Get great style and great function in a value-priced knife with the new Kershaw Brawler. In addition to amazing looks, the Brawler offers SpeedSafe assisted opening, easily accessed using the built-in flipper or convenient thumbstud. The blade is a modified tanto style with an extra-thick blade tip for robust piercing capabilities. The blade is DLC coating for non-reflectivity. For strength and reduced weight, the handles are injection-molded, glass-filled nylon. A solid locking liner secures the blade. The Brawler is drilled for quad-carry: tip-up, tip-down, left-handed or right-handed.
- Steel: 8CR13MOV Stainless Steel, Black Oxide Coating
- Handle: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Blade: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Closed: 4 1/8" (14.3 cm)
- Overall: 7 1/8" (18 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening
- Liner Lock
- Thumb Stud
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) Pocket Clip Flipper
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
We’ve combined the #1 food plot product in the world, Imperial Whitetail Clover with the outstanding performance of WINA-100 Chicory for increased production in extreme summer heat and droughty conditions .
- Includes WINA-100 perennial forage chicory – vastly more tender and palatable to deer than traditional chicories
- Includes Imperial Whitetail Clover for maximum attraction, high protein levels, longevity and variety
- Provides up to 44% antler-building protein
- EXTREMELY cold tolerant
- Heat, drought and disease resistant
- Coated with RainBondTM for enhanced seedling survivability
- Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting
Chicory Plus is an excellent perennial for areas with moderately drained soils to heavy soils that hold moisture.Learn More
Get your little hunters started early with the Bear Archery Brave III bow kit. This lightweight, youth bow is the perfect starter bow for rigt-handed shooters. WIth a 20lb draw weight, young hunters can handle this bow with ease. It measures 26" from axle to axle, and offers a durable composite limb and riser construction.Learn More
The Liners for the Jr. Cart are made from high density vinyl laminated polyester with UV barrier for years of use.
The Liner easily attaches to your Reels on Wheels™ Cart with heavy duty velcro® straps. All our liners come with a drain hole for easy cleaning.
Useful for keeping track of all those little items - and looks good too!Learn More
The Cottonwood Outdoor Side Access Bags are a Clear Cutt Camo design that makes finding your smaller items easy! This consists of two accessory bags designed to fit on climbing treestands. The bags attaching to the arm rails and the base rails or the stand, preventing movement & excess noise. They have a tapered a shape and remain attached, not interfering with the packing and transporting of the treestand. See fitment guide for application.
- Completely waterproof fabric & weatherproof construction
- Convenient storage for accessories
- Unique secure attachment
- Universal fit
- Includes 2 bags
Includes coarse (120 grit), medium (280 grit) and fine hones (600 grit)
The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use. The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time. All systems include:
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp.
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, X-Acto© blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recomended for heavy duty use.Learn More