Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $59.99
After an exhausting day of deer hunting you finally make it back home with your prize. You hang it up, clean it, and salvage all of the meat. Now you need to process your meat. Save time and get yourself a County Trails meat grinder today, you will process that deer in no time. These products are built to last year after year. It will ensure that you can process your meat efficiently, at a low cost. Manufactured with a stainless steel body, county trails meat grinders will last you a long time so that you don't have to worry about getting a new one. There's no need to work harder when you can work smarter!
So throw out your old, used piece of equipment and get yourself a County trails meat grinder today. You will be able to efficiently salvage the meat from your prized deer with a smile on your face and feed your family.
- The 575 watt motor is powerful, efficient and has forward and reverse speeds
- Stainless steel covered body
- Easy to read power indicator
- Die-cast heavy duty aluminum grinder head
- Plastic Gears
- Square aluminum meat tray holds enough meat for easier processing
- Includes: 2 stainless steel plates (4.5mm and 8mm), a stuffing plate, grinding knife, 7/8" stuffing tube and a meat stomper
- 1 Year limited manufacturer warranty
Regular Price: $79.98
Special Price: $59.98
The Stealth Cam® TK24 Infrared Scouting Camera delivers clear, sharp images of wildlife. The TK24 shoots 6.0 megapixel digital images and features a burst mode that captures 1, 3 or 6 images per triggering. It also records 720 high-definition video with audio and it includes energy-efficient circuitry for a longer battery life. The Stealth Cam® scouting camera comes with 8 AA batteries and a 4GB SD memory card to store your pictures.
- 6 megapixel digital image capture
- 30' infrared emitter range
- Burst mode 1-9 images per triggering
- Time/date and moon phase on each captured image
- Faster trigger speeds, averaging .75 seconds to ensure you never miss a shot
- Longer battery life with improved energy-efficient circuitry
- 720 HD video with audio and complete running data time code stamping
- Time lapse hybrid mode automatically shoots images at programmed intervals over a predetermined period of time switching to PIR motion activation at night
- Easy to use toggle switch set-up
- Durable weather resistant housing
- External LCD status display
- USB output
- Includes 8 AA cell batteries and one 4GB SD memory card
- SD memory card slot compatible up to 32 GB card
- Digital Trail Camera
- 4GB SD Memory Card
- 8 'AA' Batteries
- Mounting Strap
$59.99Its rugged high-impact shell and fully foam-padded bottom with hook-and-loop strapping system protect your crossbow and keep it from shifting during travel. Large enough to accommodate most makes and models of crossbows with scopes. Holds quiver on side of crossbow stock. Dual adjustable pillar system with storage caps that incorporate built in broadhead wrenches. Dimensions: 41-1/2" x 32-1/4" x 10-1/2". Learn More
Convert any traditional safe, locking cabinet, or secured area to store 2 modern sporting rifles and/or classic long guns individually at their barrel, rail, or magwell with military precision.
- 2 Upper Saddles - adjusts individually to support any long gun at their barrel, rail, or magwell
- 1 Modular Grid - grid supports adjustable upper saddles. Each 6" W x 12" H grid connects vertically or horizontally for flexible configurations
- 1 Base Unit - interlocking base supports the stock of any long gun within the tiered channel. Each 6" W x 10" D base supports the butt stock of any 2 firearms
- Includes mounting hardware for most gun safes
- Made in the USA
This Scope Kits gives you a KONUS 3-9x32 scope with DuraSight Integral Muzzleloader Mounts. This gives you everything you need to scope up just about any inline muzzleloader including CVA, Thompson Center, or Traditions.
- Includes all necessary screws and rings for mounting
- Blue Finish; Low mount
- Kit includes variable power 3-9X32 Sharpshooter scope and the CVA universal mounts
Ensuring consistency and proper alignment. Constructed from a comfortable, long-lasting material designed to endure any condition. Large 9/16" diameter, 100 per pk. Includes clips for slip-free placement.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173011310
- 5 MOA reticle designed for quick acquisition, dual-color reticle illumination (red and green)
- Shock resistant to 1000-Gram, waterproof, fog-proof, unlimited eye relief, wide field of view
- Adjustable rheostat for brightness control, multi-coated lenses
- Special anti-reflective interior eliminates stray light from appearing inside the sight
- Integrated weaver-style mounting system, battery included, lifetime limited warranty
Regular Price: $79.97
Special Price: $59.98
All Pure Fun Mini Trampolines are safety rated and feature the same sturdy construction and attention to detail as our full sized versions. Safety is the first consideration for all Pure Fun trampolines, and each mini tramp features a padded cover over the springs and frame to help keep you bouncing safely. For added safety, we offer this 40” mini trampoline with an easily adjustable hand rail that’s perfect for novice rebounders or those who prefer to have something to hang on to.
Since our mini trampolines are easy to assemble with no additional tools required, you can start jumping and jogging your way to fitness on the same day yours arrives.
- Trampoline size: 40" (101.6cm) diameter x 8.5“ (21.6cm) high
- Hand rail: height adjustable to 42” (106.7cm) above jump pad
- 36 springs
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs. (113.4 kg)
Eleven keys with 6" arms featuring one piece, cushioned T handles for extra comfort, while providing superior torque. Set includes sizes: 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8. Bench/wall mount stand included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 037516606143
Full length recurve case fits bows up to 62” when strung. Made from 600 denier fabric with a balanced, offset carry handle. Three buckle accessory flap protects 4 interior accessory pockets.
- 3-buckle accessory flap protects 4 accessory pockets
- Arrow pocket
- Balanced, offset carry handle
- Fits 62" strung recurve
- 600 denier fabric