Sand filters are a cost efficient means of keeping pool water clean. Sand is an inexpensive filter media with regular backwashing, only needs replaced every 5 years. The sand filter has six functions: filter, backwash, rinse, re-circulate, drain & close system. This filter also includes a removable, easy to clean strainer basket, and automatic operation timer, with 2 to 12 hour pre-set cycles and a pressure gauge that monisters water pressure for backwashing.
- Specifically designed for above ground pools
- Six functions: filter, backwash, rinse, re-circulate, drain & close system
- 24-Hour timer with 2 to 12 hour pre-set cycles for automatic operation
- Includes two 1-1/2 (38mm) connector hoses
- Built-In ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI)
- Meets UL/CSA Standards
- Includes a strainer basket that is easy to remove and clean
- Includes a pressure guage that monitors water pressure for backwasing
Specifications Tank Size 14 in. Sand Capacity 77 lbs. #20 Silica Glass Media Capacity 55 lbs. Pump Motor 0.75 HP Turnover Rate 2,150 GPH Minimum Pool Size (water capacity) 5,500 gallons Maximum Pool Size (water capacity) 17,200 gallons
The Intex Saltwater Pool System will give you fresh, clean water with almost no effort or maintenance. Our Automated system uses inexpensive, all-natural salt to constantly maintain your pool's water in fresh, clean, sparkling condition. Bacteria, viruses, and algae are eliminated. One hose and Instructional DVD included. Works with any above-ground pool filter pump 700 gph or higher and is compatible with above-ground pools 12-ft. and larger.Learn More
The best just got better" The M100u is the next evolution in comfort and innovation. Weighing in at just 11.5 pounds, the M100u is the lightest and most versatile lock on stand the we have made to date. The newly designed seat and platform offer comfort for all day hunts and enough room to feel stable on those awkward angle shots.
Aluminum Capacity: 300 lbs. Weight: 11.5 lbs. Platform: 20” W x 38” D Seat Size: 20” W x 17” D Seat Height: 17”
- 20% lighter than the M100
- Durable powder coat finish
- Comfortable, quiet, easy setup
- Exclusive, patented comfortMAX contoured, tight sling seat
- Seat folds against tree for standing shots
- Easily folds flat for backpacking
- Full body harness certified to TMA standards
- Certified to TMA standards-Limited lifetime warranty
- 1 M100U Hang-On Stand
- 1 All Aluminum Camlock Receiver
- 1 Full Body Harness
- 1 Pair of Adjustable Back Packing Straps
- Use and Care Instructions
- 1 Safety DVD
The Grizzly 15 has gained popularity due to it's portablitly. Built with the same RotoTough™ construction and ice-saving insulaiton as our larger coolers, this small personal cooler gets it done. In the Grizzly 16 ice lasts up to 4 days!
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Rubber latches keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles or nylon and rubber handle
- 1” Tiedown slots
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3362
- 20- 12 oz. cans: 16- 12 oz. bottles
- 10- 20 oz. bottles; 48 lbs of game
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20 inches Wide x 11.5 inches Deep x 14.5 inches Height
- Interior Dimensions: 14.5 inches Wide x 6.5 inches Deep x 11 inches Height
The Rod Rack I Holds 6 Fishing Rods Upright and Tangle Free!
Rod Rack equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Rod Rack can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant.
The Rod Rack Line of products has a one piece, curved receiver bar which improves each product by providing better strength and durability and positions your Rod Rack for longer surf rods. It also allows better visibility of the Rod Rack when rods are not being carried and provides more space between the Rod Rack and your vehicle
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Heavy gauge aluminum receiver stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increase rigidity.
- Adjustments for varying rod lengths.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
Barronett’s Grounder 350 hub blind offers a great concealment option that is quick to set up, affordable, portable and reliable. Large and spacious enough for a small group hunt, but designed for easy transport, the Grounder 350 is also big enough for you to stand in--so you’ll have every opportunity for the perfect shot. The Grounder 350 comes with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBlades™ camo for a detailed, 3-D illusion of outdoor foliage that is the perfect combination of depth and realism. With a host of other great features, the Grounder 350 is an excellent option for your next hunt.
- Five-hub design has no loose poles that require in-field assembly. Simply pop up and hunt from your ground blind. Set up and take down in seconds.
- Hunting blinds have replaceable mesh camo windows--ideal for archery use.
- Ground skirt around entire hunting blind keeps wind out while containing scents.
- Full-length zippered door located in corner for easy entry.
- Blind easily fits into the included backpack carrying case for quick transport.
- Tie-down ropes and ground stakes included.
- Grounders come with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBladesl™ camo, a subtle, yet thrilling hint of the satisfaction that comes with the perfect hunt.
- Camo: BLOODTRAIL™
- Height: 80"
- Set-Up Size: 90" x 90"
- Footprint: 70" x 70"
- Water Resistant: Roof and Walls
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Capacity: 3.5-person
- All Aluminum Construction
- Stainless steel hardware included
- Stainless Hinges
- 5 Step Hinged
18" w x 14" d x 71" length
The Easy Step Hinged Dock Ladders are designed for easy attachment to docks and sea walls.
CPI Designs' Easy Step™ Dock Ladders are the best and most durable available anywhere. Our Dock Ladder steps are made from a custom extrusion for size, strength, and corrosion resistant durability, that together with a strong welded frame makes our Dock Ladders the ultimate in marine use.
Optional Dock Ladder Swing Out Kit available so you can take your Dock Ladder out of the water when not in use.Learn More
The Coleman 6-person Instant Tent lives up to its name and can be set up or taken down in under one minute. Innovative one-piece design means the poles are pre-attached to the tent, eliminating assembly time and the risk of lost parts. Simply unfold the tent, spread out the fabric, extend the poles, click and lock and your tent is ready to go. A generous ten-by-nine-foot (W x D) footprint creates enough floor space for two queen-sized air mattresses, while the six-foot center height means most campers can stand fully upright. 16- and 20-millimeter steel poles are durable and strong enough to stand up to even stiff winds.
- Integrated rainfly seams are taped to provide water protection
- Exclusive weathertec system
- Preassembled frame for easy setup and folding
- Heavy duty fabric
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 14"w x 34"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 18 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall Pneumatic tires
- 5 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 5 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Reels on Wheels Fishing Jr. Cart can hold a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 5 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket *
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
VersaCradle Bow Vise accommodates any bow, with any limb width, with the aid of an adapter. Featuring a Patented 360 degrees locking-ball head and cam-lock lever system, the VersaCradle makes tuning both compounds and crossbows a breeze. Polyurethane pads ensure superior limb grip without marring the limb. Vise is fully adjustable, and mounts to any bench or counter top with ease.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 711148045715