Designed for target practice and game hunting, this pistol crossbow from MTech has an 80-lb. draw and shoots 160 F.P.S. This self-cocking crossbow has an ABS construction body and High-Tech fiberglass limb and includes 3 aluminum bolts.
- Self-cocking feature, simple and safe while ensuring precise string alignment
- ABS construction
- High-Tech fiberglass limb
- "Auto" safety that engages when cocking
- Adjustable pin sight
- Bolt retailer
- Includes 3 bolts
A long time favorite! This classic Igloo cooler has traditional styling and is ideal for food and drinks for a few friends or a small family outing. Great for outdoors, parties, sports, and events.
- Ultratherm insulation keeps contents cold
- Reinforced swing-up handles with tie-down loop feature
- Fish measuring ruler molded into lid
- Fits 2-Liter bottles upright
Capacity (in cans) 83 12 oz. cans Capacity (liters) 49 liters Item Weight 7.8 lbs Exterior Dimensions 25.38" L x 14.75" W x 14.38" H
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
A good quality hunting crossbow can cost as much as a rifle. Protect your investment during transport and storage with a top-quality case.
Specifications and Features:
- Thick padded protection
- Shoulder strap for convenient carry
- Side accessory pocket for additional storage
- Bolt/Arrow pocket
- Universal fit for most crossbows
- Tough #10 main zipper
- Mossy Oak Break Up camo/Black
- Dimensions: 41.5"x5"x31.5"
Regular Price: $36.99
Special Price: $29.59
- 20” x 25” Square Foot Platform
- 14” x 8” Padded Flip-Up Seat
- Seat Height: 20.5”
- Attaches Securely With Two (2) Looped Ratchet Straps
- Quiet, Non-Skid, Raised Mesh Platform
- Free Full Body Fall Arrest System Included
- Boxed Weight: 18 lbs., Carry Weight: 13.8 lbs.
- Maximum Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
Evolve 3D ESP® Field Spray, a bio-engineered formula that prevents and terminates a broad spectrum of odor – human body, smoke, gas, and other contaminant odors. It is the last line of defense against any alarming contaminant scents a hunter may acquire before and during the hunt.
The 64 oz bottle comes with an 12 oz sprayer bottle. Shake well before using.Learn More