This foot warmer offers convenient remote operation, no wires or external batteries, and up to 2,500 hours of toasty heat to warm cold feet for about four winters of heavy use:
- Rechargeable foot warmer is operated by a wireless remote control while the foot warmer is inside your shoes or boots
- Uses high-tech wireless thermal technology—no wires, extension cords, Velcro® straps, or battery strap brackets, and no batteries mounted to the ankle, shoe, or waist
- Powered by rechargeable, built-in lithium-ion polymer batteries embedded in the foot warmer insoles
- Adjustable to three temperature settings to warm cold feet by remote control: no heat, medium (100 degrees Fahrenheit), and high (111 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Can be recharged up to 500 times using the included charger. About $0.25 per use or $0.05 per hour of use.
- It’s how to keep feet warm while hunting, working, or playing outdoors
- Small, lightweight remote control operates Heated Insoles and fits into a pocket or attaches to a belt
- Charge lasts up to 5 hours (on medium heat setting)
- Recharges in 4 hours
- Water resistant
- Fit easily into your shoes or boots
- Less than half the cost of other wireless remote systems
- Tested by SATRA, worldwide leader in footwear testing, research, and development
- Package includes: 2 Heated Insoles equipped with integrated rechargeable lithium-ion polymer batteries; 1 remote control with battery; 1 lanyard; 1 drawstring travel bag; 1 global charger; 1 instruction booklet
This 4 pack of Tannerite targets are shrink wrapped with 1/2 pound targets, individually packaged and pre-measured catalysts, a free set of shooters ear plugs, a mixing jar, and instructions for use written on each target. This is the perfect package for a gift or if you're trying out Tannerite for the first time.
Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice, and is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention.
Tannerite company recommends using 1/2 pound charges (0.23 kg), which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.
Tannerite is used by shooting clubs to provide explosions for their participants in large-scale shooting events, tactical teams, fire authorities, as well as members of the general public who wish to have a shot indicator for extreme long range shooting.
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter em-places targets, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not wish to have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite will detonate and serve as an indicator.
Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased and used in the USA without any kind of license. Storage of the mixed Tannerite for commercial purposes may fall under federal regulation unless stored in approved magazines.Learn More
This soft side case provides not only protection for your bow, but offers you easy access to your hunting or shooting accessories. Additional compartments provide room and protection for your quiver, accessory case and more. Details are not missed in this case for user comfort and convenience, the shoulder strap is padded and removable.Learn More
Hunters will always be ready in the field with the Field Dressing Gloves Combo Pack. The pack includes 6 pair of short latex gloves and 6 pairs of shoulder-length poly gloves in a poly bag.Learn More