Regular Price: $4.98
Special Price: $3.48
Protect your valuable ammunition from moisture and water damage by using the Bear Arms Field Ammo Box. With outside dimensions measuring 11.625" x 5.125" x 7.125" and interior at 9.5" x 4.25" x 6" it provides the avid sportsman with plenty of room to store and transport ammo (6-8 boxes) on any hunting trip or range.
Field friendly green color and sturdy handle make this box easy to add to any existing hunting equipment. Built with high quality plastic, water resistant O-ring seal and brass latch, this durable container can also be used to protect range finders and small electronics like cell phones and trail cams.
The ability to keep valuables with you at all times is important and the hidden compartment in the lid is a small storage area that could be used to protect your hunting license, driving license, vehicle keys or money. When finished in the field, label the boxes with the calibers they contain for easy identification, then stack and store them in your own private storage area assured the ammunition will be kept clean and dry, ready for the next time out.Learn More
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $4.49
Single Pistol Case can comfortably carry your pistol. Measuring at 11.5 Inch x 7.5 Inches x 2.75 Inches with an inner construction wall of high density foam.
- Large molded-in handle.
- Two layers of high-density foam.
- Thick wall construction for maximum protection.
- Comfortable, secure, user-friendly latches.
- 11.5" x 2.75" x 7.5"
The liquid clothing wash is a really good unscented formula for hunters who prefer a liquid instead of a powder. It is a different formula from the powder. The product really works great at cleaning and removing human odor. It is also a high effieciency formula that rinses very clean and contains no U.V. brighteners.Learn More
The Predator II is designed to offer outstanding strength, durability and high powered performance. Perfect for the hunter searching for great performance and affordability in a light weight arrow. The Predator II is a rugged carbon composite arrow that is certain to deliver impressive results. Equipped with compact Predator vanes for added velocity and an adjustable nock for precision tuning and accuracy.
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Tunable nocks - Adjustable nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± .006"
- Weight Tolerance: ± 3.0 grain
- 8.8 Grains Per Inch
- 0.403" Spine
- 0.293" Diameter
- Inserts included
NOTE: Fletching colors may vary.Learn More
With the irresistible taste and smell of apple, deer, moose and elk crave these hardened mineral based blocks made extra sweet with molasses. They also provide an extra punch of calcium and phosphorus to provide beneficial mineral nutrients. Place this block out in their natural habitat and they’ll lick-em up… until they are gone!
- Mineral Blocks have an extra punch of calciuma nd phospherous to provide beneficial mineral nutrients
- Saturated with the taset that deer crave
- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
- Allen Precision Field Points And Bullet Points Are Made To Ammunition Standards For Thread Size, Weight And Dimensions
- Precision machined steel point
- Durable finish
- Consistent weight
- Designed for easy removal from today's foam targets
- Designed for easton, axis, and other narrow tube shafts
- 12 per pack