Take out hay bales, cardboard targets, milk jugs and more with extreme prejudice.
And in the ever-expanding group of crossbow-legal states, this is the ultimate solution to bring home the bacon (or the venison). Modern accuracy, safety and durability.
- Rugged composite stock
- 175-lb. fiberglass limbs
- Ambidextrous safety
- Weaver® style rail, includes a single dot 30mm red dot scope with 7-level brightness adjustment
- Windage and elevation adjustable
- Auto-engage safety when cocking
- Foot stirrup for easy cocking
- 16" power stroke
- Slotted cast-magnesium barrel for accurate bolt flight tracking
- 6-bolt detachable quiver, four 16" aluminum crossbow bolts with 150-gr. points included.
- 27" x 35"l., 7 lbs., 13 ozs.
- 265 F.P.S. depending on arrow weight.
Made in Taiwan.
Note: Cocking rope not included.Learn More
Safely produces toasty warmth from 6,000 BTU/hr up to a maximum 12,000 BTU/hr to keep you comfortable in the outdoors. Built strong to stand up to rugged outdoor use.
- Camouflage faceplate
- Silent electronic ignition
- 6,000 to 12,000 BTU/hr
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system
- Heavy-duty burner guard
- Sturdy, easy-grip carry handle
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Operates on disposable cylinder or refillable 20 lb. tank using hose adapter (all sold separately)
- Built-in storage space for spare disposable cylinder
- Rugged steel and high-impact, non-rusting plastic construction
We hunted long and hard for a grinder that was capable of processing 1-2 deer a year and is built to last. This is the one! The 575 watt motor is powerful, efficient and has forward and reverse speeds. Square aluminum meat tray holds a generous amount of meat to simplify processing. Die-cast aluminum grinder head is built to last. Easy to read power indicator. Includes 2 stainless steel plates (8mm, 4.8mm), a stuffing plate and knife, 7/8" stuffing tube and meat stomper. Compact size for easy storage. UL approved.Learn More
The Warrior DX is a light and easy to move stand, stable and solid with mounting system and supports, and includes the added comforts of a padded seat cushion and backrest. This stand features a padded shooting rail that flips up to open the shooting lane for an easy shot, one one-inch ratchet strap, two one-inch stabilizer straps, and an adjustbale support bar. This stand is weight rated for 300lbs and weighs only 43 lbs. Included is one TMA-Certified full body harness.
- CONSTRUCTION: Steel
- FOOT PLATFORM: 19" Wide x 10" Deep
- SEAT SIZE: 20" Wide x 12" Deep; Flip-Up
- SEAT HEIGHT: 22"
- SHOOTING RAIL: Padded; Flips up; Adjustable
- ARMRESTS: Padded
- FASTENERS: 1-1" Ratchet Straps; 2-1" Stabilizer Straps
- SUPPORT BAR: Adjustable
- SAFETY HARNESS: One 4-pt. full-body harnesses
- STAND WEIGHT: 43 Lbs.
- WEIGHT RATING: 300 Lbs.
- MINIMUM TREE SIZE: 9" Diameter
The Original Lead Sled revolutionized the shooting rest market by nearly eliminating felt recoil from even the heaviest magnum rifles. The Lead Sled Plus is the next-generation of Lead Sled. Like the Original, the Plus reduces recoil by up to 95% while securely holding your gun on target.
Key improvements include a newly-designed precision elevation shaft that eliminates wobble and play in front elevation keeping you perfectly on target and a new Universal Weight Tray. The unique new tray adjusts to accommodate a variety of weight types, including 25 pound bar bell weights, sand or lead shot bags.
These improvements along with all the other great features are sure to continue the legacy of The Lead Sled as the world's finest recoil reducing rest.
- Up to 95% recoil reduction
- Ideal for magnum rifles & slug guns
- New innovative, adjustable weight tray slides to accommodate bar bell weights as well as weight bags
- Holds two 25 lb. bar bell weights
- Holds up to 100lbs. of lead shot
- New improved "no wobble" elevation ram
- Fingertip elevation adjustment
- Filled front bag included
- Padded rear rest
- Non-marring rubber feet
- Adjustable height rear foot
The V1 5Hub is easily one of True Timber's most popular blinds. This fast action ground blind can be set-up anywhere. It stores easily and comes with a heavy duty carrying case to pack into the field.
- Quick Set-up and take down
- Includes Ground Stakes
- Convenient Backpack style carrying case
- Rugged Timbertuff Fabric
- 360 Degree windows for maximum shooting range
- Hook & Loop Enclosures
- 12 windows designed for gun and bow
- Dimensions: 55"L x 68"W x 61"H
- Weight: 14Lbs
“Ole Rover” will never again have to sit home alone with a sad face when you head out to the lake! With the Load-A-Pup, you and your dog can enjoy all the fun associated with recreational boating. Simply hook the Load-A-Pup to your boat’s boarding ladder and you are ready for action. Your dog can leave and re-enter the boat at will. The great thing is, he does it without any help! No more bending, tugging or straining on a wet ball of fur.
The Load-A-Pup platform is constructed of light-weight, aircraft aluminum and includes gripping ridges to insure solid, safe footing as your dog climbs back into the boat after a swim. The Load-A-Pup’s handsome, off-white, powder-coat finish not only complements the factory finish or color of any boat, but will help to insure years of dependable service.
The Load-a-Pup fits any boat that has a boarding ladder. It weighs only 7 lbs. and has a generous 14” X 20” platform. It comes complete with security straps, installs in seconds and folds flat for compact storage when not in use.Learn More
Got a hefty or aging pet that needs a safe and easy means of getting into and out of your SUV? The Hitch-Up is designed for the pet without the ability to jump into a vehicle---the perfect platform for your dog to walk in and out with no assistance. No more lifting and straining---the HU200 will be both yours and your dog’s best friend!
The Hitch-Up attaches in seconds to a regular 2” hitch receiver and folds neatly out of the way when not in use. The platform is constructed of aircraft aluminum, measures 16”L x 13.5” W and weighs only 7 lbs. The Hitch-Up comes with a super-tough powder-coat enamel finish.
- Comes in choice of powder-coat enamel finish, black or chrome (a chrome-colored, powder-coat finish---not a chrome plated finished)
- Use with 2” receiver
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Product Weight: 7 lbs.
- Folded Dimensions: 17”L x 16”W x 3”D
- Platform Dimensions: 16”L x 13.5” W
SR-M (Single Row Mini) - The Rigid Industries SR-M LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-M utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but is half the size and incorporates half the number of LED's. The size and shape of the SR-M LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
10º Spot Pattern - The Spot version of the Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. The Spot offers a wider beam with less waste than the competition. While maintaing higher center intensity than any other system available.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 10° Spot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
LED Colors Available:
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch also Mounting Bracket with Hardware.
Watts 10 Amp Draw 0.72 LED's 2 Raw Lumens 784 Lux @ 10m 245.0 Beam Distance 313.0 m Peak Beam Intensity 24,500 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black Optics Hybrid - Spot Family SR-M
The Big Game Eyecon Quik-Shot Trail Camera features molded ABS with a non-reflective finish. It has a thin, low profile design. The screen on this scouting game camera is LED backlit and is capable of taking videos and photos. Full color in the daytime and monochrome at night. It has the time, temperature and date mode as well as moon phase, deep bark biters, adjustable strap mounting, molded channel for security cable use and triggered speed of 1.2 seconds. Has a trigger delay of 10, 30, 60 or 300 seconds. Other superior features of this quality game camera include the quick to set. It requires SD card (not included) Up to 32 GB extended usage and up to 40,000 images. The Eyecon carries a one year manufacturer warranty.
- Video and photo capability
- Programming is simple and quick to set
- 1.7 in x 1.1 inch backlit LED screen
- Full color images in daytime and monochrome at nighttime
- Image data including time, date temperature and moon-phase
- Records videos of 10, 30 or 60 seconds
- Requires SD card, up to 32 GB (sold separately)
- Infrared flash with a range up to 50 feet
- 1, 3 or 5 photo burst
- Molded ABS with non-reflective finish
- Thin, low profile design
- Deep bark-biters and adjustable strap mounting system
- Molded channel for security cable use
- Trigger Speed: 1.2 seconds
- Illumination Type: Infrared flash
- Illumination Range: 50 feet
- Camera Delays: 10, 30, 60 or 300 seconds
- Video Length: 10, 30 or 60 seconds
- Requires 6C batteries (not included)