The PROSTAFF 5 Laser Rangefinder 6x21 is the next generation tool built for precision, speed, and consistency out to 600 yards. Incredible 0.1 yard display makes the PROSTAFF 5 stand out from the crowd--and its unique switchable display option allows you to select the display mode that contrasts best against your subject and background. Pick it up and the aggressive styling and palm-sized sensory ergonomics hint at the exceptional performance that lies within your hand. The 6x multicoated optical system boasts a huge ocular lens, long eye relief and optimized viewfinder display to provide the wide field of view needed for immediate subject acquisition and maximum ranging speed.
The sophisticated coating Nikon applies to the PROSTAFF 5 rangefinder’s optics goes far beyond conventional ones. Multilayer coatings, which provide an even higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens surfaces that transmit light. This minimizes the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring a more natural, clearer view. The technique has been perfected by Nikon and provides almost the same brightness through the rangefinder’s optics as that perceived by the naked eye.
The PROSTAFF 5’s single button activation allows for fast, easy measurements. Automatically powers down after 8 seconds to reduce battery use. As well, flexible ranging mode capabilities allow for various hunting conditions and terrain.
- Measurement range: 10-550m/11-600 yds.
- Distant Target Priority mode is employed.
When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the farthest subject is displayed — useful in wooded areas.
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- Distance measurement display step is 0.1m/yd.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- High light transmittance for a brighter field of view
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- LED illumination for easy viewing of the display in dark conditions
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes), but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water-resistant
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
- Measurement Range: 11-600 yds
- Increment Reading: .1 yds
- Magnification: 6x
- Angular Field of View (Real): 7.5°
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 43°
- Viewfinder Display: meters/yards
- Eye Relief: 18.3mm
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-4°
- Power Source: 1 CR2 Lithium Battery
- Size (Length x Width x Height): 4.4 x 1.6 x 2.8 in
- Objective Diameter: 21mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.5mm
- Accessories Included: CR2 lithium battery
Barronett’s Grounder 350 hub blind offers a great concealment option that is quick to set up, affordable, portable and reliable. Large and spacious enough for a small group hunt, but designed for easy transport, the Grounder 350 is also big enough for you to stand in--so you’ll have every opportunity for the perfect shot. The Grounder 350 comes with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBlades™ camo for a detailed, 3-D illusion of outdoor foliage that is the perfect combination of depth and realism. With a host of other great features, the Grounder 350 is an excellent option for your next hunt.
- Five-hub design has no loose poles that require in-field assembly. Simply pop up and hunt from your ground blind. Set up and take down in seconds.
- Hunting blinds have replaceable mesh camo windows--ideal for archery use.
- Ground skirt around entire hunting blind keeps wind out while containing scents.
- Full-length zippered door located in corner for easy entry.
- Blind easily fits into the included backpack carrying case for quick transport.
- Tie-down ropes and ground stakes included.
- Grounders come with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBladesl™ camo, a subtle, yet thrilling hint of the satisfaction that comes with the perfect hunt.
- Camo: BLOODTRAIL™
- Height: 80"
- Set-Up Size: 90" x 90"
- Footprint: 70" x 70"
- Water Resistant: Roof and Walls
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Capacity: 3.5-person
[The SA Sports Empire Terminator is an excellent choice for a hunting crossbow. It provides the highest quality features at the best value to get you in the field and hunting right away. It's light weight synthetic design is perfect for most hunting applications. The Gull Wing Recurve design is easy to use and simple to operate. It features a 4x32 multi range scope, a precision scope mount and trigger assembly with an ambidextrous auto safety. It also includes picatinny rail systems and an adjustable stock for versatility. The crossbow is finished out in black and camo. The Empire Terminator is sure to bring success to your next hunt.
Specifications and Features:
- SA Sports Empire Terminator Cross Bow 612
- Gull Wing Design Recurve Cross Bow
- Ambidextrous Auto Safety
- 260 fps
- 175 lbs draw weight
- 11.5" Power Stroke and Length of Pull
- Synthetic Limbs
- Synthetic Stock and Barrel
- Adjustable Stock with Full Barrel Picatinny Rail
- Precision Scope Mount and Trigger Assembly
- Picatinny Mount Fore Grip
- Brass String Roller Seats
- Camo and Black Finish
- 4x32 Multi Range Scope
- 26.5" Axel to Axel
- Weight 4.5 Pounds
- The Claw Lever Latch Quick Detach Quiver
- 2 16" Aluminum Arrows 2219
- 4x32 Multi Range Scope
- Rope Cocker
- Hex Keys
VersaCradle Bow Vise accommodates any bow, with any limb width, with the aid of an adapter. Featuring a Patented 360 degrees locking-ball head and cam-lock lever system, the VersaCradle makes tuning both compounds and crossbows a breeze. Polyurethane pads ensure superior limb grip without marring the limb. Vise is fully adjustable, and mounts to any bench or counter top with ease.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 711148045715
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 14"w x 34"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 18 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall Pneumatic tires
- 5 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 5 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Reels on Wheels Fishing Jr. Cart can hold a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 5 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket *
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
3 Single rail sections
Padded, Flips up
Adjustable height and length
Included for added comfort
Silently flips back for full platform use
One 1" Ratchet Strap
Two 1" Stabilizer Straps
One 4-pt full body harness
17' to Shooting Rail
19" Wide x 26" Deep
20" Wide x 15" Deep
Flips up for full platform use
Flex-Tek Zero-Gravity Seat Design
14" Tall x 20" Wide
MINIMUM TREE SIZE:Learn More
Constructed from Ash, and featuring Hard Maple white fiberglass limbs, the Adventure 2.0 comes equipped with sight, stabilizer and plunger bushings installed. It is the ideal bow for backyard shooting, schools, clubs, camp programs and J.O.A.D. The Adventure 2.0 features heavy duty, aluminum limb pockets to ensure a secure fit.
- Ideal for most archers from ages 14 and older
- Suggested Brace Height 8-8 1/2"
- Dacron string included.
Here’s the safest, most effective way ever to get your “Huntin’ Dog” in and out of the boat when retrieving. The Load-A-Pup HD attaches to the transom or side of any hunting boat and adjusts to the perfect level to allow your dog to exit and enter with ease. The Load-A-Pup’s platform can be positioned at water level to eliminate the “boat-rocking” problems common to other systems.
The Load-A-Pup is constructed of aircraft aluminum and weighs only 7 lbs. With use of super-strong aircraft suspension cables, it will handle any size dog. It folds completely flat and compact for easy storage when not in use. The 14” X 20” platform is the perfect size for the job and is designed with gripping ridges to provide sure-footing and protection from injury to the dog’s feet. The Load-A-Pup comes with a super-tough powder-coating in earth-tone gray for perfect concealment.Learn More
With a riser crafted of Hard Maple/ Dymondwood, The Smoky Mountain Hunter features limbs constructed of Hard Maple and black fiberglass. This bow features a three piece take-down design and is travel-friendly. Offering a low mass weight, this bow was designed to provide smooth-shooting, superior performance and will withstand the rigors of everyday hunting. Smoky Mountain Hunter comes equipped with stabilizer, sight and plunger bushings installed.
- Smoky Mountain Hunter is available in 35-50lbs and is 62" in length.
- Fast Flight string compatible
- Three piece take-down designed for easy storage
- Sight, plunger & bushings in all models
- Attractive satin finish
- Slim grip design
- Available in RH or LH
- Suggested Brace Height: 7 1/2-8 1/4".
- Dacron string included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
The Coleman 6-person Instant Tent lives up to its name and can be set up or taken down in under one minute. Innovative one-piece design means the poles are pre-attached to the tent, eliminating assembly time and the risk of lost parts. Simply unfold the tent, spread out the fabric, extend the poles, click and lock and your tent is ready to go. A generous ten-by-nine-foot (W x D) footprint creates enough floor space for two queen-sized air mattresses, while the six-foot center height means most campers can stand fully upright. 16- and 20-millimeter steel poles are durable and strong enough to stand up to even stiff winds.
- Integrated rainfly seams are taped to provide water protection
- Exclusive weathertec system
- Preassembled frame for easy setup and folding
- Heavy duty fabric