The Intex Saltwater Pool System will give you fresh, clean water with almost no effort or maintenance. Our Automated system uses inexpensive, all-natural salt to constantly maintain your pool's water in fresh, clean, sparkling condition. Bacteria, viruses, and algae are eliminated. One hose and Instructional DVD included. Works with any above-ground pool filter pump 700 gph or higher and is compatible with above-ground pools 12-ft. and larger.Learn More
Regular Price: $202.97
Special Price: $159.99
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 24DP Part Number FP-AGM24DP Cranking AMPS (32ºF) 930 Cold Cranking AMPS (0ºF) 775 Reserve Capacity MIN @ 25A 145 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 75 Dimensions 10 3/16" L x 6 3/4" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type M (3/8P 5/16N)
The SPYPOINT BF-12HD Invisible LEDs trail camera captures 12-megapixel color photos by day and black and white photos at night and and High Definition (HD) video with sound. This camera uses high-power invisible LEDs and is great for hunting and security. The BF-12HD camera is compatible with the REMOS technology.
- Invisible LEDs
- 3" Viewing screen
- Multi-shot mode takes up to 6 pictures per detection
- Black and white nighttime capture mode
- 1 Motion sensor covering 5 zones detection
- Date, time, moon phase, and temperature (C°/F°) stamped on pictures
- Sleek camo exterior allows camera to blend into surroundings
- Uses 6 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- Requires an SD/SDHC card up to 32 GB (not included)
- Quick start guide
- Audio-video cable
- USB cable
Specifications Video HD (720p) Viewing Screen 3.0" LEDs 46 LEDs Type of LEDs Invisible Sound Recording Yes Photo 12 MP REMOS Compatible Yes Adjustable Operation Period Yes Time-Lapse Mode Yes Built-in Speaker Yes Adjustable Distance Detection Sensor 5 to 65 ft Instant Trigger in Electricity Mode Yes Automatic Infrared Level Adjustment Yes Continuous Mode Yes Solar Panel Compatible Yes Dimensions 5.1" W x 6.9" H x 2.6" D
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 14"w x 34"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 18 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall Pneumatic tires
- 5 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 5 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Reels on Wheels Fishing Jr. Cart can hold a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 5 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket *
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
Sand filters are a cost efficient means of keeping pool water clean. Sand is an inexpensive filter media with regular backwashing, only needs replaced every 5 years. The sand filter has six functions: filter, backwash, rinse, re-circulate, drain & close system. This filter also includes a removable, easy to clean strainer basket, and automatic operation timer, with 2 to 12 hour pre-set cycles and a pressure gauge that monisters water pressure for backwashing.
- Specifically designed for above ground pools
- Six functions: filter, backwash, rinse, re-circulate, drain & close system
- 24-Hour timer with 2 to 12 hour pre-set cycles for automatic operation
- Includes two 1-1/2 (38mm) connector hoses
- Built-In ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI)
- Meets UL/CSA Standards
- Includes a strainer basket that is easy to remove and clean
- Includes a pressure guage that monitors water pressure for backwasing
Specifications Tank Size 14 in. Sand Capacity 77 lbs. #20 Silica Glass Media Capacity 55 lbs. Pump Motor 0.75 HP Turnover Rate 2,150 GPH Minimum Pool Size (water capacity) 5,500 gallons Maximum Pool Size (water capacity) 17,200 gallons
The Grizzly 15 has gained popularity due to it's portablitly. Built with the same RotoTough™ construction and ice-saving insulaiton as our larger coolers, this small personal cooler gets it done. In the Grizzly 16 ice lasts up to 4 days!
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Rubber latches keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles or nylon and rubber handle
- 1” Tiedown slots
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3362
- 20- 12 oz. cans: 16- 12 oz. bottles
- 10- 20 oz. bottles; 48 lbs of game
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20 inches Wide x 11.5 inches Deep x 14.5 inches Height
- Interior Dimensions: 14.5 inches Wide x 6.5 inches Deep x 11 inches Height
The Sun Dolphin Aruba 10 Foot SS Sit-In Kayak is designed with a large open cockpit with a padded backrest and is easy to maneuver on and off the water! This Kayak is great for both the lake and river!
- Great for Rivers and Lakes
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene
- Large Open Cockpit
- Adjustable Padded Seat
- Storage Compartment
- Shock Cord Deck Rigging
- Adjustable Foot Braces
- Water Bottle Holder
- Carrying Handles
- Paddle Holder
- Protective Thigh Pads
- Comes with a Paddle!
- Length - 10 Foot
- Width - 30 Inches
- Height - 13 Inches
- Weight - 40 Pounds
- Weight Capacity - 250 Pounds
The Coleman 6-person Instant Tent lives up to its name and can be set up or taken down in under one minute. Innovative one-piece design means the poles are pre-attached to the tent, eliminating assembly time and the risk of lost parts. Simply unfold the tent, spread out the fabric, extend the poles, click and lock and your tent is ready to go. A generous ten-by-nine-foot (W x D) footprint creates enough floor space for two queen-sized air mattresses, while the six-foot center height means most campers can stand fully upright. 16- and 20-millimeter steel poles are durable and strong enough to stand up to even stiff winds.
- Integrated rainfly seams are taped to provide water protection
- Exclusive weathertec system
- Preassembled frame for easy setup and folding
- Heavy duty fabric
VersaCradle Bow Vise accommodates any bow, with any limb width, with the aid of an adapter. Featuring a Patented 360 degrees locking-ball head and cam-lock lever system, the VersaCradle makes tuning both compounds and crossbows a breeze. Polyurethane pads ensure superior limb grip without marring the limb. Vise is fully adjustable, and mounts to any bench or counter top with ease.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 711148045715
- Great for rivers and lakes
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene
- Large open cockpit
- Deluxe adjustable seat with high back support
- Storage compartment with water barrier seal
- Shock cord deck rigging
- Adjustable foot braces
- Water bottle holder
- Carrying handles
- Paddle leash
- Protective thigh pads
Length: 10' / 305cm Width: 30" / 76cm Height: 13" / 33cm Weight: 40 lbs. / 18kg Capacity:
250 lbs. / 113kg