With a 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets, this lifelike target will stand up to hundreds of impacts from field tips, broadheads and expandables. A 125" Pope & Young rack, lifelike detail and a 31" shoulder height give it the look of a real buck. Legs remove for easy storage. Weather-resistant construction.
- 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets
- Shoot field tips, broadheads and expandables into it
- Legs remove for easy storage
- Weather-resistant construction
- 48" tall
The Motorola MR355R two way radio set includes two high-powered, full featured, repeater capable MR355R radios, a desktop charger and rechargeable batteries. This is a great deal on a loaded radio that is repeater capable. The Talkabout MR355R two way radio offers great power, providing up to 35 miles of range in ideal conditions (typically up to 2 miles in urban conditions).
With 22 channels, 8 repeater channels, and 121 privacy codes, you will have the communication functionality needed. Add to this the Motorola Quiet Talk filter and Interference Eliminator for even more interruption free use. The MR355R has 11 Weather Channels (7 NOAA) with Alert Feature and hands-free iVox functionality. You can even change the call tones to animal sounds.
One of the better features of the MR355R radio is that it has large sized buttons and controls so you can easily use the radio while wearing gloves. The MR355R is compact, with a backlight orange display, and LED flashlight all in a Realtree AP HD Camo pattern case.
Motorola MR355R two way radio is fully repeater capable. This means they will work with a repeater (sold separately) to greatly extend range from just a few miles up to 20 or more.
Other features include Motorola's VibraCall silent vibrating alert, and Mini USB Charging Port. The MR355R also has an emergency alert. Pressing the alert button sends out an alert signal and a spoken message to other radios.
- Two Motorola MR355R Radios
- Two Belt Clips
- Two NiMH Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Two Pocket Desktop Charger
- Two Headsets w/ PTT Microphones
- Charging Adapter
- 22 Total Channels
- 35 Mile Range
- 7 FRS Channels
- 8 GMRS Channels
- 7 Shared FRS/GMRS Channels
- 121 Interference Eliminator Codes
- Repeater Capable
- Uses 3 AA Batteries or Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery Packs Included
- Includes Dual-Pocket Desktop Charger
- 11 Weather Channels, 7 NOAA
- NOAA Weather Alerts
- VibraCall® Vibrating Call Alert
- Hands-Free (iVOX) Mode
- LED Flashlight
- 10 Call Alert Tones (5 Standard, 5 Animal)
- Channel Scan
- Interference Reducer
- QT Noise Filter
- Talk Confirmation Tone
- Backlit LCD Display
- Range Extender
- Power Boost Option
- Battery Meter Indicator
- Audible Low Battery Alert
- Battery Saver
- Keypad Lock
- Mini USB Port
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- Plug-In Charge Capable
- Audio Accessory Connector
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $69.99
The Skout No-Glo Hi-Definition Video Camera with Audio has a ZX7 Processor with Triad Technology, 7 MP and 32 Black No-Glo Emitters. This also has 3 still image settings. Time Lapse Hybrid, 10-180 seconds video, Burst Mode of 1-9 Images. Time/Date/Temp/Moon Phase Stamp. No-Glo IR Model.
- Quick trigger speed
- Quick set
- 5-59 sec / 0- 59 min recovery time out
- External LCD status display
- Time / Date / Moon Phase / Temperature
- SD Card slot up to 32B
- Test mode
- Low Battery indicator
- Video output
- USB output
- Operates on 8 AA batteries
- External power jack for 12 Volt battery box
$74.99If you’re a hunter you have, no doubt, experienced a time where there was a branch or two that was just out of arms reach blocking a shooting lane. The Hooyman Extendible Tree Saw allows you to safely reach and cut those branches making for clear shooting.
The Hooyman Extendible Tree Saw is unique in that it is both a folding saw and an extendible saw. You can use your Hooyman just as you would any folding saw (you’ll notice that a Hooyman cuts even better) or add the extension and you’ll reach branches that you could never reach before. The two segments “nest” together for easy compact transport.
The revolutionary telescoping extension system is sturdy and adjustable. Hooyman’s exclusive positive locking design features individual sections that lock down individually, This gives you the ability to adjust length and assures the extension won't flex or collapse.
- 3 Pounds Total Weight
- Folds to 28 Inches
- Extends to 9' 7"
Get to the fun faster with the Coleman 4-Person Instant Tent. One zipped door. Folds nearly flat for convenience storage.
- Polyester rainfly with taped seams provide rain protection
- Preassembled frame for easy setup and folding
- Fold nearly flat for easy storage
- One zippered door
9' 2" Long x 6' 6" Wide x 3' 4" Center HeightLearn More
Morrell's all-new improved Yellow Jacket Supreme Broadhead. Swarming like an epidemic out of control all across the great U.S. and from country to country, it's hard to imagine we could improve this target, but we did. Now longer-lasting with easier arrow-removal, this target is bound to swarm unlike anything you’ve ever seen before.
Morrell's Yellow Jacket Supreme Broadhead Target measures 20"x22"x18", making it the perfect size for home or camp use. This new improved target features our multi-layered density design, which gives the target incredible life by closing back tight, shot after shot. With the slick-coated crosslink foam, arrow-retrieval is no problem.
The target comes equipped with our E-Z Tote carrying handle and is 100-percent weatherproof. The Yellow Jacket Supreme B/H can be shot on all four sides and will stop any arrow from the heaviest-hitting bows out there. Stops all fixed-blade or mechanical broadheads. Simply put, without a doubt it’s the best target you will ever buy! Recommended for broadhead use only. Dimensions/Weight: 20”x22”x18”/17 lbs.Learn More
Make camping easier with the Coleman® 9 ft. x 7 ft. (2.74 m x 2.13 m) 4-Person Sundome® Tent. The dome design is easy to set up. It’s also designed for incredible ventilation with large windows and a ground vent that helps moves the air up and out. If it rains, the Weathertec™ System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry, and the Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to wind. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—shrinking setup time to just 10 minutes. The 9 ft. x 7 ft. (2.74 m x 2.13 m) floor fits four people, or one queen size airbed, and comes with a durable carry bag for easy transport.
- Ground vent and large windows move air up and out
- Spacious interior, room to move
- Dome design for quick setup, 15 minutes
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Rainfly awning for shade and rain protection
- Storage pockets keep gear organized
- WeatherTec™ System—patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to wind
- 9 ft. x 7 ft. (2.74 m x 2.13 m), fits four people or one queen airbed
- 4 ft. 11 in. (1.5 m) height, room to move
- Carry bag included for easy transport
- 1-year limited warranty
Need a target that performs as well as your bow!? Check out Morrell Target's Super Duper Field Point Target 173. The Super Duper Field Point Target is a double sided target featuring multiple shooting points for you to focus your shot group. When you are done with one side, flip it around and start again. Practice makes perfect and the Super Duper Field Point Target will get you through the off-season and at the top of your game.
- Weight: 32 lbs
- 25" x 27" x 15"
- 2 Year Warranty
- E-Z Tote Carrying Handle
- Patented MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design)
- Nucleus Center for Maximum Stopping Power
- X-Tended Life Target
- IFS Technology (Internal Frame System) allowing you to shoot every inch of the Target
- Easy Arrow Removal
- 100% Weatherproof
- Stops all Hard Hitting Bows
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $69.99
The Stealth Cam® Reaper Digital Scouting Camera delivers clear, sharp images of wildlife. The Reaper shoots 6.2 megapixel digital images and features a burst mode that captures 1, 3 or 6 images per triggering. It also records 720 high-definition video with audio and it includes energy-efficient circuitry for a longer battery life. The Stealth Cam® scouting camera comes with 8 AA batteries and a 2GB SD memory card to store your pictures.
- 6.2 megapixel digital image capture and adjustable resolution setting of 6.0 and 3.0 (image interpolated from 5M sensor)
- 30' infrared emitter range
- Burst mode 1/3/6 images per triggering
- Time/date and moon phase on each captured image
- Faster trigger speeds, averaging .75 seconds to ensure you never miss a shot
- Longer battery life with improved energy-efficient circuitry
- 720 HD video with audio and complete running data time code stamping
- Time lapse hybrid mode automatically shoots images at programmed intervals over a predetermined period of time switching to PIR motion activation at night
- Easy to use toggle switch set-up
- Includes 8 AA cell batteries and one 2GB SD memory card
- SD memory card slot compatible up to 32 GB card
The iScope is a new innovative patent-pending Smartphone scope adapter which allows users to see a full screen view of what you would normally see through your scope. This new full screen view allows for easier, safer shooting, better accuracy and the option of filming your hunt from the eye of the shooter. The iScope fits over 90% of scopes and can even be custom ordered for all the rest.
The iScope is great for deer rifles, shotguns, pistols, crossbows, spotting scopes, Airsoft & BB guns.
Really anything with a scope! Thanks to the iScope hunters will no longer have to wait to get home to see their latest adventure. Hunters can now use their iScope to aim, shoot and film their hunts from the “Hunter’s Eyes”. With the ability to view and share their footage filmed right from their iScope it is like social media live in the woods!
Tips and great uses for iScope:
Playback your video & view your shot placement before you track your animal. Great for sighting in your guns or use the iScope for target practicing. You can also use in addition to other cameras to incorporate split screens in final video pieces.
The average hunter who wants a competitive edge while being able to film their hunt. Youth hunters who like that video game experience while actually hunting. Handicap hunters who have difficulty using a scope.
Before use of this product, be sure to consult your local hunting regulations as there may be restrictions on the use of electronic devices while hunting.
Q & A
Which Smartphones fit on the iScope?
Answer: Current iScopes are made to fit:
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4 or 4S with Otterbox
- iPhone 5
- Motorola DROID 2 A955
- HTC Thunderbolt
- T-Mobile/Sprint Samsung Galaxy S II
- iPod Touch 4th Generation
NOTE: a hard skin must be purchased #it4LL-bLk for the iPod Touch 4th Generation to fit properly.
The Back Plates are interchangeable with all iScopes so that way you do not have to buy another iScope if you switch to a different Smartphone.
Will the iScope fit my Scope?
Answer: Yes. The iScope will fit scopes up to a 51 mm in diameter. It is rare to have a scope larger than this, but if you do please let us know. We can custom build one larger if necessary.
Will the recoil of the gun hurt my Smartphone?
Answer: No. We have fully tested the Smartphones listed above and no internal or external damage has been detected. However if you plan to use a shotgun or a gun with an extreme amount of recoil than we suggest that you use the provided Rubber Recoil Bands. Simply place one band on the left and one on the right around the Smartphone and the back plate together so that your Smartphone will be secure and not pop out of the back plate during extreme recoil.