Eliminates observer's elbow! The bright orange 420-denier nylon skier down flag is mounted to a 24" pole. Attaches to windshields or boat and personal watercraft finishes with Kwik Tek's giant 3-1/4" suction cup. Required in AZ, CA, CO, ID, MO, NE, NM, OR, TX, UT & WA. Recommended everywhere for safety. Patented.Learn More
Multi-purpose cloth protects metal surfaces from rust and corrosion with a blend of proven Rem Oil and advanced Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) technology. VCI vapors bond with water and oxygen molecules to prevent them from starting the corrosion process. Long-lasting barrier penetrates the smallest nooks and crannies; perfect for a final wipe-down before storing guns, knives, tools, and other valuable metal items. Safe on wood, synthetics, and all metals, ferrous and non-ferrous.
- Uses Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor Technology
- 10" x 10" multipurpose cloth wipe
- Instantly protects all metals from rust and corrosion
Soak your friends with AQUA ZOOKA! This easy to operate, quick filling water bazooka is constructed of high-impact thermoplastics, and will last for seasons of fun. Simply dip AQUA ZOOKA into the water and pull back on the handle to siphon water up into the barrel. You're ready to fire, with a range of up to 60 feet! AQUA ZOOKAs are equipped with comfortable EVA handles so that you won't lose your grip, even with wet hands in the heat of battle! The EVA handles also ensure that AQUA ZOOKA will float on top of the water. Doubles as a bilge pump or household siphon!
- 12 inches long.
- Shoots up to 60 feet
- Comfortable EVA Handle
- Floats on the water
- Doubles as a bilge pump
- High Impact Thermoplastic construction
- Fills quickly
- Use with micro and mini-torch models ST200T, ST250K and ST2200T.
- Not for use on micro-torch model ST900D.
- Ideal for light or detailed soldering.
- Flame temperature in air = 3200[DEG] F
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
- High-performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Tunable CX precision nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± 0.006-inch
- Weight tolerance: ± 3.0 grains
- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
Pack your wild game meat the easy way. Quality opaque, polyethylene bags have a 1 1⁄2" bottom gusset for added burst protection. The heavy 2 mil thickness guards against freezer burn. When filled and frozen, they stack neatly in the freezer.
- 1 lb. bags
- 25 count