The PROSTAFF 5 Laser Rangefinder 6x21 is the next generation tool built for precision, speed, and consistency out to 600 yards. Incredible 0.1 yard display makes the PROSTAFF 5 stand out from the crowd--and its unique switchable display option allows you to select the display mode that contrasts best against your subject and background. Pick it up and the aggressive styling and palm-sized sensory ergonomics hint at the exceptional performance that lies within your hand. The 6x multicoated optical system boasts a huge ocular lens, long eye relief and optimized viewfinder display to provide the wide field of view needed for immediate subject acquisition and maximum ranging speed.
The sophisticated coating Nikon applies to the PROSTAFF 5 rangefinder’s optics goes far beyond conventional ones. Multilayer coatings, which provide an even higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens surfaces that transmit light. This minimizes the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring a more natural, clearer view. The technique has been perfected by Nikon and provides almost the same brightness through the rangefinder’s optics as that perceived by the naked eye.
The PROSTAFF 5’s single button activation allows for fast, easy measurements. Automatically powers down after 8 seconds to reduce battery use. As well, flexible ranging mode capabilities allow for various hunting conditions and terrain.
- Measurement range: 10-550m/11-600 yds.
- Distant Target Priority mode is employed.
When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the farthest subject is displayed — useful in wooded areas.
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- Distance measurement display step is 0.1m/yd.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- High light transmittance for a brighter field of view
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- LED illumination for easy viewing of the display in dark conditions
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes), but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water-resistant
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
- Measurement Range: 11-600 yds
- Increment Reading: .1 yds
- Magnification: 6x
- Angular Field of View (Real): 7.5°
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 43°
- Viewfinder Display: meters/yards
- Eye Relief: 18.3mm
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-4°
- Power Source: 1 CR2 Lithium Battery
- Size (Length x Width x Height): 4.4 x 1.6 x 2.8 in
- Objective Diameter: 21mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.5mm
- Accessories Included: CR2 lithium battery
The Barnett Jackal Crossbow Package w Red Dot Sight 78404 has all you need whether you are a beginner or an old pro. The Jackal's innovative stock design is unique to our crossbow line up. Its sleek military style stock is lightweight and compact with a divided foregrip for comfortable hand placement. The quad limb assembly is combined with high energy cams and a synthetic string and cable system producing arrow speeds of 315 feet per second. The combination of the lightweight stock and the power this bow delivers makes it a devastating weapon for any hunter. The Jackal delivers the power and features of a "high priced" bow at a price that makes this crossbow an excellent value for everyone.
This crossbow features Barnett's ADF MIM trigger providing for a smooth 3.5 lb. trigger pull and the added benefits of a picatinny rail. The MIM trigger is metal injected molded which allows for the tightest quality tolerances available. This results in less jerking and ultimately tighter groups.
This ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects the user from shooting the weapon without an arrow in place. The patented Anti Dry Fire Trigger has a spring loaded redundant safety bar that remains in place until the arrow is seated properly, which finally allows the user to switch the safety off and shoot the bow.
The package comes complete with:
- 3 Arrow Quiver
- 3 Arrows: 20" Arrows by Barnett w/ field points (100 grain) and moon nocks
- Premium Red Dot Sight
Jackal Crossbow Specifications:
95 FT - LBS
18 or 20 INCHES
[The SA Sports Empire Terminator is an excellent choice for a hunting crossbow. It provides the highest quality features at the best value to get you in the field and hunting right away. It's light weight synthetic design is perfect for most hunting applications. The Gull Wing Recurve design is easy to use and simple to operate. It features a 4x32 multi range scope, a precision scope mount and trigger assembly with an ambidextrous auto safety. It also includes picatinny rail systems and an adjustable stock for versatility. The crossbow is finished out in black and camo. The Empire Terminator is sure to bring success to your next hunt.
Specifications and Features:
- SA Sports Empire Terminator Cross Bow 612
- Gull Wing Design Recurve Cross Bow
- Ambidextrous Auto Safety
- 260 fps
- 175 lbs draw weight
- 11.5" Power Stroke and Length of Pull
- Synthetic Limbs
- Synthetic Stock and Barrel
- Adjustable Stock with Full Barrel Picatinny Rail
- Precision Scope Mount and Trigger Assembly
- Picatinny Mount Fore Grip
- Brass String Roller Seats
- Camo and Black Finish
- 4x32 Multi Range Scope
- 26.5" Axel to Axel
- Weight 4.5 Pounds
- The Claw Lever Latch Quick Detach Quiver
- 2 16" Aluminum Arrows 2219
- 4x32 Multi Range Scope
- Rope Cocker
- Hex Keys
Bear Archery does not cut corners. When they develop new technology, they make sure it finds its way into Bear's entire bow lineup. The Bear Encounter single cam compound bow is no exception. This lightweight bow is heavy on features. From its smooth drawing and fast E2-Cam – spinning on dual sealed ball bearings – to its refined, thinner grip that reduces hand torque and increases accuracy, the Encounter was designed to take fewer bucks from your wallet so you can take more bucks down in the field.
Specifications Bow Weight 3.7 lbs. IBO Rating 310 fps Brace Height 7.75 in. Axle to Axle 30.5 in. Peak Draw Weight 70 lbs. Draw Length Range 27" - 32" Let-Off 80% Camo Pattern Reattree APG String Length 92 7/16" Bus Cable 31 13/16" Hand Right Hand
Ready To Hunt Package Includes:
- Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit
- Trophy Ridge 3-Pin Fiber Optic Sight
- Trophy Ridge Stabilizer & Sling
- Peep Sight
- Trophy Ridge Quiver
- Nock Loop
Regular Price: $149.99
Special Price: $129.99
Barronett’s Grounder 350 hub blind offers a great concealment option that is quick to set up, affordable, portable and reliable. Large and spacious enough for a small group hunt, but designed for easy transport, the Grounder 350 is also big enough for you to stand in--so you’ll have every opportunity for the perfect shot. The Grounder 350 comes with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBlades™ camo for a detailed, 3-D illusion of outdoor foliage that is the perfect combination of depth and realism. With a host of other great features, the Grounder 350 is an excellent option for your next hunt.
- Five-hub design has no loose poles that require in-field assembly. Simply pop up and hunt from your ground blind. Set up and take down in seconds.
- Hunting blinds have replaceable mesh camo windows--ideal for archery use.
- Ground skirt around entire hunting blind keeps wind out while containing scents.
- Full-length zippered door located in corner for easy entry.
- Blind easily fits into the included backpack carrying case for quick transport.
- Tie-down ropes and ground stakes included.
- Grounders come with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBladesl™ camo, a subtle, yet thrilling hint of the satisfaction that comes with the perfect hunt.
- Camo: BLOODTRAIL™
- Height: 80"
- Set-Up Size: 90" x 90"
- Footprint: 70" x 70"
- Water Resistant: Roof and Walls
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Capacity: 3.5-person
The Intex Saltwater Pool System will give you fresh, clean water with almost no effort or maintenance. Our Automated system uses inexpensive, all-natural salt to constantly maintain your pool's water in fresh, clean, sparkling condition. Bacteria, viruses, and algae are eliminated. One hose and Instructional DVD included. Works with any above-ground pool filter pump 700 gph or higher and is compatible with above-ground pools 12-ft. and larger.Learn More
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 14"w x 34"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 18 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall Pneumatic tires
- 5 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 5 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Reels on Wheels Fishing Jr. Cart can hold a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 5 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket *
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
Amazing realism created by award winning sculptor Chris Schiller.
Limbs, head, antlers, and ears break down quickly and can be stored inside the body cavity for easy transport. Secure leg attachment system features a large diameter screw cap to lock down each leg from inside the body.
Rear leg designed to accept scent pads. Front leg designed to accept MD-519 Invisi-Growl Electronic Deer Call.Learn More
Regular Price: $219.99
Special Price: $199.99
This rocker/recliner is great for any hunter's tastes featuring a soft microfiber camouflage upholstery, great for relaxing in a hunting themed den, or vacation home.
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs
- Arm to Arm: 3"
- Seat Across: 24"
- Seat to Head rest: 27"
- Floor to Seat: 19"
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
40 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 60" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric.
- Required for use with Rifle Rods.
- Will hold up to 72 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks