Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price: $59.99
- 23-1/2” x 29” Square Foot Platform
- 17” x 10” Padded Flip-Up Seat
- Padded Back-Rest Cushion
- Seat Height: 21"
- Padded Arm Rests
- Heavy Duty Suspension Cables
- Upper Cinch Belt Strap
- Lower Stabilizing Platform Strap
- Fall Arrest System Included
- Certified to all TMA standards
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
The iScope is a new innovative patent-pending Smartphone scope adapter which allows users to see a full screen view of what you would normally see through your scope. This new full screen view allows for easier, safer shooting, better accuracy and the option of filming your hunt from the eye of the shooter. The iScope fits over 90% of scopes and can even be custom ordered for all the rest.
The iScope is great for deer rifles, shotguns, pistols, crossbows, spotting scopes, Airsoft & BB guns.
Really anything with a scope! Thanks to the iScope hunters will no longer have to wait to get home to see their latest adventure. Hunters can now use their iScope to aim, shoot and film their hunts from the “Hunter’s Eyes”. With the ability to view and share their footage filmed right from their iScope it is like social media live in the woods!
Tips and great uses for iScope:
Playback your video & view your shot placement before you track your animal. Great for sighting in your guns or use the iScope for target practicing. You can also use in addition to other cameras to incorporate split screens in final video pieces.
The average hunter who wants a competitive edge while being able to film their hunt. Youth hunters who like that video game experience while actually hunting. Handicap hunters who have difficulty using a scope.
Before use of this product, be sure to consult your local hunting regulations as there may be restrictions on the use of electronic devices while hunting.
Q & A
Which Smartphones fit on the iScope?
Answer: Current iScopes are made to fit:
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4 or 4S with Otterbox
- iPhone 5
- Motorola DROID 2 A955
- HTC Thunderbolt
- T-Mobile/Sprint Samsung Galaxy S II
- iPod Touch 4th Generation
NOTE: a hard skin must be purchased #it4LL-bLk for the iPod Touch 4th Generation to fit properly.
The Back Plates are interchangeable with all iScopes so that way you do not have to buy another iScope if you switch to a different Smartphone.
Will the iScope fit my Scope?
Answer: Yes. The iScope will fit scopes up to a 51 mm in diameter. It is rare to have a scope larger than this, but if you do please let us know. We can custom build one larger if necessary.
Will the recoil of the gun hurt my Smartphone?
Answer: No. We have fully tested the Smartphones listed above and no internal or external damage has been detected. However if you plan to use a shotgun or a gun with an extreme amount of recoil than we suggest that you use the provided Rubber Recoil Bands. Simply place one band on the left and one on the right around the Smartphone and the back plate together so that your Smartphone will be secure and not pop out of the back plate during extreme recoil.
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price: $59.49
Get to the fun faster with the Coleman 4-Person Instant Tent. One zipped door. Folds nearly flat for convenience storage.
- Polyester rainfly with taped seams provide rain protection
- Preassembled frame for easy setup and folding
- Fold nearly flat for easy storage
- One zippered door
9' 2" Long x 6' 6" Wide x 3' 4" Center HeightLearn More
$59.99Its rugged high-impact shell and fully foam-padded bottom with hook-and-loop strapping system protect your crossbow and keep it from shifting during travel. Large enough to accommodate most makes and models of crossbows with scopes. Holds quiver on side of crossbow stock. Dual adjustable pillar system with storage caps that incorporate built in broadhead wrenches. Dimensions: 41-1/2" x 32-1/4" x 10-1/2". Learn More
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price: $59.49
Make camping easier with the Coleman® 9 ft. x 7 ft. (2.74 m x 2.13 m) 4-Person Sundome® Tent. The dome design is easy to set up. It’s also designed for incredible ventilation with large windows and a ground vent that helps moves the air up and out. If it rains, the Weathertec™ System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry, and the Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to wind. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—shrinking setup time to just 10 minutes. The 9 ft. x 7 ft. (2.74 m x 2.13 m) floor fits four people, or one queen size airbed, and comes with a durable carry bag for easy transport.
- Ground vent and large windows move air up and out
- Spacious interior, room to move
- Dome design for quick setup, 15 minutes
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Rainfly awning for shade and rain protection
- Storage pockets keep gear organized
- WeatherTec™ System—patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to wind
- 9 ft. x 7 ft. (2.74 m x 2.13 m), fits four people or one queen airbed
- 4 ft. 11 in. (1.5 m) height, room to move
- Carry bag included for easy transport
- 1-year limited warranty
- 5 MOA reticle designed for quick acquisition, dual-color reticle illumination (red and green)
- Shock resistant to 1000-Gram, waterproof, fog-proof, unlimited eye relief, wide field of view
- Adjustable rheostat for brightness control, multi-coated lenses
- Special anti-reflective interior eliminates stray light from appearing inside the sight
- Integrated weaver-style mounting system, battery included, lifetime limited warranty
This Scope Kits gives you a KONUS 3-9x32 scope with DuraSight Integral Muzzleloader Mounts. This gives you everything you need to scope up just about any inline muzzleloader including CVA, Thompson Center, or Traditions.
- Includes all necessary screws and rings for mounting
- Blue Finish; Low mount
- Kit includes variable power 3-9X32 Sharpshooter scope and the CVA universal mounts
All Pure Fun Mini Trampolines are safety rated and feature the same sturdy construction and attention to detail as our full sized versions. Safety is the first consideration for all Pure Fun trampolines, and each mini tramp features a padded cover over the springs and frame to help keep you bouncing safely. For added safety, we offer this 40” mini trampoline with an easily adjustable hand rail that’s perfect for novice rebounders or those who prefer to have something to hang on to.
Since our mini trampolines are easy to assemble with no additional tools required, you can start jumping and jogging your way to fitness on the same day yours arrives.
- Trampoline size: 40" (101.6cm) diameter x 8.5“ (21.6cm) high
- Hand rail: height adjustable to 42” (106.7cm) above jump pad
- 36 springs
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs. (113.4 kg)
Features of the Electro Dot Sight:
- Tubeless design with 33mm reflexx lens aperture provides a wide field of view, suitable for rapid-firing or shooting of moving targets besides normal shooting
- Multi-Reticle (4 patterns) are installed
- Parallax corrected and unlimited eye-relief
- Allen head screw type windage and elevation click adjustments, with locking screw
- Built- in moount (integrated rail) for standard bases, no need to re-zero when remounting the dismounted sight.
- Very light weight, waterproof and shockproof.
- Low power consumption for long battery life.
- Power: 1X
- Obj. Aperture: 33mm
- Field of Vision: 15.8m @ 100m
- 1 Click: 1 MOA
- Length: 82 mm
Your sight includes an integrated rail that fits standard, dovetailed bases. This is suitable for most applications. Because of unlimited eye-relief with the Electro Dot Sight, you should provide at least three inches of clearance between the end of LED & mirrow housing and your eye when shooting. Set the rail onto the base so that the rail claw align with the crosscut grooves. Work the claw into the base until the cross-bolt seats into the groove. Securely tighten the locking screw with an Allen wrench in the ED sight.
Slect the reticle you desire by turning the reticle selector knob and set the intensity at the best position for you. With the ED sight mounted, rest the gun on a solid support and aim at a target 50 to 100 yards away. Test shots should be done in the same conditions to achieve maximum accuracy for adjustment, for with the use of firm rest for firing and same type cartridge is recommendable. Each click adjustment moves the point of impact by 1 MOA (approximately 1" at 100 yards, 1/2" at 50 yards)Learn More
Ensuring consistency and proper alignment. Constructed from a comfortable, long-lasting material designed to endure any condition. Large 9/16" diameter, 100 per pk. Includes clips for slip-free placement.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173011310