This steel Ammo Can holds hundreds of ammo rounds or other hunting items. It is stackable, with a fully removable lid. It has a fold down handle on the top that lays flat when not needed for easy storage. The lid also features a rubber gasket to keep the contents of the box sealed from water and dirt. This box features a Forest Green finish.
- Holds hundreds of rounds
- Can be used for storing other items in your shop
- Stackable design
- Fully constructed of steel
- Inner Dimensions: 11" L x 5.5" W x 6.5" H
- Outer Dimensions: 12" L x 6.1" W x 7.5" H
- Self-cocking feature, simple and safe while ensuring precise string alignment
- ABS construction
- High-Tech fiberglass limb
- "Auto" safety that engages when cocking
- Adjustable pin sight
- Bolt retailer
- Includes 3 bolts
Specifications Bolt Speed 150 FPS Width 17 1/3 inch Power Stroke 2 1/2 inch Length with Stirrup 19 1/2 inch Limb Compression Molded Fiberglass Stock Reinforced Composite Suggested Bolt D-014A 6.5 Aluminum Bolt
1. Insert limbs into stock to the white line. Make sure the pressure pad is in place between the limbs and the limb retaining screw. Do not over tighten!
2. Feed the limb cover tight to both sides of the limbs. Feed the string loop over the left end of the limb. Hold the right end of the limb in your right hand and the string in your left hand. Behind the right end of the limb and slip the string loop over it. Make sure the string fits snug into the slots on the limbs.
3. While holding the crossbow with your left hand, pull the cocking mechanism down to cock the crossbow. The safety latch will automatically engage. Return cocking mechanism to original position.
4. Place bolt on the rail. Make sure that the bolt is fully back against the trigger mechanism.
5. Release the safety mechanism. The crossbow is now ready to shoot!
6. Adjust the sight mechanism right or left by turning the adjustment screw clockwise (left) or counter-clockwise (right). Adjust elevation screw clockwise for high shots, counter-clockwise for low shots.
**Brand may vary!Learn More
Durable, long-lasting camo burlap can be used to build blinds or for anything that needs camouflaging. Comes in 54" x 12' packaged burlap or 50-yard bulk rolls.
The Aqualife Floating LED Gator Decoy will acts as a deterrent to birds, keeping your pool or pond more sanitary and clean! The three separate body parts are hinged together, creating life-like motion with the wind or water movement.
- 3 Pieces - Hinged Together
- Red LED eyes have a setting for flash or constant on
- Life-like movement
- Deters birds
All Frontier Rifles shown have been designed after the original rifles and muskets of their respective era. Each is constructed with a solid one-piece wood stock, painted steel barrel and die-cast parts. All will fire #917 pull off caps. For children 4 years and up. Imported from China.
- 37" long
- Solid one-piece wood stock
- For ages 4+
Most experts will agree with us that the best way to ensure that deer get all the necessary minerals and nutrients that their bodies need is to supplement their diets using both food plots and mineral supplements. The sustained (year-round and year to year) use of these resources will allow deer to reach their potential body and antler size. This is where Trophy Rock comes in to play. Trophy Rock contains over 50 minerals including all those listed above that, although in trace amounts, will provide balance to an animal's diet. Trophy Rock is highly palatable to many wildlife and particularly to whitetail deer. Trophy Rock is literally a mineral salt rock. As indicated, these minerals are not just beneficial, they are crucial to deer health.
Additionally, Trophy Rock is an all-natural product. This gives deer the opportunity to receive important nutrients in a way that Mother Nature herself has provided for them. Don't underestimate a deer's ability to sense the difference between a man-made and an all-natural product. They have an extremely powerful sense of smell that biologists still don't fully understand. That's why it's no surprise why deer choose Trophy Rock over other manufactured products. Trophy Rock is the most effective all-natural mineral lick on the market today.Learn More
Already have a pail? Need to replace the seat to your existing Luggable Loo? The Luggable Loo Seat & Cover fits any standard size 5gal./19L pail converting it into a portable toilet. The seat uses a simple snap-on feature to secure itself to the pail.
- Length: 13.00 Width: 1.50 Height: 14.00
- Weight: 1.10lbs
Brew up enough coffee for the entire camp when you pack the Coleman® 9 Cup Coffee Pot. The lightweight, durable percolator includes the base, tube, basket and basket lid—all the equipment you need. Two handles, one on top and another on the side, make pouring safe and easy. When you’re all done, the pot wipes down quickly.
- Lightweight and durable
- Rust resistant
- Bail handle for easy pouring
- Dimensions: 16.5 in. x 8.3 in. (41.91 cm x 21.1 cm)