Regular Price: $34.98
Special Price: $29.99
This 10 pack of Tannerite targets are shrink wrapped with 1/2 pound targets, individually packaged and pre-measured catalysts, a free set of shooters ear plugs, a mixing jar, and instructions for use written on each target. This is the perfect package for a gift or if you're trying out Tannerite for the first time.
Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice, and is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention.
Tannerite company recommends using 1/2 pound charges (0.23 kg), which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.
Tannerite is used by shooting clubs to provide explosions for their participants in large-scale shooting events, tactical teams, fire authorities, as well as members of the general public who wish to have a shot indicator for extreme long range shooting.
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter em-places targets, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not wish to have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite will detonate and serve as an indicator.
Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased and used in the USA without any kind of license. Storage of the mixed Tannerite for commercial purposes may fall under federal regulation unless stored in approved magazines.Learn More
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $20.99
Enjoy your pool longer when the water is warmed by the sun thanks to the Bestway Solar Pool Cover!
- Fits 15' (4.57 m) Fast Set pools
- 150" (3.81 m) diameter
- Warms up the pool water using the heat from the sun
- The cover lays only on the surface of the water
***NOTE: THIS ITEM FITS THE BESTWAY 15' FAST SET POOL. IT IS NOT 15' IN DIAMETER.***Learn More
Nordic Cross 3 Person Tent 7'x7'x42" RK140707 is built with EverDry: Lasting Rain Protection. EverDry utilizes the best in tent engineering to keep you dry and comfortable when it rains. The 3 components of EverDry that work to keep you dry are the following:
- Teflex: Water repellent, durable fabric coating
- Storm Seams: Fully taped rainfly blocks water from entering sewn seams
- WeldWide Seams: Welded floor seams have no needle holes to leak.
- Rain Fly with Taped Seams: Provides excellent weather protection
- Window and mesh roof: Provides excellent flow-thru ventilation
- Welded Tub Floor: Eliminates wisking through
- Shock Corded Free-Standing Frame: For easy set up and take down
- 2 Mesh Pockets: For storage
- Fly : Polyester Rain Fly with Taped Seams
- Wall : Polyester
- Screen : Poly Mesh 68D
- Floor : PE sheet
- Frame : FRP Pole Black
Color May VaryLearn More
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $27.99
- 1000 gallon per hour
- Uses Type A Filter Catridges
- For use with 300 to 5000 gallon pools
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $20.99
- Easy set up with rust resistant metal frames.
- The extra strength side walls are made with three separate layers of material, the inner layer of polyester mesh being laminated to the two outer heavy gauge PVC layers.
- A heavy duty repair patch is included just in case of accidents!
- 12in deep water capacity at 90% full 409L (108gal)
**The color may vary between: orange, blue or green.Learn More
Texsport offers a wide array of outdoor products, but the company is particularly well-known for its hammocks. Its first model, the Padre Island, was released nearly 25 years ago, and continues to be one of Texsport's bestselling items. The hammock measures 48-by-112 inches (W x D) overall, with a 45-by-76-inch (W x D) sleeping surface and 350-pound weight limit. Cool, comfortable cotton rope construction, hardwood spreader bars, and metal suspension rings round out the features.
- Super Easy to Setup
- 48" x 112" total size, 48" x 76" bed size
- Cool comfortable durable cotton rope
- Hardwood spreaders and heavy-duty suspension rings
- Weight limit 350 lbs
- Fits 14262 Hammock Stands
Alternating Step Design Climbing System
Specifications Height 20' Step Width 10.5" Sections 5 Pieces Total Weight 20 lbs. Weight Rating 300 lbs. Construction Steel Fasteners One 1" Cam-Buckle Strap per Section Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
The Gator Machete has a 15-inch fine-edge blade on one side and an 18-inch high performance saw blade on the other. It’s forged of high-carbon stainless steel. The handle is covered with a Gator grip rubberized handle for comfort and control. It comes sheathed in a nylon case for secure carry. Made for use in the wilderness, as well as the backyard, it’s a dual-purpose, lightweight machete for beating back the underbrush and trailblazing.
- Overall Length: 25.7"
- Blade Length: 18"
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Head: Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator-Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip