Built with the same lightweight anodized aluminum handle, the Junior is a scaled-down version of the EVO that weighs in at less than two ounces. The fine-edge blade is constructed of stainless steel and is coated with titanium nitride for added corrosion resistance. There's a thumb stud for easy one-handed opening, and a liner lock and finger guard for additional safety. It’s a pocket-sized take on a traditional straight spine knife.
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Closed Length: 3.6"
- Overall Length: 6.35"
- Weight: 1.80 oz.
- Handle: Aluminum
- Finger flip opening
- Anodized aluminum cut-out handle
- Titanium nitrade-coated blade
Heavy duty, non-stick burger press can be adjusted to any thickness from 1/4" to 1". Makes a large 4-3/8" diameter patty. Burger press makes perfect, uniform burgers every time. Use the 6" x 10-3/4" Satin Pac patty paper when making your burgers for easy separation after freezing.Learn More
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price: $10.39
Durable, long-lasting camo burlap can be used to build blinds or for anything that needs camouflaging. Comes in 54" x 12' packaged burlap or 50-yard rolls.Learn More
Allows safe discharge of a crossbow without the use of a discharge target or separate discharge bolt. Fits any standard crossbow bolt.
- Allows you to safely discharge crossbow
- Designed to accomodate modern crossbow bolts
- Recommended use: discharge at 45 degree angle at a minimum 3 feet
- Length of the head measure 1.75 inches
- Graphite Reel
- Ball Bearing Drive
- Fiberglass Rod
- Ceramic Guides
- Graphite Reel Seat with Aluminum Hood
- Comfort Grip handle
- 3 adjustable belts & leg strap
- Collar with grab strap
- Foam: PVC or PE
- Size: Infant, under 30 lbs.
- USCG Approved type II
- Infant Nylon PFD
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price: $13.59
The Buck ROAR® reproduces a deep, resonating aggressive grunt that is made by bucks during the rut. Bucks make this aggressive grunt when they are trying to get an Estrus doe to stop or to warn other bucks to get away from the hot doe they are trailing. Now you can reproduce that aggressive grunt sound bucks make when their testosterone levels are through the roof.
- Strap for mounting to your wrist or arm
- Makes perfect grunts
- Challenge-Wheeze: The Challenge-Wheeze is mounted to the top of the call and is low profile but is LOUD!