$2.99NOTE: This item comes assorted and there is not an option to choose a color. You will receive one of the colors shown in the image.
- Ideal arrow for hunters and target archers who are looking for a tough, dependable arrow to use year round
- 19/64" (.245" ID) diameter, ideal for hunting and 3D archery
- Lightweight arrow for guys looking for speed
- Comes standard with white Bohning nocks
- Guaranteed Straightness: ± .006"
- 350 Spine (7.9 gpi)
Grab a refreshing drink at the campsite, BBQ or picnic with an impact-resistant Coleman® 12 oz. Enamel Mug. Each lightweight, steel bowl is dishwasher-safe and coated in a durable, classic blue speckled enamel finish. They also feature rolled rims for sipping comfort.
- 12-oz. (354.88 ML) Coffee mug
- Double-coated enamel
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 3.5 in. x 3.2 in. (8.89 cm x 8.13 cm)
- Made in China
Alternating Step Design Climbing System
Specifications Height 20' Step Width 10.5" Sections 5 Pieces Total Weight 20 lbs. Weight Rating 300 lbs. Construction Steel Fasteners One 1" Cam-Buckle Strap per Section Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
- Self-cocking feature, simple and safe while ensuring precise string alignment
- ABS construction
- High-Tech fiberglass limb
- "Auto" safety that engages when cocking
- Adjustable pin sight
- Bolt retailer
- Includes 3 bolts
Specifications Bolt Speed 150 FPS Width 17 1/3 inch Power Stroke 2 1/2 inch Length with Stirrup 19 1/2 inch Limb Compression Molded Fiberglass Stock Reinforced Composite Suggested Bolt D-014A 6.5 Aluminum Bolt
1. Insert limbs into stock to the white line. Make sure the pressure pad is in place between the limbs and the limb retaining screw. Do not over tighten!
2. Feed the limb cover tight to both sides of the limbs. Feed the string loop over the left end of the limb. Hold the right end of the limb in your right hand and the string in your left hand. Behind the right end of the limb and slip the string loop over it. Make sure the string fits snug into the slots on the limbs.
3. While holding the crossbow with your left hand, pull the cocking mechanism down to cock the crossbow. The safety latch will automatically engage. Return cocking mechanism to original position.
4. Place bolt on the rail. Make sure that the bolt is fully back against the trigger mechanism.
5. Release the safety mechanism. The crossbow is now ready to shoot!
6. Adjust the sight mechanism right or left by turning the adjustment screw clockwise (left) or counter-clockwise (right). Adjust elevation screw clockwise for high shots, counter-clockwise for low shots.
**Brand may vary!Learn More
Hunt in comfort, hidden from game. Great design makes this tent an essential whether you want to leave it out or take it with you from spot to spot. Sets up in less than five minutes.
This blind has 10 windows, so no matter where the animals are, you'll have a perfect spot to situate yourself for the kill. Mesh windows have camo linings that snap up in a second.
NS³ Carbon-Enhanced fabric with black coating printed with Realtree Xtra camouflage will mask scent and noise. Interior solid black.
Don't get caught by the elements or worse - by the game! Everything has been thought of with the Ameristep Brickhouse Blind, including the great price!
- Packs up in seconds into a 12"x46" black back-pack carrying case
- Transport easily, the blind only weighs 18 pounds.
- Water resistant fabric will keep you dry in rainy conditions
- Use the included stakes and high-wind tie-downs on windy days
- The perfect size no matter what your hunting method
- Even large enough for bow hunting at 75" shooting width by 67" tall.
- See-through mesh windows can be left up or opened.
Regular Price: $69.98
Special Price: $59.98
The Ameristep Lightspeed Razor Blind is designed with a dual window system that is ideal for angle shots and can fit two hunters at the same time! This blind is easy to travel with and carry, so you can effortlessly get to the perfect spot to make your kill!
- Dual window configuration is extremely versatile
- Brush pockets allow you to add natural vegetation
- Ground skirt keeps prevents the elements and light from entering the blind
- NS3 technology reduces scent and noise and increases concealment
- Spider Hub technology ensures rugged durability
- Shadow Guard interior lining keeps you concealed
- Includes carry bag with backpack straps
- 98" front width x 60" deep x 60" tall
- Weight: 8 lbs
Weighing in at just 20 pounds, the Viper SD is one of Summit Treestand's lightest climbing treestand stand. Designed to provide a perfect balance of roominess, comfort, versatility, and low weight, the Viper SD is a solid choice for rifle or bow hunting--and for hunters who would like a more portable stand. The Viper SD features a comfortable foam-padded seat that can be raised for bow hunting and lowered for hunting with a gun. The solid front bar allows for easy sit-to-stand climbing and works well as a gun rest. The Viper SD is also highly portable with a frame that nests together and packs on your back.
A popular climbing treestand since its introduction in 1998, the Viper SD has been noted for its unique premium engineering, blending of shape, innovative cable attachment system, ease of use, and portability. The original Viper has been updated with aluminum construction using sound deadening (SD) technology, a more comfortable seat, QuickDraw cable attachment, RapidClimb Stirrups, Bent Cable arms. The addition of Mossy Oak® Breakup Infinity camo takes this classic stand from just a great stand, but one to keep you concealed in the tree as well.
- The Viper SD Climbing Treestand comes complete with a 4-point safety harness
- RapidClimb Stirrups, and all necessary pads, hardware, ropes and straps
- Built to last, the Viper SD Climbing Treestand is covered by Summit's Five Year Limited Warranty
Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening SD Technology: Every little bit of noise reduction goes a long way in keeping you concealed. Summit's Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform.
Summit's QuickDraw® Cable retention system: Summit's QuickDraw® cable retention system is an important innovation in climbing treestands. It is also the fastest and quietest cable attachment system ever invented. Once the cable is sized for the tree diameter, all you have to do is insert the cable into the QuickDraw® bracket of the suspension arm, pull the "trigger" and the cable securely locks into place. Simple. Theres no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts - and the attachment is absolutely secure and silent.
Summit's SummitLokt® precision welding: Summit uses high-quality extruded aluminum and SummitLokt with precision welds for absolute rigidity and maximum strength. Every joint is "locked" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized. The result is a noise-free stand that is strong, safe and secure.
RapidClimb® Climbing Stirrups are ergonomically shaped and adjustable to fit any boot. Fast and incredibly easy to use, they are offered as a standard feature on all Summit climbing stands.
- Mossy Oak Treestand Camo
- Aluminum 5 Channel Platform Frame with new Dead Metal - Sound Deadening Technology
- Aluminum Seat / Climber Frame
- Comfortable Foam Seat with Backrest
- 2 x Coated Steel Climbing Cables
- 4 Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- 3 - 16 inch Zippered Arm Pads
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions
- Safety / Instructional DVD
Specifications Stand Weight 20 lbs. Construction Aluminum Tree Size 8-20 inches in diameter Seat Height Adjustable Seat Base Dimensions 18" W x 12" L Backrest Dimensions 12" W x 20" L Overall Dimensions 20" W x 36" L Platform Area 20" W x 28.75" L Seat Frame Size 19.75" W x 26.5" L Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
These patches are designed to patch the 4 inner most rings on a 40cm target face. In general, you shoot the middle of the target out more quickly than the rest. 1 each.
- ****Patches designed to only patch the 4 inner most rings****
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173011129