Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $4.54
Our economy version gambrel is a better quality gambrel than most companys' standard model. It is constructed with 5/16" thick steel round stock and is fully welded. Great for hanging deer or other large game. It has an olive powder coat finish and is rated at 400 lbs.
- Constructed with 5/16" thick steel round stock
- Great for hanging deer or other large game
- Rated at 400 lbs.
- 3 - 3 watt High Power LED's for long range
- 6 - Standard Nichia LED's for immediate area use
- 3 Hour burn time on high power
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip with trigger pulse switch
- Always on lock switch
- Dual recharge, either by AC/DC adapter or 12V DC car plug adapter (both included)
With a 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets, this lifelike target will stand up to hundreds of impacts from field tips, broadheads and expandables. A 125" Pope & Young rack, lifelike detail and a 31" shoulder height give it the look of a real buck. Legs remove for easy storage. Weather-resistant construction.
- 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets
- Shoot field tips, broadheads and expandables into it
- Legs remove for easy storage
- Weather-resistant construction
- 51" Tall - 3 inches larger that Shooter Buck
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
40 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 60" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric.
- Required for use with Rifle Rods.
- Will hold up to 72 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
From the makers of the innovative 20# FlameSaverTM Propane Tank with built-in reserve comes the Western Outdoors® 16.4 oz. propane tank. Western Outdoors portable, disposable propane tanks are a convenient source for your on-the-go fueling needs, including camping, tabletop grilling, and hardware applications. Our quality steel construction, stable base, and reliable valves provide safe and easy-to-use operation. The tanks are a universal size and fit all standard portable propane appliances, tabletop grills, and propane torches. Western Outdoors propane tanks are manufactured to exceed the requirements of applicable government agencies, including the United States Department of Transportation and Transport Canada.
Note: These cylinders are full, but cannot be refilled after use.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
$24.99The Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target features Morrell’s patented multi-layered design, which ensures unmatched durability and longevity, while the IFS - Internal Frame System - technology maintains the integrity and shape of the target. The Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target comes with an E-Z Tote carrying handle, and is the perfect size for transporting. Arrow-removal is a cinch with just one finger.
Morrell’s bag target technology has proved itself to dealers and consumers across the country as superior in design and quality. WARNING! Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target is highly contagious. If you try it once, you just might be the next person to become infected!
Dimensions: 18x18x12 inches
Weight: 26 lbs.
This replacement cartridge from Intex is compatible with the following Intex model filter pumps.
- Models: 02, 03R, 603 & 604
- Models: 12R, 22R, 637, 637R, 638 & 638R.
- Models: 635 & 636.
Should be changed every 2 weeks to maintain crystal clear water.Learn More
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $25.99
Affordability and Stability are just two reasons to use our full and alternating climbing sticks. Noted as one of the safest ways to climb with their angled step design; these are a necessity for tree climbers.
- 300 LB capacity
- Angled Steps For Easy Climbing
- Extended Tree Braces For Safe Climbing
- (5) Stick Sections
- Secured With (5) Looped Button Straps
- Certified to all TMA standards