have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite will detonate and serve as an indicator.
Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased and used in the USA without any kind of license. Storage of the mixed Tannerite for commercial purposes may fall under federal regulation unless stored in approved magazines.Learn More
Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price: $249.00
The Barnett Jackal Crossbow Package w Red Dot Sight 78404 has all you need whether you are a beginner or an old pro. The Jackal's innovative stock design is unique to our crossbow line up. Its sleek military style stock is lightweight and compact with a divided foregrip for comfortable hand placement. The quad limb assembly is combined with high energy cams and a synthetic string and cable system producing arrow speeds of 315 feet per second. The combination of the lightweight stock and the power this bow delivers makes it a devastating weapon for any hunter. The Jackal delivers the power and features of a "high priced" bow at a price that makes this crossbow an excellent value for everyone.
This crossbow features Barnett's ADF MIM trigger providing for a smooth 3.5 lb. trigger pull and the added benefits of a picatinny rail. The MIM trigger is metal injected molded which allows for the tightest quality tolerances available. This results in less jerking and ultimately tighter groups.
This ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects the user from shooting the weapon without an arrow in place. The patented Anti Dry Fire Trigger has a spring loaded redundant safety bar that remains in place until the arrow is seated properly, which finally allows the user to switch the safety off and shoot the bow.
The package comes complete with:
- 3 Arrow Quiver
- 3 Arrows: 20" Arrows by Barnett w/ field points (100 grain) and moon nocks
- Premium Red Dot Sight
Jackal Crossbow Specifications:
95 FT - LBS
18 or 20 INCHES
Designed for target practice and game hunting, this pistol crossbow from MTech has an 80-lb. draw and shoots 160 F.P.S. This self-cocking crossbow has an ABS construction body and High-Tech fiberglass limb and includes 3 aluminum bolts.
- Self-cocking feature, simple and safe while ensuring precise string alignment
- ABS construction
- High-Tech fiberglass limb
- "Auto" safety that engages when cocking
- Adjustable pin sight
- Bolt retailer
- Includes 3 bolts
Nordic Cross 3 Person Tent 7'x7'x42" RK140707 is built with EverDry: Lasting Rain Protection. EverDry utilizes the best in tent engineering to keep you dry and comfortable when it rains. The 3 components of EverDry that work to keep you dry are the following:
- Teflex: Water repellent, durable fabric coating
- Storm Seams: Fully taped rainfly blocks water from entering sewn seams
- WeldWide Seams: Welded floor seams have no needle holes to leak.
- Rain Fly with Taped Seams: Provides excellent weather protection
- Window and mesh roof: Provides excellent flow-thru ventilation
- Welded Tub Floor: Eliminates wisking through
- Shock Corded Free-Standing Frame: For easy set up and take down
- 2 Mesh Pockets: For storage
- Fly : Polyester Rain Fly with Taped Seams
- Wall : Polyester
- Screen : Poly Mesh 68D
- Floor : PE sheet
- Frame : FRP Pole Black
Color May VaryLearn More
With a 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets, this lifelike target will stand up to hundreds of impacts from field tips, broadheads and expandables. A 125" Pope & Young rack, lifelike detail and a 31" shoulder height give it the look of a real buck. Legs remove for easy storage. Weather-resistant construction.
- 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets
- Shoot field tips, broadheads and expandables into it
- Legs remove for easy storage
- Weather-resistant construction
- 48" tall
The Silent Strike Rex Compound 40/55 Pink Bow Package CO-029PCS is field ready and designed for women who are serious about hunting!! The Rex Bow has an adjustable draw length and draw weight.This bow comes equipped with durable fiberglass composite limbs and a slide modules system.
- Durable Fiberglass Composite Limbs
- Aluminum Alloy Riser with Anti-Slippery Grip Sets
- CNC Machined Cams. Slide Modules System
- BCY 8125 High Quality Shooting. Split Strings
- Ready to Use!
- 2 - Assembled String Silencers
- 1 - Assembled 3-Pin Fiber Optics Composite Bow Sight
- 1 - Assembled Capture Arrow Rest
- 1 - 3 Arrow Quiver
- 2 - Aluminum Arrows
- Axle to Axle - 28 Inches
- Brace Height - 7-1/4 Inches
- Adjustable Draw Length - 20 Inches to 29 Inches
- Adjustable Draw Weight up to 55 Pounds
MTech Aluminum Crossbow Bolts 12 Pc. 6.25" overall. Aluminum body crossbow bolts. Since these are heavier these are made for the 70 & 80lb models.Learn More