We hunted long and hard for a grinder that was capable of processing 1-2 deer a year and is built to last. This is the one! The 575 watt motor is powerful, efficient and has forward and reverse speeds. Square aluminum meat tray holds a generous amount of meat to simplify processing. Die-cast aluminum grinder head is built to last. Easy to read power indicator. Includes 2 stainless steel plates (8mm, 4.8mm), a stuffing plate and knife, 7/8" stuffing tube and meat stomper. Compact size for easy storage. UL approved.Learn More
The Plano Single Hard Shotgun and Rifle Case can protect your weapon from environmental and physical conditions. The foam insert provides an air cushion for rifles and shotguns.
- Makes Travel Safe
- Protects gun
- Heavy-duty latches
- Molded-in handles
- Thick-walled construction
- Dimensions: 52.75" L x 3.25" W x 9.5" H
A best selling package from SA Sports, the Bison Youth Recurve Compound bow set has the features and great style that kids are after. With a look that is modeled right after Dad’s bow, the Bison delivers the kind of performance that will have your son or daughter in top form and putting arrows in the bullseye in no time. The Bison comes standard as a complete package and features / includes:
- Recurve Compound Bow
- Full Size Integrated Quiver
- Sight Bracket
- Adjustable Brass Sight Pin
- Replaceable Arrow Rest
- Finger Tab
- Arm Guard
- 20LB Draw Weight
- Adjustable Draw Length
- Target Arrows (2)
- Lightweight Molded Limbs
- Lightweight Molded Riser
- Dipped Camo Finish
This foot warmer offers convenient remote operation, no wires or external batteries, and up to 2,500 hours of toasty heat to warm cold feet for about four winters of heavy use:
- Rechargeable foot warmer is operated by a wireless remote control while the foot warmer is inside your shoes or boots
- Uses high-tech wireless thermal technology—no wires, extension cords, Velcro® straps, or battery strap brackets, and no batteries mounted to the ankle, shoe, or waist
- Powered by rechargeable, built-in lithium-ion polymer batteries embedded in the foot warmer insoles
- Adjustable to three temperature settings to warm cold feet by remote control: no heat, medium (100 degrees Fahrenheit), and high (111 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Can be recharged up to 500 times using the included charger. About $0.25 per use or $0.05 per hour of use.
- It’s how to keep feet warm while hunting, working, or playing outdoors
- Small, lightweight remote control operates Heated Insoles and fits into a pocket or attaches to a belt
- Charge lasts up to 5 hours (on medium heat setting)
- Recharges in 4 hours
- Water resistant
- Fit easily into your shoes or boots
- Less than half the cost of other wireless remote systems
- Tested by SATRA, worldwide leader in footwear testing, research, and development
- Package includes: 2 Heated Insoles equipped with integrated rechargeable lithium-ion polymer batteries; 1 remote control with battery; 1 lanyard; 1 drawstring travel bag; 1 global charger; 1 instruction booklet
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
The Thunder Express® II is designed for young, beginning archers. Made from fiberglass so it's safer than wood. It includes a weighted target point to ensure proper "front of center" balance and improve performance. Features a cool blue swirl design.Learn More
Affordability and Stability are just two reasons to use our full and alternating climbing sticks. Noted as one of the safest ways to climb with their angled step design; these are a necessity for tree climbers.
- 300 LB capacity
- Angled Steps For Easy Climbing
- Extended Tree Braces For Safe Climbing
- (5) Stick Sections
- Secured With (5) Looped Button Straps
- Certified to all TMA standards