Weighing in at just 20 pounds, the Viper SD is one of Summit Treestand's lightest climbing treestand stand. Designed to provide a perfect balance of roominess, comfort, versatility, and low weight, the Viper SD is a solid choice for rifle or bow hunting--and for hunters who would like a more portable stand. The Viper SD features a comfortable foam-padded seat that can be raised for bow hunting and lowered for hunting with a gun. The solid front bar allows for easy sit-to-stand climbing and works well as a gun rest. The Viper SD is also highly portable with a frame that nests together and packs on your back.
A popular climbing treestand since its introduction in 1998, the Viper SD has been noted for its unique premium engineering, blending of shape, innovative cable attachment system, ease of use, and portability. The original Viper has been updated with aluminum construction using sound deadening (SD) technology, a more comfortable seat, QuickDraw cable attachment, RapidClimb Stirrups, Bent Cable arms. The addition of Mossy Oak® Breakup Infinity camo takes this classic stand from just a great stand, but one to keep you concealed in the tree as well.
- The Viper SD Climbing Treestand comes complete with a 4-point safety harness
- RapidClimb Stirrups, and all necessary pads, hardware, ropes and straps
- Built to last, the Viper SD Climbing Treestand is covered by Summit's Five Year Limited Warranty
Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening SD Technology: Every little bit of noise reduction goes a long way in keeping you concealed. Summit's Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform.
Summit's QuickDraw® Cable retention system: Summit's QuickDraw® cable retention system is an important innovation in climbing treestands. It is also the fastest and quietest cable attachment system ever invented. Once the cable is sized for the tree diameter, all you have to do is insert the cable into the QuickDraw® bracket of the suspension arm, pull the "trigger" and the cable securely locks into place. Simple. Theres no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts - and the attachment is absolutely secure and silent.
Summit's SummitLokt® precision welding: Summit uses high-quality extruded aluminum and SummitLokt with precision welds for absolute rigidity and maximum strength. Every joint is "locked" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized. The result is a noise-free stand that is strong, safe and secure.
RapidClimb® Climbing Stirrups are ergonomically shaped and adjustable to fit any boot. Fast and incredibly easy to use, they are offered as a standard feature on all Summit climbing stands.
- Mossy Oak Treestand Camo
- Aluminum 5 Channel Platform Frame with new Dead Metal - Sound Deadening Technology
- Aluminum Seat / Climber Frame
- Comfortable Foam Seat with Backrest
- 2 x Coated Steel Climbing Cables
- 4 Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- 3 - 16 inch Zippered Arm Pads
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions
- Safety / Instructional DVD
Specifications Stand Weight 20 lbs. Construction Aluminum Tree Size 8-20 inches in diameter Seat Height Adjustable Seat Base Dimensions 18" W x 12" L Backrest Dimensions 12" W x 20" L Overall Dimensions 20" W x 36" L Platform Area 20" W x 28.75" L Seat Frame Size 19.75" W x 26.5" L Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price: $261.35
The Barnett Jackal Crossbow Package w Red Dot Sight 78404 has all you need whether you are a beginner or an old pro. The Jackal's innovative stock design is unique to our crossbow line up. Its sleek military style stock is lightweight and compact with a divided foregrip for comfortable hand placement. The quad limb assembly is combined with high energy cams and a synthetic string and cable system producing arrow speeds of 315 feet per second. The combination of the lightweight stock and the power this bow delivers makes it a devastating weapon for any hunter. The Jackal delivers the power and features of a "high priced" bow at a price that makes this crossbow an excellent value for everyone.
This crossbow features Barnett's ADF MIM trigger providing for a smooth 3.5 lb. trigger pull and the added benefits of a picatinny rail. The MIM trigger is metal injected molded which allows for the tightest quality tolerances available. This results in less jerking and ultimately tighter groups.
This ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects the user from shooting the weapon without an arrow in place. The patented Anti Dry Fire Trigger has a spring loaded redundant safety bar that remains in place until the arrow is seated properly, which finally allows the user to switch the safety off and shoot the bow.
The package comes complete with:
- 3 Arrow Quiver
- 3 Arrows: 20" Arrows by Barnett w/ field points (100 grain) and moon nocks
- Premium Red Dot Sight
Jackal Crossbow Specifications:
95 FT - LBS
18 or 20 INCHES
A fantastic crossbow at a great price.
Straight from the box, get this bow set up and ready to go in under an hour with the included setup tool and hex key. Stay out all day, the SA Sports Fever Recurve is lightweight at under 5 pounds. This is achieved by the use of strong but light materials. The limb is manufactured of compression fiberglass, the rear stock is made of lightweight composite, and the track is made of aluminum. The tips on this bow are interchangeable with broadheads.
Easy to carry with the padded shoulder-strap, and just the right size at 31" length with a 26.5" string length. As you stalk your prey, fix your 4x32 illuminated scope on the adjustable weaver style scope mount on your target. You'll see them, but they won't see you! The entire body is camouflauged. Always play it safe. Ambitextrous selector, auto safety, and included ambidextrous rear stock eye protection.
When you're on the hunt ready to strike, pull one of the four 16” 2219 Aluminum Included arrows from the quick-detach quiver. This crossbow packs plenty of punch with velocity up to 250 feet per second.
Whether you're a season archer or a beginner, such a well designed crossbow at this affordable price won't disappoint.
- Fever recurve 175 lb crossbow
- Padded shoulder strap
- 4- 16" aluminum arrows
- 4 X 32 Illuminated scope
- Quck detach quiver
- Universal cocking rope INCLUDED!
Amazing realism created by award winning sculptor Chris Schiller.
Limbs, head, antlers, and ears break down quickly and can be stored inside the body cavity for easy transport. Secure leg attachment system features a large diameter screw cap to lock down each leg from inside the body. Rear leg designed to accept scent pads. Front leg designed to accept MD-519 Invisi-Growl Electronic Deer Call.
**This item is a deer decoy, not a target.
Sand filters are a cost efficient means of keeping pool water clean. Sand is an inexpensive filter media with regular backwashing, only needs replaced every 5 years. The sand filter has six functions: filter, backwash, rinse, re-circulate, drain & close system. This filter also includes a removable, easy to clean strainer basket, and automatic operation timer, with 2 to 12 hour pre-set cycles and a pressure gauge that monisters water pressure for backwashing.
- Specifically designed for above ground pools
- Six functions: filter, backwash, rinse, re-circulate, drain & close system
- 24-Hour timer with 2 to 12 hour pre-set cycles for automatic operation
- Includes two 1-1/2 (38mm) connector hoses
- Built-In ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI)
- Meets UL/CSA Standards
- Includes a strainer basket that is easy to remove and clean
- Includes a pressure guage that monitors water pressure for backwasing
Specifications Tank Size 14 in. Sand Capacity 77 lbs. #20 Silica Glass Media Capacity 55 lbs. Pump Motor 0.75 HP Turnover Rate 2,150 GPH Minimum Pool Size (water capacity) 5,500 gallons Maximum Pool Size (water capacity) 17,200 gallons
Find protection from the sun, wind and bugs under a Coleman® 15 ft. x 13 ft. (4.6 m x 3.96 m) Instant Screened Canopy at your next picnic, BBQ or campout. There's no assembly required. Just snap the pre-attached poles into place and have it up in a minute or less. Once it’s up, the canopy's UVGuard™ Protection blocks some of the sun's most harmful rays. Two large T-doors make for easy entry in the front and back. The doors are versatile too, with loops to keep doors open and zippers to keep them shut. When the fun is done, the compact frame design folds down in a minute or less and fits into an easy-pull wheeled carry bag that fits inside most cars.
- Set up or take down the canopy in a minute or less
- Protection from the sun, wind and bugs
- Two large T-doors, entry from back and front
- Loops keep doors open, zippers keep them shut
- Easy-pull carry bag fits inside most cars
- 15 ft. x 13 ft. (4.6 m x 3.96 m)
- 1-year limited warranty
- Made in China
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 24DP Part Number FP-AGM24DP Cranking AMPS (32ºF) 930 Cold Cranking AMPS (0ºF) 775 Reserve Capacity MIN @ 25A 145 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 75 Dimensions 10 3/16" L x 6 3/4" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type M (3/8P 5/16N)
The Intex Saltwater Pool System will give you fresh, clean water with almost no effort or maintenance. Our Automated system uses inexpensive, all-natural salt to constantly maintain your pool's water in fresh, clean, sparkling condition. Bacteria, viruses, and algae are eliminated. One hose and Instructional DVD included. Works with any above-ground pool filter pump 700 gph or higher and is compatible with above-ground pools 12-ft. and larger.Learn More
The Invader G3 is a total makeover of its wildly successful predecessor, the Invader HP. With features and innovations that make it the premiere performer at its price level, it is the safest, lightest, narrowest, and fastest Wicked Ridge Invader model to date.
- 330-fps bolt speed for flat-shooting precision
- Super-lightweight, cored semi-skeletal stock
- Rope-cocking system for quick and easy reload
- TenPoint 3x Multi-Line Scope
- ACU-52 Integrated, Self-Retracting Rope-Cocking System
- Wicked Ridge Instant-Detach 3-Arrow Quiver
- 3 Wicked Ridge Carbon Arrows with 100-grain practice points
Speed up to 330 fps Power Stroke 13.5" Draw Weight 165 lbs Length (w/stirrup) 37.75" Width Axle-to-Axle (uncocked/cocked) 22.6" / 19" Weight (w/o accessories) 6.6 lbs. Camo Pattern Mossy Oak
Undead Fred, a life-like zombie 3D target is sure to be a hit with archers of all ages. This hand-sculpted target is made with self-healing foam to stand up to numerous shots. For archery practice only. 26" H x 18" W
Dimensions 26" H x 18" W Product Category 3D Targets
Arrow Tip Broadhead
Bow Speed 300 - 350