Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $31.99
Affordability and Stability are just two reasons to use our full and alternating climbing sticks. Noted as one of the safest ways to climb with their angled step design; these are a necessity for tree climbers.
- 300 LB capacity
- Angled Steps For Easy Climbing
- Extended Tree Braces For Safe Climbing
- (5) Stick Sections
- Secured With (5) Looped Button Straps
- Certified to all TMA standards
A good quality hunting crossbow can cost as much as a rifle. Protect your investment during transport and storage with a top-quality case.
Specifications and Features:
- Thick padded protection
- Shoulder strap for convenient carry
- Side accessory pocket for additional storage
- Bolt/Arrow pocket
- Universal fit for most crossbows
- Tough #10 main zipper
- Mossy Oak Break Up camo/Black
- Dimensions: 41.5"x5"x31.5"
Regular Price: $36.99
Special Price: $29.59
- 20” x 25” Square Foot Platform
- 14” x 8” Padded Flip-Up Seat
- Seat Height: 20.5”
- Attaches Securely With Two (2) Looped Ratchet Straps
- Quiet, Non-Skid, Raised Mesh Platform
- Free Full Body Fall Arrest System Included
- Boxed Weight: 18 lbs., Carry Weight: 13.8 lbs.
- Maximum Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
TenPoint®'s Lighted Nock System for crossbows is a 3-piece, patent pending system that consists of a nock-receiver insert with a 6-sided interior cavity designed to accept an LED unit and a transparent pegged Omni-Brite Nock. The nock receiver glues into the nock-end of the arrow and must be indexed or aligned with the vanes.
To complete the Omni-Brite installation, insert the LED Unit – lighted end first –into the peg end of the Omni-Brite Nock. Then hand-press the nock and LED Unit into the Nock Receiver, leaving a less-than-dime-thickness gap between the nock and receiver. When you fire your crossbow, the bowstring’s force will compress the two pieces, eliminate the gap, and activate the LED. To deactivate the Omni-Brite System, remove the nock and LED Unit, and pull the lighted end of the LED Unit until the light turns off. The LED Unit’s battery should last for approximately eight hours.
- 3-piece design
- Patented Omni-Brite nock
- Brilliant, long-lasting LED light
- Activates when you fire
- Battery lasts approximately 8 hours
- 3-pack (Three 3-piece units)
- Manufacturer model #: HEA-369.3
- Translucent Omni-Nocks
- LED units
- Nock receivers (for arrows with shaft sizes .297, .300, .306 I.D.)
- Nock receiver and alignment tool
- Re-fletching tool
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
Easton arrows, produced with our advanced technology and manufacturing processes, deliver uniform spine between all arrow shafts of the same size, and 360 degrees around each shaft. With Easton, you know that your next arrow will fly like the last.
Our straightness measurements are actual, and surpass, with a far more stringent straightness requirement, ATA/ASTM industry standard. We measure straightness based on the full length of the shaft, minus two inches, which makes Easton arrows the most accurate in the industry. What we say is what you get — and better.
Accuracy requires weight consistency. Different weights will cause arrows to hit higher or lower. We adhere to strict weight tolerances in every arrow we manufacture, guaranteeing consistent arrow performance. Whether you're aiming for gold, or bearing down on a trophy elk, you know that the critical shot you're about to take will be as perfect as your practice shot.
SIZE SHAFT WEIGHT SPINE SPAN STOCK LENGTH NOCK INSERT RPS POINT BROADHEAD ADAPTER RING Grains Deflection in Inches Inches Grains Grains O.D. Inches Size (3 grains) 2216 12 N/A 20 11 29 11/32 N/A 2219 13.8 N/A 20 11 26 11/32 N/A 2219 13.8 N/A 22 11 26 11/32 N/A