Inexpensive investment, but invaluable for safety, these Trigger Block Gun Locks provide additional security for your firearms. Featuring a hardened steel center locking post and rubber insert pads to prevent scratching, Remington trigger blocks are designed for durability and fit most rifles, pistols and shotguns. Single pack and three pack available (keyed alike). Includes two keys; Green.
- Features a hardened steel center locking post and rubber insert pads to prevent scratching
- Designed for durability
- Comes with 2 keys
- Fits most rifles
- pistols and shotguns
Thompson’s DEER/ BIG GAME sight-in target for rifle, slug gun, handgun and bow is life-size and anatomically correct. This target clearly illustrates the vital organ kill zone, focusing on the proven double-lung shot, which is the most effective at stopping big game. Target has a 1” grid for scope adjustment.
For sighting-in: Rifle, Shotgun, Handgun, and Bow
Large Target Size: 15”x19”Learn More
DDW Antiperspirant with ESP Broad Spectrum technology sets the standard for odor control. Need proof? Use DDW Antiperspirant under one arm and any other brand under the other. See for yourself at the end of the day why our antiperspirant is unsurpassed in performance!Learn More
The most efficient and convenient way to disperse scent today. Simply remove cap and pull up wick. Now with Reflective Strip.
- Use as yardage markers
- Also use as a trail marker
- Works with all cover scents & lures
- Hangs in a tree to put more scent in the air
FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items
- Liquifies and eliminates carbon fouling
- Quick evaporating solvent
- Extremely economical and efficient
- Black powder bore cleaning capability
Rearm your tent’s protection from the rain, and spray on some Coleman® Pro-Techt™ Water Repellent. The long-lasting silicone solution is the same water treatment Coleman® nylon tents get at the factory. It also works on canvas, leather, suede and most other fabrics.
- Factory-applied stain and water treatment
- For use on canvas, nylon, leather, suede, most other fabrics
- Environmentally friendly
- Long-lasting silicone solution
- 10.5 oz. can
- Made in USA