Regular Price: $69.98
Special Price: $59.98
The Ameristep Lightspeed Razor Blind is designed with a dual window system that is ideal for angle shots and can fit two hunters at the same time! This blind is easy to travel with and carry, so you can effortlessly get to the perfect spot to make your kill!
- Dual window configuration is extremely versatile
- Brush pockets allow you to add natural vegetation
- Ground skirt keeps prevents the elements and light from entering the blind
- NS3 technology reduces scent and noise and increases concealment
- Spider Hub technology ensures rugged durability
- Shadow Guard interior lining keeps you concealed
- Includes carry bag with backpack straps
- 98" front width x 60" deep x 60" tall
- Weight: 8 lbs
Specifications Height 16' to Armrests Foot Platform 19" W x 10" D Seat 20" W x 13" D Stand Weight 40 lbs. Weight Capacity 300 lbs. Construction Steel Ladder Sections 3 x Single Rail Seat Height 22" Fasteners One 1" Ratchet Strap, Two 1" Stabilizer Straps Support Bar Adjustable Safety Harness One Full-Body Fall Arrest System Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
Safe, quiet, and easy assembly are the main focus features of Quick-Stick XL Climbing System. This system allows you to hang and climb to your treestand safely and silently from the ground, eliminating any unnecessary maneuvering and climbing. Built with design in mind, these all steel welded sticks are held secure to the tree with five one-inch Cam-Buckle straps, while the five sleeved sections with large alternating angled steps help you easily climb the 20’ to your stand in no time. With an overall weight of only 25 Lbs., this system holds a weight rating of 300 Lbs. Note: This climbing system is designed for use as a fully assembled ladder with the bottom section in direct contact with the ground at all times!
- Steps on both sides for an easier climb
- Silencers for no metal on metal contact
- Fiber Guard Coating
Specifications Construction Steel Height 20' (18" Between Sections) Step Width 10.5" Sections 5 Pieces; 48" Each Weight 5 lbs. Each; 25 lbs. Total Weight Capacity 300 lbs. Fasteners Includes (1) 1" Cam-Buckle Strap per Section Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
- Padded armrests for comfort
- Footrest flips back
- Seat flips back and is removable
- Light weight
- Folds flat
- Easy to carry
- Free DVD included
- Packable (backpack straps sold separately)
- Some assembly required
Specifications Construction Steel Seat Height 21" Seat Dimensions 18" W x 12" D x 1" Thick Backrest Dimensions 16" L x 11" W x 1" Thick Foot Platform 24" W x 30" D Fasteners (1) 2" Silent Nylon Strap with Slide Buckle Safety Harness (1) 4-pt. Full-body Harness Minimum Tree Size 9" diameter Stand Weight 19.5 lbs. Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
- 5 MOA reticle designed for quick acquisition, dual-color reticle illumination (red and green)
- Shock resistant to 1000-Gram, waterproof, fog-proof, unlimited eye relief, wide field of view
- Adjustable rheostat for brightness control, multi-coated lenses
- Special anti-reflective interior eliminates stray light from appearing inside the sight
- Integrated weaver-style mounting system, battery included, lifetime limited warranty
Ensuring consistency and proper alignment. Constructed from a comfortable, long-lasting material designed to endure any condition. Large 9/16" diameter, 100 per pk. Includes clips for slip-free placement.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173011310
$59.99Its rugged high-impact shell and fully foam-padded bottom with hook-and-loop strapping system protect your crossbow and keep it from shifting during travel. Large enough to accommodate most makes and models of crossbows with scopes. Holds quiver on side of crossbow stock. Dual adjustable pillar system with storage caps that incorporate built in broadhead wrenches. Dimensions: 41-1/2" x 32-1/4" x 10-1/2". Learn More
This Scope Kits gives you a KONUS 3-9x32 scope with DuraSight Integral Muzzleloader Mounts. This gives you everything you need to scope up just about any inline muzzleloader including CVA, Thompson Center, or Traditions.
- Includes all necessary screws and rings for mounting
- Blue Finish; Low mount
- Kit includes variable power 3-9X32 Sharpshooter scope and the CVA universal mounts
Convert any traditional safe, locking cabinet, or secured area to store 2 modern sporting rifles and/or classic long guns individually at their barrel, rail, or magwell with military precision.
- 2 Upper Saddles - adjusts individually to support any long gun at their barrel, rail, or magwell
- 1 Modular Grid - grid supports adjustable upper saddles. Each 6" W x 12" H grid connects vertically or horizontally for flexible configurations
- 1 Base Unit - interlocking base supports the stock of any long gun within the tiered channel. Each 6" W x 10" D base supports the butt stock of any 2 firearms
- Includes mounting hardware for most gun safes
- Made in the USA
Eleven keys with 6" arms featuring one piece, cushioned T handles for extra comfort, while providing superior torque. Set includes sizes: 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8. Bench/wall mount stand included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 037516606143