Our economy version gambrel is a better quality gambrel than most companys' standard model. It is constructed with 5/16" thick steel round stock and is fully welded. Great for hanging deer or other large game. It has an olive powder coat finish and is rated at 400 lbs.
- Constructed with 5/16" thick steel round stock
- Great for hanging deer or other large game
- Rated at 400 lbs.
A special ingredient keeps deer from overeating, greatly extending the life of every bucket. Rain and snow won't spoil this product, and it's very easy to use. Just dump it on a stump, log or directly on the ground and you are on your way to producing the largest-racked bucks possible. For best results, Lucky Buck Mineral should be used all year, so stock up to avoid running out! Usage will be greatest in the spring – your bucks should have all they want while their racks are growing.Learn More
- Disney Frozen Slope Racer Sled
- This durable molded plastic piece with grooved seat for sitting, molded-in-one "D" shaped handle for gripping as you slip and slide down a snowy slope
- Each has a colorful scene from the Disney Frozen movie
- Great for hours of hill-riding fun
***SCENE PICTURED MAY VARYLearn More
Designed to ensure smooth, reliable gun function in all weather conditions, Remington Gun Cleaning Products are high-quality gun maintenance products, proven superior for cleaning, lubricating, and protecting fine firearms against corrosion and fouling over the long haul. Rem Action Degreaser and Gun Cleaner cleans firearm actions and fire-control mechanisms without disassembly. Leaving no residue behind, Rem Action degreaser dissolves used lubricants, including grease and oil, producing a clean, dry surface. Available in multiple sizes.
- Easily cleans dirt powder residue and caked-on lubricants from disassembled actions and fire-control mechanisms
- Dries quickly and leaves no residue also dissolving powder residue fouled lubricants burnt carbon deposits and gunk
- Blasts away gummy caked on grime from hard to reach areas such as ejectors
- Firing pin assemblies
- Trigger components and bolt recesses
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
Get your little hunters started early with the Bear Archery Brave III bow kit. This lightweight, youth bow is the perfect starter bow for rigt-handed shooters. WIth a 20lb draw weight, young hunters can handle this bow with ease. It measures 26" from axle to axle, and offers a durable composite limb and riser construction.Learn More
Constructed of 100% soft cotton, treated with silicone to help guard against rust, dirt and scratches, the Remington Gun Sack is specifically designed to protect guns during storage or travel. 12 inch sack is the perfect size for your handgun or optics and 52 inch will fit most rifles and shotguns. Drawstring closure.
- Specifically designed to protect gun during storage or travel
- Constructed of 100% soft cotton
- Treated with silicone to help guard against rust, dirt and scratches
- Green with Remington logo