A small and easy to handle game camera with SpyPoint's unique removable internal camera design, the Iron 9 Game Camera from SpyPoint delivers great game scouting performance. Capturing quality 9 MP color images by day and clear black-and-white photos at night, the Iron 9 also captures 480p video clips with audio ranging from 10-90 seconds. The camera's 35 invisible LED IR flash provides clear, high quality nighttime images without spooking game. The Iron 9's removable camera design allows you to take the camera from the case to capture video clips other game cameras simply can't get. Its 5-zone sensor provides faster trigger speeds and ensures more centered images. Adjustable distance detection sensor triggers on targets from 5'-65' away. Multi-shot mode takes up to 4 shots per trigger. Every photo features a date, time, and temperature stamp. Uses SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB (not included). Runs on 6 AA batteries (not included) or rechargeable lithium battery (not included). Also offers a 12V external jack for outside power. Comes with installation strap, USB cable, and video cable.
Dimensions: 6.9"H x 5.1"W x 2.6"D.
- 35 Invisi-LEDs with level adjustment
- Color pics during the day, black / white at night
- Multi-shot mode, 4 per detection, and continuous mode
- HD 720p video recording with sound, 10-90 secs.
- Date, time, temperature and moon phase stamps
- User-friendly switch panel
- Removable internal camera
- USB and TV ports, 12V jack
- Standard 1/4-20" tripod mount
- Can be powered by rechargeable lithium pack (not included)
- Requires SD / SDHC card up to 32 GB (not included)
- Requires 6 AA batteries (not included)
- Strap, USB cord, A/V cable and guide included
Take out hay bales, cardboard targets, milk jugs and more with extreme prejudice. This crossbow's rugged, composite stock and fiberglass limbs make it as tough as nails. If you are a left-handed person, no-worries! This crossbow features an ambidextrous safety, allowing you to safely handle it in either hand. A 30mm red dot scope with a 7-level brightness setting is included with the crossbow, and is windage and elevation adjustable for accurate shooting. There's also a foot stirrup for easy cocking and reloading.
And in the ever-expanding group of crossbow-legal states, this is the ultimate solution to bring home the bacon (or the venison). Modern accuracy, safety and durability.
- Rugged composite stock
- 175-lb. fiberglass limbs
- Ambidextrous safety
- Weaver® style rail, includes a single dot 30mm red dot scope with 7-level brightness adjustment
- Windage and elevation adjustable
- Auto-engage safety when cocking
- Foot stirrup for easy cocking
- 12" power stroke
- Slotted cast-magnesium barrel for accurate bolt flight tracking
- 6-bolt detachable quiver, four 16" aluminum crossbow bolts with 150-gr. points included.
- 27" x 35"l., 7 lbs., 13 ozs.
- On average 245 F.P.S.
**Instructions: Lube the rail in between each use, so the string is not stressed. Rural King will not replace the string if it is broken.
Made in Taiwan.
Note: Cocking rope not included.Learn More
Country Trails 3 Person Tent is built to keep up to three people dry from any type of weather! Going camping is always a fun and relaxing way to slow down and get in touch with nature, but nobody likes a leaky tent. The Country Trails tent does its job and provides you with a safe and dry shelter. It is a comfortable, dry, and cozy place to lounge or sleep while you get away from the daily grind. The tent is a perfect place to catch a cat nap or curl up and read one of the classics. It comes with two mesh pockets for storage and its meshed windows and roof offer great ventilation for your comfort. Easy to set up and take down so you don't have to struggle to set up the camp sight. Try one out on your next camping trip!
- Rain Fly with Taped Seams: Provides excellent weather protection
- Window and mesh roof: Provides excellent flow-thru ventilation
- Welded Tub Floor: Eliminates wisking through
- Shock Corded Free-Standing Frame: For easy set up and take down
- 2 Mesh Pockets: For storage
This 10 pack of Tannerite targets are shrink wrapped with 1/2 pound targets, individually packaged and pre-measured catalysts, a free set of shooters ear plugs, a mixing jar, and instructions for use written on each target. This is the perfect package for a gift or if you're trying out Tannerite for the first time.
Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice, and is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention.
Tannerite company recommends using 1/2 pound charges (0.23 kg), which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.
Tannerite is used by shooting clubs to provide explosions for their participants in large-scale shooting events, tactical teams, fire authorities, as well as members of the general public who wish to have a shot indicator for extreme long range shooting.
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter em-places targets, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not wish to have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite will detonate and serve as an indicator.
Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased and used in the USA without any kind of license. Storage of the mixed Tannerite for commercial purposes may fall under federal regulation unless stored in approved magazines.Learn More
Don’t let your daughters be left out of the action, this youth compound bow set is specifically designed and geared to fill the needs of the girls in your archery shooting family. With it’s striking pink camo finish and full featured performance and accessories, it makes the perfect gift for the little girl in your life. Just because it's a youth bow, don't think it doesn't come with all the accessories and parts! With a sight bracket and adjustable sight pins, you'll have your daughter shooting bullseyes in no time! It also comes with a finger tab and arm guard, and an adjustable draw length making it safe and ideal for any young archer, regardless of size or skill.
- Recurve Compound Bow
- Full Size Integrated Quiver
- Sight Bracket
- Adjustable Brass Sight Pin
- Replaceable Arrow Rest
- Finger Tab
- Arm Guard
- 20LB Draw Weight
- Adjustable Draw Length
- Target Arrows (2)
- Lightweight Molded Limbs
- Lightweight Molded Riser
- Dipped Camo Finish
Stop spending time searching for the most comfortable ground to set up your tent; take along the Coleman Trailhead II military style cot. The roomy, steel bed frame gets you off the ground and into comfort. Its dual cross-bar design is easy to assemble and folds up into a compact size. The cot is for heights up to 6 ft. 2 in.
- Comfortable, supportive design
- Easy-to-assemble design folds compactly
- Durable, dual-cross-bar steel frame
- Heavy-duty polyester fabric
- Unfolded Dimensions: 75 in. x 30 in. x 17 in. (190.5 cm x 76.2 cm x 43.2 cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 40.2 in. x 7.9 in. x 3.9 in. (102 cm x 20 cm x 10 cm)
- Weight Rating: Supports up to 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Maximum Height: Comfortable fits a person up to 6 ft. 2 in. (2.03 m)
- Carry Weight: 18.3 lbs (8.3 kg)
$24.99The Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target features Morrell’s patented multi-layered design, which ensures unmatched durability and longevity, while the IFS - Internal Frame System - technology maintains the integrity and shape of the target. The Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target comes with an E-Z Tote carrying handle, and is the perfect size for transporting. Arrow-removal is a cinch with just one finger.
Morrell’s bag target technology has proved itself to dealers and consumers across the country as superior in design and quality. WARNING! Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target is highly contagious. If you try it once, you just might be the next person to become infected!
Dimensions: 18x18x12 inches
Weight: 26 lbs.
- Great for rivers and lakes
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene
- Large open cockpit
- Deluxe adjustable seat with high back support
- Storage compartment with water barrier seal
- Shock cord deck rigging
- Adjustable foot braces
- Water bottle holder
- Carrying handles
- Paddle leash
- Protective thigh pads
Length: 10' / 305cm Width: 30" / 76cm Height: 13" / 33cm Weight: 40 lbs. / 18kg Capacity:
250 lbs. / 113kg
Manufacturer Rebate on Every Exide Edge AGM Battery Purchased Between January 1, 2016 through August, 31 2016!
***Manufacturer Rebate Form is under the Product Manual tab***
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 24DP Part Number FP-AGM24DP Cranking AMPS (32ºF) 930 Cold Cranking AMPS (0ºF) 775 Reserve Capacity MIN @ 25A 145 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 75 Dimensions 10 3/16" L x 6 3/4" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type M (3/8P 5/16N)