Online Pricing Online
- Intex® filter pumps provide efficient filteration for a quality swimming experience
- Designed for 24' diameter, 24' x 12' and 32' x 16' rectangular pools
- Built-in GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) instantly shuts off pump if electrical current comes into contact with water
- Easy installation, just hook-up hoses and plug in
- 12 hour timer with 24 hour repeat cycle
- Pump features a thicker, heavier paper cartridge
- Flow rate: 2,500 gph (9,462 L/hr)
This filter will fit the following pools:
- Metal Frame Pool 24ft. x 48in.
- Metal Frame Pool 24ft. x 52in.
- Oval Frame Pool 12ft. x 28ft. x 52in.
- Oval Frame Pool 12ft. x 32ft. x 48in.
- Oval Frame Pool 12ft. x 40ft. x 48in.
- Rectangular Frame Pool 16ft. x 32ft. x 52in.
- Circular Ultra Frame Pool 18ft. x 52in.
- Rectangular Ultra Frame Pool 12ft. x 24ft. x 52in.
3 Single rail sections
Padded, Flips up
Adjustable height and length
Included for added comfort
Silently flips back for full platform use
One 1" Ratchet Strap
Two 1" Stabilizer Straps
One 4-pt full body harness
17' to Shooting Rail
19" Wide x 26" Deep
20" Wide x 15" Deep
Flips up for full platform use
Flex-Tek Zero-Gravity Seat Design
14" Tall x 20" Wide
MINIMUM TREE SIZE:Learn More
With its cabin-like design and plenty of room to stand and move, the Coleman® Montana™ 6 Tent feels more like a house than a tent at the campsite. It’s designed to hold up to the weather. Specially-angled windows let in the light, but not the water when it rains—even when they’re open. Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec™ System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. The 12 ft. x 7 ft. floor is large enough to fit two queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
- Cabin design with specially-angled windows that keep rain out even when they're open
- Great for family car campers, scout leaders, extended camping trips
- Electrical access port to bring technology inside the tent
- Door awning, protection from rain and sun
- WeatherTec™ System— patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Interior gear pocket makes small, important items easy to find
- Easy, 15-minute setup with color-coded poles
- Carry bag with separate sacks for poles and stakes
- 12 ft. x 7 ft. (3.66 m x 12.13 m) footprint
- 5 ft. 8 in. (1.73 m) center height
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Made in China
Powerful 5mW Green laser diffracts in water, enabling the user to just aim and stryke! Sight features a remote pressure switch, activating the laser on demand. Constructed from CNC machined aluminum, the Light Stryke is built to withstand the rigors of bowfishing. Fully adjustable, the Light Stryke mounts in conjunction with both recurve and compound bows alike. Sight features mounting holes for Retriever, and converts from right hand to left hand in seconds. Sight operates on (1) CR2 battery (included).
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173013628
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum.
- Cargo area measures 15" x 26"
- Weighs only 13 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall pneumatic tires
- 3 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 3 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Beach Buddy™ can hold up to a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 3 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front L foot
1 - Handle
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
That's right... 1 FOOT of penetration! The thickest self-standing, internal frame target on the market today! Forget what every one else claims, when you want long lasting quality, this is it! If you are at all concerned about a target not stopping your arrow you have no need to worry with this bad dog! Its tough enough to stop any arrow that any bow or crossbow can throw at it.
Everybody knows that practice is important, and for those dedicate archers who want to practice as much as possible and sometimes that means in their living room. They can not take a chance of an arrow even remotely passing through, and they put their trust in the DogHouse XP™
Dimensions: 24" x 24" 12" - 33" Across, 32lbs
LIFETIME WARRANTY ARCHERY TARGETLearn More
- Great for kids!
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene
- Open cockpit allows the easiest of entry
- Large comfortable seating area
- Graduated foot wells
- Paddle holder
- Lightweight, easy to carry
- Tracks and paddles with ease while offering maximum stability
- Length: 6' / 183cm
- Width: 24" / 61cm
- Height: 8" / 20cm
- Weight: 30 lbs. / 14kg
- Capacity: 140 lbs. / 64kg
- Model/Size (lbs.) : 100
- HEIGHT (IN.) : 48
- HEIGHT (MM) : 1,219
- LPG CAPACITY (GAL.) : 23.6
- LPG CAPACITY (LITER): 89.3
- WATER CAPACITY (LBS.) : 239
- WATER CAPACITY (KG) : 108.4
- NOMINAL TARE WEIGHT (LBS.) : 68
- NOMINAL TARE WEIGHT (KG) : 30.8
- CYLINDER DIAMETER (IN.) : 14.7
- CYLINDER DIAMETER (MM) : 373
- CYLINDER VOLUME (CU. IN.) : 6,616
- CYLINDER VOLUME (LITER) : 108.4
- COLLAR DIAMETER (IN.) : 6.5
- COLLAR DIAMETER (MM) : 165
- COLLAR HEIGHT (IN.) : 5.1
- COLLAR HEIGHT (MM) : 130
- FOOTRING DIAMETER (IN.) : 14.5
- FOOTRING DIAMETER (MM) : 368
- STANDARD SPECIFICATION : DOT-4BW-240
The Pure Fitness® Flat/Incline/Decline bench with leg curl is perfectly suited for a wide variety of muscle-building and core strengthening routines, helping to correct posture and stabilize body positioning for safer free-weight workouts. Perfect for developing arms, chest, back and legs, this compact bench is constructed from heavy duty 50mm square and tubular steel that can handle up to 400 lbs. total weight. The comfortable, contoured seat and back are padded with 2” of high-density foam and upholstered with heavy duty, easy-to-clean two-tone vinyl.
A spring-loaded pull pin easily adjusts the back pad between six incline to decline positions for total versatility. The padded ankle and knee rollers allow you to work your abs, obliques and hip flexors in comfort, and the FID’s built-in leg lift and curl holds both Olympic and standard plates (not included).
Product Specs: bench size: 67.8” x 21.5“ x 31” (172cm x 55cm x 79cm) • weight capacity: 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) • steel color: Charcoal HammertoneLearn More
Constructed from Ash, and featuring Hard Maple white fiberglass limbs, the Adventure 2.0 comes equipped with sight, stabilizer and plunger bushings installed. It is the ideal bow for backyard shooting, schools, clubs, camp programs and J.O.A.D. The Adventure 2.0 features heavy duty, aluminum limb pockets to ensure a secure fit.
- Ideal for most archers from ages 11 - 15
- Suggested Brace Height 7-7 1/2".
- Dacron string included.