Ensuring consistency and proper alignment. Constructed from a comfortable, long-lasting material designed to endure any condition. Large 9/16" diameter, 100 per pk. Includes clips for slip-free placement.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173011310
$59.99Its rugged high-impact shell and fully foam-padded bottom with hook-and-loop strapping system protect your crossbow and keep it from shifting during travel. Large enough to accommodate most makes and models of crossbows with scopes. Holds quiver on side of crossbow stock. Dual adjustable pillar system with storage caps that incorporate built in broadhead wrenches. Dimensions: 41-1/2" x 32-1/4" x 10-1/2". Learn More
This Scope Kits gives you a KONUS 3-9x32 scope with DuraSight Integral Muzzleloader Mounts. This gives you everything you need to scope up just about any inline muzzleloader including CVA, Thompson Center, or Traditions.
- Includes all necessary screws and rings for mounting
- Blue Finish; Low mount
- Kit includes variable power 3-9X32 Sharpshooter scope and the CVA universal mounts
The MT 64sq ft sleeps up to 4 people at a time in complete comfort. The MT 64 is outfitted with Gigatent's peaked rain fly featured on all four sides intended to protect you from rain and post storm conditions. The tent's waterproof bathtub 120G PE floor is designed to keep you dry in the roughest conditions. Tent includes full pole sleeves. In addition to offering fully taped rain fly seams, the included rain fly covers the doors and windows tightly.
The interior is notably spacious, with a base that measures 8x8 feet and a center height of 56 inches--plenty of headroom for taller campers. For extra ventilation the top is designed with center mesh panels. The tent even comes with easy-to-follow instructions and a durable carrying bag. Other features include a welcome entrance mat, a perfectly sized ground tarp, separate bags for the poles and stakes, and an interior gear loft.
Sleeps 3-4 Minimum Weight 9 lbs 11oz Pack Weight 10.5 lbs Dimensions 8’ 0’’ x 8’ 0’’ Interior Height 56" Eave Height N/A Floor Area 64 sq ft Vestibule N/A Pack Size 23’’ x 7’’ X 7'' Doors 1 Window 4 Poles 4 Pole Material fiberglass Floor Material Polyethylene Wall Material 190T polyester taffeta 600mm coating Roof Material 50D no-see-um mesh Netting Material 50D no-see-um mesh Fly Material 190T polyester taffeta 1200mm coating Gear loft Included
The compact Tasco 119223 Game Camera features 3.0 megapixels to capture high-quality photographs and videos. With its extra-long battery life and extendable memory up to eight gigabyte, you can comfortably shoot pictures for extended periods. This 3.0 MP trail camera, designed for game scouting, comes with an oversized flash for shooting in low light conditions. The Tasco trial camera looks attractive in its rugged finish and provides user-friendly operation.
- Full color, high resolution images (3MP)
- Xenon flash for color nightime images
- Passive infrared sensor detects game out as far as 25 feet
- Easy operation - easy to set up
- Camera functions 24 hours a day
- Date, time and moon phase stamp on image
- Weatherproof and rugged
- SD card slot - save images on removable SD card (up to 8GB) for easy downloading of images (SD card not included)
- Extra wide security strap to help prevent theft
- Requires 4-C vbatteries (not included)
- Video mode option records 15 seconds in AVI format
- Model: 119223
Eleven keys with 6" arms featuring one piece, cushioned T handles for extra comfort, while providing superior torque. Set includes sizes: 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8. Bench/wall mount stand included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 037516606143
- 5 MOA reticle designed for quick acquisition, dual-color reticle illumination (red and green)
- Shock resistant to 1000-Gram, waterproof, fog-proof, unlimited eye relief, wide field of view
- Adjustable rheostat for brightness control, multi-coated lenses
- Special anti-reflective interior eliminates stray light from appearing inside the sight
- Integrated weaver-style mounting system, battery included, lifetime limited warranty
- 17.25” X 12” Foot Platform
- 19.5” X 13.5” Seat Platform
- Seat Height: 20”
- Attaches Securely With (1) Looped Ratchet Strap
- Quiet, Non-Skid, Raised Mesh Foot Platform
- Telescopic Ladder Support Bar
- Pinned Ladder Sections
- Free Full Body Fall Arrest System Included
- Maximum Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
- (Ladder Height Is Measured To Seat Platform)
Out of stock