Bear Archery does not cut corners. When they develop new technology, they make sure it finds its way into Bear's entire bow lineup. The Bear Encounter single cam compound bow is no exception. This lightweight bow is heavy on features. From its smooth drawing and fast E2-Cam – spinning on dual sealed ball bearings – to its refined, thinner grip that reduces hand torque and increases accuracy, the Encounter was designed to take fewer bucks from your wallet so you can take more bucks down in the field.
Specifications Bow Weight 3.7 lbs. IBO Rating 310 fps Brace Height 7.75 in. Axle to Axle 30.5 in. Peak Draw Weight 70 lbs. Minimum Draw Weight 60 lbs. Draw Length Range 27" - 32" Let-Off 80% Camo Pattern Reattree APG String Length 92 7/16" Bus Cable 31 13/16" Hand Right Hand
Ready To Hunt Package Includes:
- Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit
- Trophy Ridge 3-Pin Fiber Optic Sight
- Trophy Ridge Stabilizer & Sling
- Peep Sight
- Trophy Ridge Quiver
- Nock Loop
The best just got better" The M100u is the next evolution in comfort and innovation. Weighing in at just 11.5 pounds, the M100u is the lightest and most versatile lock on stand the we have made to date. The newly designed seat and platform offer comfort for all day hunts and enough room to feel stable on those awkward angle shots.
Aluminum Capacity: 300 lbs. Weight: 11.5 lbs. Platform: W 20” D 38” Seat Size: W 20” D 17” Seat Height: 17”
- 20% lighter than the M100
- Durable powder coat finish
- Comfortable, quiet, easy setup
- Exclusive, patented comfortMAX contoured, tight sling seat
- Seat folds against tree for standing shots
- Easily folds flat for backpacking
- Full body harness certified to TMA standards
- Certified to TMA standards-Limited lifetime warranty
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
40 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 60" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric.
- Required for use with Rifle Rods.
- Will hold up to 72 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
- Great for rivers and lakes
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene
- Large open cockpit
- Deluxe adjustable seat with high back support
- Storage compartment with water barrier seal
- Shock cord deck rigging
- Adjustable foot braces
- Water bottle holder
- Carrying handles
- Paddle leash
- Protective thigh pads
Length: 10' / 305cm Width: 30" / 76cm Height: 13" / 33cm Weight: 40 lbs. / 18kg Capacity:
250 lbs. / 113kg
The Barnett Jackal Crossbow Package w Red Dot Sight 78404 has all you need whether you are a beginner or an old pro. The Jackal's innovative stock design is unique to our crossbow line up. Its sleek military style stock is lightweight and compact with a divided foregrip for comfortable hand placement. The quad limb assembly is combined with high energy cams and a synthetic string and cable system producing arrow speeds of 315 feet per second. The combination of the lightweight stock and the power this bow delivers makes it a devastating weapon for any hunter. The Jackal delivers the power and features of a "high priced" bow at a price that makes this crossbow an excellent value for everyone.
This crossbow features Barnett's ADF MIM trigger providing for a smooth 3.5 lb. trigger pull and the added benefits of a picatinny rail. The MIM trigger is metal injected molded which allows for the tightest quality tolerances available. This results in less jerking and ultimately tighter groups.
This ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects the user from shooting the weapon without an arrow in place. The patented Anti Dry Fire Trigger has a spring loaded redundant safety bar that remains in place until the arrow is seated properly, which finally allows the user to switch the safety off and shoot the bow.
The package comes complete with:
- 3 Arrow Quiver
- 3 Arrows: 20" Arrows by Barnett w/ field points (100 grain) and moon nocks
- Premium Red Dot Sight
Jackal Crossbow Specifications:
95 FT - LBS
18 or 20 INCHES
Barnett Vortex Jr Bow Package- This versatile youth archery bow will grow with your young archer. Draw weights from 16 lbs to 45 lbs deliver hours of shooting fun and will provide your young hunting enthusiast an opportunity in the woods. Adjustable draw modules included for a quick and easy change. NO BOW PRESS NEEDED!
- Bow sight
- Arrow quiver
- Adjustable draw modules included for quick and easy changes without press
- Draw weights from 16 lbs to 45 lbs
VersaCradle Bow Vise accommodates any bow, with any limb width, with the aid of an adapter. Featuring a Patented 360 degrees locking-ball head and cam-lock lever system, the VersaCradle makes tuning both compounds and crossbows a breeze. Polyurethane pads ensure superior limb grip without marring the limb. Vise is fully adjustable, and mounts to any bench or counter top with ease.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 711148045715
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 14"w x 34"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 18 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall Pneumatic tires
- 5 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 5 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Reels on Wheels Fishing Jr. Cart can hold a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 5 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket *
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
A full-featured crossbow upgraded for 2012 with an all-new, power-tuned assembly. CNC-machined risers and pockets for superior strength and quality. Cored, semi-skeletal stock reduces weight without compromising strength, resulting in a lightweight and powerful crossbow.
The ACU-52™ rope-cocking system makes reloading a breeze, and retracts automatically when not in use. Ambidextrous safety for right- and left-hand shooters. Powertouch™ trigger with a smooth, quiet 3-1/2-lb. pull. DFI™ dry-fire inhibitor. Integrated swivel studs for easy attachment of included sling. 3x scope provides accuracy at long ranges.
- 315-fps bolt speed for flat-shooting precision
- Harder-hitting performance from HL limbs and HP cams
- Super-lightweight, cored semi-skeletal stock
- Rope-cocking system for quick and easy reload
Speed up to 315 fps Power Stroke 12.25" Draw Weight 180 lbs Length 38" Width 25.25" Weight 7 lbs. Camo Pattern MOBU Infinity
The Fryin' Saucer is the latest innovative product in outdoor cooking! Use with a 1 LB propane cylinder and it will last up to 3 hours. Sets up in 2 minutes with no extra tools required. This product is economical as it only uses 1 quart of oil so you save money. Fry foods or boil items all in the same area. You can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people and clean up in less than 30 minutes. The unique sloped surface allows oil to drain off food back into basin. The unique hot rim stays hot until everyone is ready to eat. Has 13,000 BTU gas burner, 3 temp settings, electric igniter for easy lighting, oil well holds 1 quart of oil and adjustable sturdy & stable steel legs. Your new go to for fish, chicken, onion rings, French fries, wings, shrimp, pasta, hotdogs and so much more!
- Works with 1 LB Propane Cylinder and lasts up to 3 hours
- Sets up quickly in 2 minutes and uses only 1 quart of oil
- Weighs only 18 lbs and you can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people in less than 30 minutes
- Sloped surface on side allows oil to drain off food back into the basin
- Food stays crisp and hot on the rim until everyone is ready to eat
******PROPANE NOT INCLUDED******Learn More